Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610036 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ambeyh: my snr at secondary skl attended that skl bt has transferred to the university of Manitoba

who is that ur senior?...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Siga: ...Hafiana... is it true ur app has been with CDHC since January shocked

Bro, I think YES is the answer ooo... That babe need to break the door at 4 Anifowose (withdraw her app.)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
ChriGo: ....Its simple bro...No be everybody here be computer geek so i had to break it down noni ....lol..why not get on PC/Laptop ursef and see how simpler it is....just did dat for the not so computer friendly peeps grin.....

Can I hire you to help me write some Case study?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

NT yet Bro...still believing God for swift response from cdhc

is ur name Ahmed?..if no, plz change ur username....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 12:24am On Nov 05, 2013
LOL, dis thread wont kill me with laff
earthgreeners:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deebla: 3:30am On Nov 05, 2013
justicia: Hello house, pls what is the GP Scale in Canadian Universities generally, 4.0 or 5.0

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 6:05am On Nov 05, 2013
" 4.5 as well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2013
earthgreeners:

Can I hire you to help me write some Case study?
.....hehehe grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2013
earthgreeners:

who is that ur senior?...
Toyosi Awoderu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2013
Is it compulsory an applicant must submit his/her birth certificate cos i remember not submitting mine
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by muyiroro: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2013
Gud moni Bros, thanks for your response, pls what is the Keyano mode of Tuition is it before travel or on arrival? Cos someone told me they don't allow embassy to prompt student to pay before travel and how do we go about it ? Thanks

tolyem: I dont think you should have problem on this. I can still say categorically here that ''I_am_ Saheed and Bullstricker'' entered keyano with pre nursing and Saheed entered with something like that too.

I am also going to Keyano though.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2013
Ambeyh: Is it compulsory an applicant must submit his/her birth certificate cos i remember not submitting mine
....Bro dis one u dey always forget to submit docx dey scare me oo....Hope u remembered to submit SOA sha ? cuz me no fit sympathyse ooo grin....anyways no yawa with the birth cert bro...Ur int'l passport also has ur DOB in it...ur waec cert should contain dat too.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2013
Hello house,
Just got back from the church and I prayed for all of us medics/trv hopefuls and all that are associated with this thread, from tomorrow our mails will start bubbling with mails and there will be no denials because GOD AIN'T SLEEPING grin grin. And secondly today which is a blessed day is also the day of my birth .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by snugle: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2013
Happy Birthday @Dr Jay02. Have a good one.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by meg1028(f): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro dont waste ur time....na zenith and First bank mastercard fit work...Look for someone with dis cards.....Use am and cum Thank the forum later ....*Winks*...grin...
Thanks very much l will look for somebody with any of the two bank Mastercard and get back to you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2013
meg1028: Thanks very much l will look for somebody with any of the two bank Mastercard and get back to you
.....Get back to me with cash biko grin....just kidding....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Hello house,
Just got back from the church and I prayed for all of us medics/trv hopefuls and all that are associated with this thread, from tomorrow our mails will start bubbling with mails and their will be no denials because GOD AIN'T SLEEPING grin grin. And secondly today which is a blessed day is also the day of my birth .
....Niceone bro....i wanna assume na vigil u go do...buh i bet u slept off buh God aint sleeping grin...happy bornday bro...Wish u all da best.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2013
ChriGo: ....Niceone bro....i wanna assume na vigil u go do...buh i bet u slept off buh God aint sleeping grin...happy bornday bro...Wish u all da best.....

Thanks bro and Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2013
snugle: Happy Birthday @Dr Jay02. Have a good one.
Thanks man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2013
earthgreeners:

Yes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jinnery: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
tebenezer: Hello ause,pupi goin to centennial college for winter studies can email me on tebenezer80@yahoo.com.Thanks.....Ticketing on mind ooo....

You can PM me for Ticketting
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Just got back from the church and I prayed for all of us medics/trv hopefuls and all that are associated with this thread, from tomorrow our mails will start bubbling with mails and there will be no denials because GOD AIN'T SLEEPING grin grin. And secondly today which is a blessed day is also the day of my birth .

Happy Birthday Bro...God bless you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

Happy Birthday Bro...God bless you.
Thanks bro, Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
HBD ur next Birthday wud be in Canada...just believe!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fatukay(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
Congratulations!!! Halifax earnestly awaits your coming. Please don't forget the yoyo bitters I asked...lol
kitty_sunshine: I got my trv today after waiting for four hours. If you have fulfilled all requirements and on the waiting list pls storm. The VO said my documents would have been dispatched if I had included another return courier envelope. I know say all na format, she was merely trying to justify their lack of feedback. In all I give glory to God. He made it happen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
tonyrero:
HBD ur next Birthday wud be in Canada...just believe!
Thanks and Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
HBD,LL&P,MHRz.... Dokita... Dr_Jay02
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Graviton(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
olabo_key: HBD,LL&P,MHRz.... Dokita... Dr_Jay02
hello, could someone please recommend Canadian college review sites...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
olabo_key: HBD,LL&P,MHRz.... Dokita... Dr_Jay02
Thanks and God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Tochium: 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
meg1028: Thanks very much l will look for somebody with any of the two bank Mastercard and get back to you

Bro just walk into any branch of Zenith Bank near you with the dollar equivalent of the money you want to pay and extra $20 (service charge) tell the customer care that you want to buy their dollar prepaid buxz card (you choose either visa or mastercard). They will direct you on how to fill out the forms, you will get the card within 1hour, then call 012784444 or 012781740 to activate the card immediately and you are good to go. Pls remember to go with either ur international passport or drivers license.

I have my own and it works. I use it to do all my online payments.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
Do we have a student or nybody going to UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN in the house

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.