Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (612236 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by meg1028(f): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
blink6:
only zenith nd first bank mastercard...
Thanks will look for person with the banks mastercard and use it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
tebenezer: Trv set: 29th October,Introduction letter set :3th November,Ticket Set :5th November.........Movement on ma myd.....15th November....I bless God for this massive success....
...What airline are you flying and how much?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
ferdimako:

I know I've your TRV.........are you going to SFU next January for real? Which major?

yah. condensed matter physics..doctorate

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Quantumfisika:

...No wonder ur name na Quantum grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Quantumfisika:

Wow...pls relate with Nimakor.........he's my brother.Congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gratefuledge: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Quantumfisika:

Quantumfisika... I need follow you yarn, kindly mail me--- bolu.m.akinlemibola@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kelly4top: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
ancient1: Anyone coming to UPEI, feel free to contact me..... I'm hoping I can be of some assistance in helping you settle down, though I can't say im completely settled yet... Not many Nigerians here.

How is the job opportunity in UPEI? Is it easy for students to find job there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
damochewinner: Please I need some peeps in here to help me with some clarifications:

I graduated with 3.52 Chemical Engineering, and Canada is on my mind for my Masters come September 2014.

1. what school will you advice me to apply to?
2. what's the prospect of securing admission without too much wahala?
3. what about scholarship positions, teaching or research assitanship?
4. which province has the least cost of living?
5. is it possible to legalize after someones phd?
6. what method of payment is advisable to settle ones application fee since I don't have a credit card?

Thanks and una weldone oooo

ps: do I necessary need toefl?

abeg someone should help me ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kelly4top: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
ChriGo: ....My man, Maple has failed you...Peeps are no more going paper route again...if u still wana use Maple na still paper route appliccation dem go do for you...My brother you can do this visa processing yoursef,Online route visa application has taken the world by storm...Take this Link and you would see my post on how to apply via Online route...As for the 4m and 6m account u wana use, my brother you're good to go with that...if there are other reasons they denied u for, pls address that as well....Do eveything ursef...if you aint clear about somethings you can always consult this Forum and ask ur question....Here u get free consultation...Take the link to the online route www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72 ...Sorry about the denial....Am sure dats what Maple told you grin....God aint sleeping....

Chrigo is the online route still possible since canada has introduce biometric/finger prints compulsory for all naija applicants which is done at submission point in vfs at some charges?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
kelly4top:

Chrigo is the online route still possible since canada has introduce biometric/finger prints compulsory for all naija applicants which is done at submission point in vfs at some charges?
....Yes the biometrics is both for online and paper route applicants...Once u submit online dem go send u msg in ur cic page to proceed for biometrics....Once u're done with the biometrics u go just dy look like osofia till u get the next instruction in ur cic page which i presume will be medics instructions grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
damochewinner:

abeg someone should help me ooo
...Nna bros wait for Onye oma to reply ur post na...am sure he isnt online...wen he cums online he would surely reply u...He is also into ur field bro so calm down grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Abeg anyone don reach canada embassy, heaar waiting dey delay medicals call... Becos the house dey dull nw..mi I want to be hapi and shouting thank you God grin... So if na hear something pls share
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by detolaa: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
@ChriGo Thanks. Please is it jst the BSc. certificate or inclusive of transcript, waec, neco and birth certs ? Please. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
@seir405 you can send me an email taluko59@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
detolaa: @ChriGo Thanks. Please is it jst the BSc. certificate or inclusive of transcript, waec, neco and birth certs ? Please. Thanks
....I notarized my Bsc alone...i sent d waec like dat....so no sweat u can do same....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2013

LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1. Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
2. Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
3. Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
4. Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
5. Padolife JULY 28 Paper route
6. Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
7. Nasdaq AUGUST 2 Paper route
8. Snugle AUGUST 2 Paper route
9. IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
10. SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
11. Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
12. Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
13. Zico07 AUGUST 20 Paper route
14. Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
15. Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
16. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
17. Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
18. Ambeyh SEPTEMBER 11 Paper route
19. Dr_jay02 SEPTEMBER 24 Paper route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
ChriGo: ....I notarized my Bsc alone...i sent d waec like dat....so no sweat u can do same....

I didn't notarize any of my documents I used in applying, they didn't ask me to and I applied via email, just scanned all my docs and sent to them. And no application fee was requested. Hope no be fake admission oo..lol.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
ChriGo: ...Nna bros wait for Onye oma to reply ur post na...am sure he isnt online...wen he cums online he would surely reply u...He is also into ur field bro so calm down grin....

okay, thanks bro....
God ain't sleeping grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

Mail your school to exstend the due date...tell them abt the delay from embassy.
Seneca college did it for me

Egbon ahmedonia4real.... Good to know your college is Seneca. I am also going to Seneca.... I sent you a PM.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
damochewinner:

okay, thanks bro....
God ain't sleeping grin

Will reply you in details in a moment...on my way home now...but bottom line be say e dey nearly impossible to get a funding (research assistantship or teaching assistantship) with ur cgpa cos all the 18 universities offering Chemical Engineering in Canada are hot cakes from applicants all over the world...coming back with more updates.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buchi4med: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
@francislarge I used MAPLE also and they failed me but i was not denied in my case . can u call me on 08038944051. we need to talk ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
Quantumfisika:

well said. dats d sch wil b goin to in Jan 2014. Its got high standards sir
@ quantumfisika, dats just the truth, SFU is rated one to three best universities in canada. Congrats on ur trv and have a safe trip. Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
@chrisgo...goin via turkish airline.I don't kno aw much it cost as it wasn't booked by me.I think its should not be more than 200k sha...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
tebenezer: @chrisgo...goin via turkish airline.I don't kno aw much it cost as it wasn't booked by me.I think its should not be more than 200k sha...
@ tebenezer,dat price is a lArger than life one. U better ask ur sponsor hw much it is, if its 200k, then sharperly I dey use turkish air.LOL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
tebenezer: @chrisgo...goin via turkish airline.I don't kno aw much it cost as it wasn't booked by me.I think its should not be more than 200k sha...
.....200k Bawo?...is it one way or round trip....make E no be say na Chicken Airline ticket dem buy for u ooo grin....Turkish Airline one way na 135k and round trip na 237k.....My name na Chrigo without an "s" biko....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
kayconsult: @ tebenezer,dat price is a lArger than life one. U better ask ur sponsor hw much it is, if its 200k, then sharperly I dey use turkish air.LOL

Like I said earlier,I don't kno the actual price but an agent send the price list of top 5 cheapest flight at the the moment which r 1:turkish 148,900 2:ethopia air 219,700 3:lufthasa 328,200 4:united airline 329,300 5:delta air 453k.all one way trip.

Plz don't quote me as I don't kno aw confirm dis is.for ur information,I did an electronic ticketing and I don't kno aw much wuz paidmfenks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
ChriGo: .....200k Bawo?...is it one way or round trip....make E no be say na Chicken Airline ticket dem buy for u ooo grin....Turkish Airline one way na 135k and round trip na 237k.....My name na Chrigo without an "s" biko....lol....

This Ontario man, are you sure of this ticket price. I have been searching for ticket to Edmonton, Alberta. And the prices are from 325k one way. Abeg send me your ticket agent contact, make the guy do the magic for me.

I don't need return jor grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
kayconsult: @ quantumfisika, dats just the truth, SFU is rated one to three best universities in canada. Congrats on ur trv and have a safe trip. Cheers.

Kay....I strongly disagree with you...the top three are:

U of T
McGill
UBC

Forget about Macleans University Ranking

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
kclexa:

This Ontario man, are you sure of this ticket price. I have been searching for ticket to Edmonton, Alberta. And the prices are from 325k one way. Abeg send me your ticket agent contact, make the guy do the magic for me.

I don't need return jor grin
....My alberta man....Na toronto d flight dey go....I didnt use agent. I went directly to Turkish airline's office at VI.....You can zoom dia ursef....or check dia website www.turkishairlines.com ....You sef too like awuff grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deebla: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
Jesunro: Hello Deebla, these pple say dem neva see my medicals result oo. Abeg House make una join me for prayers o. I checked Consultant Practise today and the receptionist that attended to me the day i went for medicals said maybe it got missing in transit or something that i shud try and mail CDCH to send dem a mail to resend my medicals to London, not Paris again, that they dont use Paris anymore. The matter tire me o. What do you guys think?

Sorry I'm replying late but I think Mama Charlie daughter said it all... send an email to that address cos I did the same too and to my surprise, they replied saying my medical file was locked by the embassy. How true that is, I dunno. Again, those girls at consultant s practice are only figure heads... they kept saying my results have been sent until I met the doctor s and they removed the cloth from masquerade face say dem never send am. So you can actually demand to see one of the doctors to have a clearer view of the situation from their end. Meanwhile, keep checking on the embassy too. You will surely share your testimony!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by smile13: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hello house,

Bn a while. Bn a really busy half-term here but thanks to God for His unfailing grace.

Congrats to all in the house issued trvs lately and I also wish those expecting, good news.

For guys coming in for Winter, like the veterans on this thread keep saying, get yourselves some good clothings at least, for the first few days of arriving. You can always get what suits the weather here when you arrive.

Also, if not going for the school housing, you can start looking up accommodations on kijiji.com & rentfaster.ca.

Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by smile13: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
PM'd u.

ukabrother: Guys, anyone in Calgary or going to Calgry for winter class should contact me.nwosujosiah@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.