Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,771 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611268 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by teexzle: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Amefrica: Hello! Siga, Candidacy and Chrigo.
Please give me a list of affordable schools for Undergraduate Studies..

With schools that waive application fees or with no more than $20 app fee.

Thanks!

To be realistic the least I v seen is abt 70cad (NB) the highest is abt 150cad, I wud advise u to prepare btw 100 and 150cad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
chidinmaaa:

LWKMD .@play u've forgotten that it was on wednesday(2days)ago dat I submitted my extra dox wif telex sef. Av nt gotten my tuition receipt
.My status has not even changed on vfs site.so I wouldn't av stormed CDhc yet....dat ur friend u said they woke up wif a call d nxt day might also be u...lolllz

See this woman ooo Do me I do you abi. Nice one!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2013

Thanks!
.......Bro if cheap is what you're looking for then Zero your mind biko......Schooling in Canada no be cheap cheap.....I gave you a link which i assume you didn't check.....It contains list of all Embassy Approved schs......nobody here would want to search for you bro.....you can still find schs within $4k - $7k per year in that link.....if only you scout the search yoursef.....I am a very busy man with wife and Kids...I had 3 jobs buh had cut it down to 2 jobs......Bro this is not me but what oga Siga's response would be to you grin......Oga siga sorry for the impersonation....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
...U this Chrigogo boy... ok...waiting for my $100

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
teexzle:

To be realistic the least I v seen is abt 70cad (NB) the highest is abt 150cad, I wud advise u to prepare btw 100 and 150cad

How much is a Canadian dollar in Naira?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: .......Bro if cheap is what you're looking for then Zero your mind biko......Schooling in Canada no be cheap cheap.....I gave you a link which i assume you didn't check.....It contains list of all Embassy Approved schs......nobody here would want to search for you bro.....you can still find schs within $4k - $7k per year in that link.....if only you scout the search yoursef.....I am a very busy man with wife and Kids...I had 3 jobs buh had cut it down to 2 jobs......Bro this is not me but what oga Siga's response would be to you grin......Oga siga sorry for the impersonation....lol.....

Wow! Thanks Sir.. I got you. I didn't say cheap, I'm talking about affordable. smiley lemme check again anyways. US orientation still dey my head, No vex boss grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: .......Bro if cheap is what you're looking for then Zero your mind biko......Schooling in Canada no be cheap cheap.....I gave you a link which i assume you didn't check.....It contains list of all Embassy Approved schs......nobody here would want to search for you bro.....you can still find schs within $4k - $7k per year in that link.....if only you scout the search yoursef.....I am a very busy man with wife and Kids...I had 3 jobs buh had cut it down to 2 jobs......Bro this is not me but what oga Siga's response would be to you grin......Oga siga sorry for the impersonation....lol.....

[/b]Baba nla werey ni boy yii sha[b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
Amefrica:

How much is a Canadian dollar in Naira?

Google will perfectly answer this
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Siga: ...U this Chrigogo boy... ok...waiting for my $100
....Oga mi...according to research,60% Peeps on this thread that are now in Canada are still very much active on Nairaland ooooo......Dont let them fool you oga mi.......the fact that they didnt post anything here doesn't mean they are not active.....they have time to post on other threads but no time to post on this thread...You can look them up one by one and see for your sef.....The main reason why Kjbobo is still active here is because he only deals with the Canada thread alone....He doesnt have post on other threads which is pretty much fair.....So my $100 win is still very much on my mind grin.....My services alone is on this thread, i seldom look up or post on other threads......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Siga: ...U this Chrigogo boy... ok...waiting for my $100
Oga Siga I sent you an email awaiting response from you, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
PlayPays:

Baba nla werey ni boy yii sha

...LOL grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Oga Siga I sent you an email awaiting response from you, thanks
...I have no pending email in my account... everything done chop reply...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
Siga: ...I have no pending email in my account... everything done chop reply...
Just sent it again to noshaking2012@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2013

Thanks!
bro not sure if u can find a skl with that kind of app fee though there are some good and affordable schools like university of Prince Edward Island check it at www.upei.ca luckily that's the skl am going too and we also have a nairalander there Ancient 1
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2013

Thanks!
bro not sure if u can find a skl with that kind of app fee though there are some good and affordable schools like university of Prince Edward Island with app fee of $75 check it at www.upei.ca luckily that's the skl am going to and we also have a nairalander there Ancient 1
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
Amefrica:

Wow! Thanks Sir.. I got you. I didn't say cheap, I'm talking about affordable. smiley lemme check again anyways. US orientation still dey my head, No vex boss grin
...LOL...if u didnt say cheap ur post content say so grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ...LOL...if u didnt say cheap ur post content say so grin.....

Na you sabi grin

Ambeyh: bro not sure if u can find a skl with that kind of app fee though there are some good and affordable schools like university of Prince Edward Island with app fee of $75 check it at www.upei.ca luckily that's the skl am going to and we also have a nairalander there Ancient 1

Wow!!! This is gonna be so cool.. cheesy do you mind shooting me a mail? We can work dis out together..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by manover: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
Happy weekend to everyone on this forum, i just got some few questions here!

If one got admission for master program, do the embassy issue two years TRV? of just one year trv, to be renew when you enrolled for another session? pls help out.

Can someone apply for canny Trv using pgd admission letter and later decide to switch to master program after getting to Canada, is it possible?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
Amefrica:

Na you sabi grin

Wow!!! This is gonna be so cool.. cheesy do you mind shooting me a mail? We can work dis out together..
no p I have Pm'd u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dommakavelli: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ....Oga mi...according to research,60% Peeps on this thread that are now in Canada are still very much active on Nairaland ooooo......Dont let them fool you oga mi.......the fact that they didnt post anything here doesn't mean they are not active.....they have time to post on other threads but no time to post on this thread...You can look them up one by one and see for your sef.....The main reason why Kjbobo is still active here is because he only deals with the Canada thread alone....He doesnt have post on other threads which is pretty much fair.....So my $100 win is still very much on my mind grin.....My services alone is on this thread, i seldom look up or post on other threads......

Ogbeni, did you bet that you'll be consistent on this thread when you enter school?
If na so, me sef bet 100$ join o. By the time school stress hold you, n cold con rubber your face with the stress, you go confess.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2013

Thanks!
u may want to check out brandonU... I think it d cheapest university in canada with fee of about cad$7500. Memorial Uni of newfoundland follows... with tuition of cad$8800. app fee are cad$127 and cad$100 respectively.

1cad$= N152.
pray it drops to N50 during ur time. cheesy

good day my brothers n sisters...
one day, all of us go see each other face2face wen we hold NL meeting at oga Siga's home. whatchya say?? smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deebla: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

Nyc 1 man... but remember u said embassy told u that and u were not given at all.

It applies to everyone sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deebla: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ......Phd didn't take GboyegaD outta nairaland.....GboyegaD had recent post on Nairaland yesterday and even a day before......seems he doesn't have our time here on the Canada Thread.......Anyway nothing do us......Thank God for Kjbobo grin.......

Hmmm when una land, una go know whats up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
dommakavelli:

Ogbeni, did you bet that you'll be consistent on this thread when you enter school?
If na so, me sef bet 100$ join o. By the time school stress hold you, n cold con rubber your face with the stress, you go confess.
....Baba domm Dia are smart ways to do dat....Oga siga himsef isn't active, likewise oga Fhemmmy...even oga Kjbobo....all they do is spare just 5mins a day grin on here to post one or two tins and boom they go off....that one or two post beats 100 ChriGo's post....We term them active due to the high level of info they post so i do not need to be here 24/7....the strategy i need is make my one or two post a Golden post so no 1 would notice am not active grin....i bet the next time oga siga/Fhemmmy would show up here na Monday....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cconcept: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ....Baba domm Dia are smart ways to do dat....Oga siga himsef isn't active, likewise oga Fhemmmy...even oga Kjbobo....all they do is spare just 5mins a day grin on here to post one or two tins and boom they go off....that one or two post beats 100 ChriGo's post....We term them active due to the high level of info they post so i do not need to be here 24/7....the strategy i need is make my one or two post a Golden post so no 1 would notice am not active grin....i bet the next time oga siga/Fhemmmy would show up here na Monday....lol.....

we are all waiting and watching smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
deebla:

Hmmm when una land, una go know whats up
....LOL....I already know wats up grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
ChriGo: ....Baba domm Dia are smart ways to do dat....Oga siga himsef isn't active, likewise oga Fhemmmy...even oga Kjbobo....all they do is spare just 5mins a day grin on here to post one or two tins and boom they go off....that one or two post beats 100 ChriGo's post....We term them active due to the high level of info they post so i do not need to be here 24/7....the strategy i need is make my one or two post a Golden post so no 1 would notice am not active grin....i bet the next time oga siga/Fhemmmy would show up here na Monday....lol.....
...Shut up... I'm here... grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
blink6:
u may want to check out brandonU... I think it d cheapest university in canada with fee of about cad$7500. Memorial Uni of newfoundland follows... with tuition of cad$8800. app fee are cad$127 and cad$100 respectively.

1cad$= N152.
pray it drops to N50 during ur time. cheesy

good day my brothers n sisters...
one day, all of us go see each other face2face wen we hold NL meeting at oga Siga's home. whatchya say?? smiley

Thanks so much bro! God bless..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
cconcept:

we are all waiting and watching smiley
...You go watch 24 movie tire....ChriGo go be Jack baurer....Na you go be Habib mahwan grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ambeyh: sorry rilly abeg u guys are all going to get ur TRV and all Medical hopefuls are going to get called for medical..........AMEN
NO PrOBLeM BRO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
habie:
Thanks Insha Allah by nextweek.

amin... thanks habie!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
chidinmaaa:

The instruction came with my passport for medicals. I submitted it using vfs

Okay... Thanks @chidinmaaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.