Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610142 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by misturchris(m): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2013
earthgreeners:

Odd.... the Onus lies with UofR... why not contact them to know their academic requirement

Yeah I did they said they want an average of 70% but would consider lower based on certain things.and im placed at 65%....just want advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2013
earthgreeners:

introduce yourself; your academic background, your work experience, and ur research interest. please ensure that your research interest is in correlation with that of the supervisor you are writing to.... you can also attach electronic copy of your Transcript and CV .

you might wanna try University of Manitoba
....Na everybody u wan pack cum U of M....@lucaschase why not try Lambton college grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2013
mistur_chris:

Yeah I did they said they want an average of 70% but would consider lower based on certain things.and im placed at 65%....just want advice
....Work Expecience, IELTS might be one of those certain things.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2013
ChriGo: ....Work Expecience, IELTS might be one of those certain things.....

Work experience?. YES ... IELTS?.. NO

But u wldnt wanna risk applying when it is clear u didnt meet up their academic requirement
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2013
ChriGo: ....Na everybody u wan pack cum U of M....@lucaschase why not try Lambton college grin....

YES oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by misturchris(m): 7:19am On Nov 12, 2013
earthgreeners:

But u wldnt wanna risk applying when it is clear u didnt meet up their academic requirement

Yeah that's the whole point...but who knows how these things turn out eventually.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2013
earthgreeners:

....The sch suppose state the other requirements they want....i believe the IELTS also strengthens one's application...Work experience alone should do the magic sha.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by misturchris(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2013
ChriGo: ....The sch suppose state the other requirements they want....i believe the IELTS also strengthens one's application...Work experience alone should do the magic sha.....

Aii thanks....i have a good IELTS altho work experience isn't so strong.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by flaiboy: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2013
mistur_chris:

Yeah that's the whole point...but who knows how these things turn out eventually.

Its always advisable to apply only when u meet the minimum requirements, to avoid wasting time and money.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by famewo87(f): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2013
Good morning all, Please I would like to know if there is any physiotherapist studying in canada on this forum. If YES, please I need your contact. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2013
ChriGo: ....Na everybody u wan pack cum U of M....@lucaschase why not try Lambton college grin....
The best na university of Prince Edward Island try it its pretty cool

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2013
Ambeyh: The best na university of Prince Edward Island try it its pretty cool
....Says you grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2013
ChriGo: ....Says you grin....
how will somebidy kniw if his advised to pay tuition and biard is it dat it will come inside the envelope were ur intl passport is for you medical
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2013
Ambeyh: how will somebidy kniw if his advised to pay tuition and biard is it dat it will come inside the envelope were ur intl passport is for you medical
....Yes it comes inside the same envelope were ur int'l passport is.....i want to assume u only saw the small paper requesting u to go for medics only?......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2013
Ambeyh: The best na university of Prince Edward Island try it its pretty cool
the best is egyptair university... yes! that one. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2013
blink6:
the best is egyptair university... yes! that one. cheesy
which one be egyptair uni na dem dey teach person for dere
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2013
Ambeyh: which one be egyptair uni na dem dey teach person for dere
lmao! lwkmd! lol!

apply first na... the skool badt o!

omoh! I dey play o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2013
blink6:
lmao! lwkmd! lol!

apply first na... the skool badt o!

omoh! I dey play o!
i fear self i wan even go google search the skl self bt na aeroplane im dey show me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2013
Ambeyh: i fear self i wan even go google search the skl self bt na aeroplane im dey show me
....Lmaooo...grin.....Use another search engine.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2013
ha no wine me ooooh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2013
.....Anyone Storming Embassy on thursday?....Be it man,woman,pastor,imam,babalawo,sexy lady,sexy bobo,gay,Lesbian, or even hermaphrodite grin....a very good friend of mine needs a favor with filling of form ...Lobatan!!....Anyone storming should pls mail chrigolex@gmail.com ....Thanx alot....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2013
chrigo dear, sexy lady abi grin
ChriGo: .....Anyone Storming Embassy on thursday?....Be it man,woman,pastor,imam,babalawo,sexy lady,sexy bobo,gay,Lesbian, or even hermaphrodite grin....a very good friend of mine needs a favor with filling of form ...Lobatan!!....Anyone storming should pls mail chrigolex@gmail.com ....Thanx alot....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2013
miss bon: chrigo dear, sexy lady abi grin
....Just trying to seek favor from anyone including the Sexy ladies....They can be of help too you know...Not the kinda help u think ooo grin....Miss bon dear i hope u slept well....*winks*....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2013
miss bon: chrigo dear, sexy lady abi grin
Wallahi, this is getting interesting grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2013
tonyrero:
Wallahi, this is getting interesting grin grin grin
......You dis bad guy....Na film you dey watch?....betta start watching out for your medics soon grin....Goodnews loading....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by monique2002(f): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2013
hey guys kinda need some advise. i ve been going thru this thread for days now (parts 1 to 4) and also some other research, but just decide to ask a straight question, if anyone has got an answer. i will soon be thru wit my masters in Germany ( just remaining my thesis) and am thinking of migrating to Canada to study a one year PGD in social work cuz i don't want to study for another two years masters course. so my question is will i be able to register and work as a social worker after graduation? and what is the best province to do so? i also hear u are give one year work permit for PGD courses. i don't mind, but i just want to know where will be easier to get a social worker job. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2013
ChriGo: ......You dis bad guy....Na film you dey watch?....betta start watching out for your medics soon grin....Goodnews loading....
Hmmm, I'm watching out oooo, but na season movie sha, and one of the episodes must deliver grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2013
come shey una dey fear to answer this question ni i don ask am b4 no response now i wan ask am again and i want answer ooooh it states
HOW WILL SOMEBIDY KNOW IF THE EMBASSY ADVISED HIM TO PAY TUITION AND BOARD IS IT IN THE ENVELOPE WHERE THE INT'L PASSPORT IS GIVEN TO YOU FOR MEDICAL OR NA THROUGH TRACKING OF APPLICATION AND EMAIL. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2013
tonyrero:
Hmmm, I'm watching out oooo, but na season movie sha, and one of the episodes must deliver grin
hahahahahahhahahahahaha grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oduwan(f): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2013
i feel so happy each time i read dis page cos pple really making it fast. well am still hanging oooo. i want to go for my post grad in any public administration or Dip. management. pls someone should help me plssss,i need a sch that will not have much protocols. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Gabi2013: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Hi Nairalanders, I am new here, please can someone tell me the best times to submit application for a study permit for programs beginning September 2014. Thank you all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
monique2002: hey guys kinda need some advise. i ve been going thru this thread for days now (parts 1 to 4) and also some other research, but just decide to ask a straight question, if anyone has got an answer. i will soon be thru wit my masters in Germany ( just remaining my thesis) and am thinking of migrating to Canada to study a one year PGD in social work cuz i don't want to study for another two years masters course. so my question is will i be able to register and work as a social worker after graduation? and what is the best province to do so? i also hear u are give one year work permit for PGD courses. i don't mind, but i just want to know where will be easier to get a social worker job. thanks
......Haba!! If you've been tru the thread from part 1 - 4 i bet you wouldn't ask dis question....better talk true now before i send my Lady confessor- Miss bon to you grin....anyway You have no problem as a social worker bro....You can get social worker job in any province, reason is that u can work in a diverse settings ranging from Childrens aid agencies,hospitals,Family services agencies,Federal settings and even provincial settings so dia are jobs everywhere for a Social worker.....As for the work permit yes you would be given a 1yr work permit but you have no problem still....You can go to a province with better Provincial nominee program...Check out
British Columbia
Saskachewan
Alberta

If you throw any more lies i will make sure my Confessor Miss bon Force out the truth out of you ....Lol....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.