Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611728 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Hello house,
Just got back from the church and I prayed for all of us medics/trv hopefuls and all that are associated with this thread, from tomorrow our mails will start bubbling with mails and there will be no denials because GOD AIN'T SLEEPING grin grin. And secondly today which is a blessed day is also the day of my birth .
Happy Birthday! Hope u r havin fun

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dommakavelli: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
earthgreeners:

Bro, I think YES is the answer ooo... That babe need to break the door at 4 Anifowose (withdraw her app.)

Abeg, Make that person go pupu for CDHC gate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dommakavelli: 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
earthgreeners:

is ur name Ahmed?..if no, plz change ur username....

Lol, you dey vex?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dommakavelli: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abeg, if Una dey come for January, please bring everything you need o.
A lot of food, Confirm cold cloths (waterproof), gloves and boots to keep you warm.
No fashion for winter o cos The cold for here no b beans.
If cold hold you hun, your black face go red....lol.
Try to bring complete thermal underwear too. E get one underwear Wey footballers they wear during winter. Please bring from Niger. That tin cost die for here.
If you dey enter Newfoundland, Una mhen, abeg prepare wella. The wind for here fit carry person.
Abeg, Carry lamp come too cos Light dey go for winter.
Well. Jokes apart, please prepare for winter. It's gonna b a mad weather for someone Wey just enter canada during dat period.
Alberta people, how Una weather
Na?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
dommakavelli: Abeg, if Una dey come for January, please bring everything you need o.
A lot of food, Confirm cold cloths (waterproof), gloves and boots to keep you warm.
Try to bring complete thermal underwear too. E get one underwear Wey footballers they wear during winter. Please bring from Niger. That tin cost die for here.
If you dey enter Newfoundland, Una mhen, abeg prepare wella. The wind for here fit carry person.
Well. Jokes apart, please prepare for winter. It's gonna b a mad weather for someone Wey just enter canada during dat period.
Na?
....Haba!!!....Nepa dey take lite too 4 canada during winter....Na wa ooo....I hope say dem no dey take light for heaven sha grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Anybody going to Humber in may 2014

Pleas holla
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dommakavelli: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
ChriGo: ....Haba!!!....Nepa dey take lite too 4 canada during winter....Na wa ooo....I hope say dem no dey take light for heaven sha grin...

Lol, na so dem tell me o. Say make I buy lamp. I wonder how I go see heat when light no dey.
You guys should go for apartments with utilities inclusive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
dommakavelli:

Lol, na so dem tell me o. Say make I buy lamp. I wonder how I go see heat when light no dey.
You guys should go for apartments with utilities inclusive.
.....Dis one na bad tin jare...i sure hope dis doesnt apply to ontario cuz if it does i go bone Lamp carry my Yamaha Generator along ooo grin....Else person go freeze inside house without heater oooo....Yamaha or suzuki Generator onpoint jare....Lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uobot: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
hello house, i was advice by a relation in canada to apply to study project management as a post grad studies that it is very lucrative in canada and that it isn't stressful. what do u guys think? cos my probs is dat i have a bsc in physics, so i am worried the embassy may not grant trv based on the change in field
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
NasdaQ:
@Dr_jay02,happy buff day bro. God is working on ur behalf this moment, and u shall come and share testimonies here too ijn.Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by equlibrium(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Omo!
Y dis canny ppl dey waste my time na? Jan don reach finish oh, and dis naija bank wrk don tire me die! I go vex oh!
angry
Abi na to go bomb dat embassy ni? Mak dem call pesin 4 medical na while my hiv status is stil negative, b4 dis naija babes do pesin strong tin mehn! embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
hi guys...will yellow card be asked for at any Canadain airport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deebla: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Quantumfisika: hi guys...will yellow card be asked for at any Canadain airport?

NO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Quantumfisika: hi guys...will yellow card be asked for at any Canadain airport?
....Shey the one wey dem dey use for football pitch?. grin...Haba!! Quantum u don cum again ooo?....The answer na NO....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
ChriGo: ....Shey the one wey dem dey use for football pitch?. grin...Haba!! Quantum u don cum again ooo?....The answer na NO....

lwkmd....ormo...cant stop lafin...guy u jst made my evening...tanks jor

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
equlibrium: Omo!
Y dis canny ppl dey waste my time na? Jan don reach finish oh, and dis naija bank wrk don tire me die! I go vex oh!
angry
Abi na to go bomb dat embassy ni? Mak dem call pesin 4 medical na while my hiv status is stil negative, b4 dis naija babes do pesin strong tin mehn! embarassed
....Oga banker, how work?...Which one be bomb embassy na....why ya naija bank work tire u na... Tot u said u earn $28k(owo tabua) per year....Na wa oo....God aint sleeping bro.....You fit go bomb embassy for ya dream sha grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hello Deebla, these pple say dem neva see my medicals result oo. Abeg House make una join me for prayers o. I checked Consultant Practise today and the receptionist that attended to me the day i went for medicals said maybe it got missing in transit or something that i shud try and mail CDCH to send dem a mail to resend my medicals to London, not Paris again, that they dont use Paris anymore. The matter tire me o. What do you guys think?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
fatukay: Congratulations!!! Halifax earnestly awaits your coming. Please don't forget the yoyo bitters I asked...lol

@ fatukay and kitty_sunshine, pls what is the GP Scale in Dalhousie, 4.0 or 5.0 or 4.5. Am askn cos their least GP for LLM is 3.0 and I av 3.3, buh my 3.3 is over 5.0. So am thinkn that if their scale is 4.0 as some pple have said,then their 3.0 cannot mean 3.0 on a 5.0 scale,it will probably be 3.5 or 4.0. Pls is this the case,and if so,what are my chances of gettn admission.thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lmao at Nepa in Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
kayconsult: @Dr_jay02,happy buff day bro. God is working on ur behalf this moment, and u shall come and share testimonies here too ijn.Amen
Thanks and Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
NasdaQ:
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
Jesunro: Hello Deebla, these pple say dem neva see my medicals result oo. Abeg House make una join me for prayers o. I checked Consultant Practise today and the receptionist that attended to me the day i went for medicals said maybe it got missing in transit or something that i shud try and mail CDCH to send dem a mail to resend my medicals to London, not Paris again, that they dont use Paris anymore. The matter tire me o. What do you guys think?

Seriously? Did u meet with the doctors that attended to you? Av u mailed DR ANGA herself? Send her a mail stating ur plight that CDHC are yet to receive ur medics. That u wldnt mind her resending your result. It depends on her reply. If she says she can no longer access ur file that it has been sent to paris or london, then u send a mail to cdhc, if possible forward DR Anga's reply to ur enquiry mail to cdhc. Let them tell you the way forward. Do they want you to go repeat the medics. There shld be a way out except dey r lying abt not aving your medic result yet.
You can send a mail to consultantspractice@yahoo.com. Dr anga will reply u herself. Make sure ur mail is detailed with ur IME NO, UCI no,DOB, passport number, application number, ur full names. They owe u an explanation as to what happened. Dier service to u wasn't for free, it was paid for, so dey must grant u audience. Don't speak with any receptionist. Ow can ur result miss in transit?
Just yesterday, I received a mail frm cdhc paris telling me my medics was incomplete as if I removed some results. I had to go back to consultant practice and it was sorted in my prescence. Above all pray like never before. God will be glorified in d end.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
clusterphobia: Lmao at Nepa in Canada
...Sure NEPA dey dia...ask oga Siga grin...you knw say u be newbie for canny so u neva sabi much dia...Lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Frosti(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
earthgreeners: " 4.5 as well
@Earthgreeners, sent you a pm, please reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ukabrother: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hello guy, anyone going to calgary for winter class should email me pls. nwosujosiah@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
Frosti: @Earthgreeners, sent you a pm, please reply.

okay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ukabrother: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
dommakavelli: Abeg, if Una dey come for January, please bring everything you need o.
Na?
guy, are u in calgary?if yes, i wll join u soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
My dear sister, thank you very much for this response. May God's wisdom be multiplied in your life. Infact, i asked the Lady if she wanted a new Medicals, she said theres no need, moreover from the way she sounded, i dont think she was lying o, cos i tried to probe her fully and she doesnt really have much to say except that they cant make any decision because of my medicals that they dont have. I think i will just send her a mail like you said and wait for their response. God bless you o
britiko:

Seriously? Did u meet with the doctors that attended to you? Av u mailed DR ANGA herself? Send her a mail stating ur plight that CDHC are yet to receive ur medics. That u wldnt mind her resending your result. It depends on her reply. If she says she can no longer access ur file that it has been sent to paris or london, then u send a mail to cdhc, if possible forward DR Anga's reply to ur enquiry mail to cdhc. Let them tell you the way forward. Do they want you to go repeat the medics. There shld be a way out except dey r lying abt not aving your medic result yet.
You can send a mail to consultantspractice@yahoo.com. Dr anga will reply u herself. Make sure ur mail is detailed with ur IME NO, UCI no,DOB, passport number, application number, ur full names. They owe u an explanation as to what happened. Dier service to u wasn't for free, it was paid for, so dey must grant u audience. Don't speak with any receptionist. Ow can ur result miss in transit?
Just yesterday, I received a mail frm cdhc paris telling me my medics was incomplete as if I removed some results. I had to go back to consultant practice and it was sorted in my prescence. Above all pray like never before. God will be glorified in d end.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by equlibrium(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
ChriGo: ....Oga banker, how work?...Which one be bomb embassy na....why ya naija bank work tire u na... Tot u said u earn $28k(owo tabua) per year....Na wa oo....God aint sleeping bro.....You fit go bomb embassy for ya dream sha grin....
Yea i do, dats easy to verify. Any1 dat has 6-7 yrs in bankn is in dat pay range, usualy mor. I need dis mov cos naija employers hv no concept of time management. I hv don 6yrs, woken up 5.10am evryday nd gottn in earliest 9.30pm evrydy for 6yrs, dat is no life nd definitely nt worth $28k.
Plus i like white girls

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Jesunro: My dear sister, thank you very much for this response. May God's wisdom be multiplied in your life. Infact, i asked the Lady if she wanted a new Medicals, she said theres no need, moreover from the way she sounded, i dont think she was lying o, cos i tried to probe her fully and she doesnt really have much to say except that they cant make any decision because of my medicals that they dont have. I think i will just send her a mail like you said and wait for their response. God bless you o

@ Jesunro, Bros at this point, cdhc cant do much until they have your medicals, pls keep on storming CP, they should definately know what happend to ur meds. The main reason why i stormed cdhs for my visa was cuz CP confirmed to me that my meds was ok and it has been sent to the embassy. Pls dont let them rest, this is definatelty taking longer than usual. hang urself for CP neck and they will know where the issue came from. But most importantly, as britiko said, pray, pray, pray cuz thats the most important solution right now. There's noting impossible for God to do. all the best bro, we go hear very good news very soon by God's grace......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
@ apple8, trust me, i dont enter the same spiritual trouser with them from tonite, dont worry, na dis same platform i go share the testimony, God Bless you my brother... Regards

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nimakor: 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
equlibrium:
Yea i do, dats easy to verify. Any1 dat has 6-7 yrs in bankn is in dat pay range, usualy mor. I need dis mov cos naija employers hv no concept of time management. I hv don 6yrs, woken up 5.10am evryday nd gottn in earliest 9.30pm evrydy for 6yrs, dat is no life nd definitely nt worth $28k.
Plus i like white girls
Hehehehe?white girls

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.