Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? (11908 Views)

Dear Christians Which Of This Following Statements Is Right??? / Born Again Christians: Which Of These Spiritual Gifts Do You Possess? / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Kcinho(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ex-legion president, ex-chief Church warden, ex-altar boys treasurer, ex-block rosary treasurer, used to go for saint Anthony of Padua Tuesday meetings ........nw a bench warmer.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by saintneo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
How I wish can return to my younger days.

God please give me a good heart to partake more in the church like I use to in the past.

Saint Vincent de Paul
Block Rosary
NFCS
NACC
Alter Server
Choir
Reader
CBO later CYMO then CYON
African Catholics in Notts

Maybe this is a WAKA stage of my life.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by jovichi: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ms_Steph: As for me am a church warden but am also thinking of joining another society.

society
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Johndale: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
adesammy1: For God and for Youth...complete it if you are a member
through christ...CYON
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by SalC: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Kcinho: Ex-legion president, ex-chief Church warden, ex-altar boys treasurer, ex-block rosary treasurer, used to go for saint Anthony of Padua Tuesday meetings ........nw a bench warmer.
You sure need retreat dear. God will see you through.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by SalC: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
jovichi:

society
Yes society.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Johndale: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Legion of Mary, planning 2 join lay readers soon
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by SalC: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
Prof Einstein: NFCS jor jor
Living The Faith Jare!
In those days.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Strongfaze(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
Lector... Go into d world and proclaim the Good news.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by anoda1: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
italo: Society of St. Vincent de Paul.

Our mission is simply to help the poor.
st vincent de paul! Pray for us! What particular council are you?
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by dalynch(f): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
A chorister with passion
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by eyenCalabar(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
Waoh!!! Society people. Una weldone o grin
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by dalynch(f): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
A chorister with passion. MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE.TO D LORD!!!
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by italo: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
anoda1: st vincent de paul! Pray for us! What particular council are you?

Lagos Mainland.

St. Dominic Conference to be precise.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by peculiar17(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Floor memberFloor memberFloor member
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by peculiar17(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Floor member
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by italo: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
babestell:
Yea, when I was in Lag.

Would you please give me your email?

I think I might know you.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by MicroBox: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Maureenurch(f): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
I belong to the Purgatorian society

2 Likes

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by hurricaneChris: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
Alter server sinx my childhood.

Not even sure if am gonna stop.

The graces obtained from serving mass are immeasurable!
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Jake101(f): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
St Anthony of Padua
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
Palwillie: Choir, legion
Legion? Na plenty demon for bible na
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nicepoker(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
Floor member society
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by kaisy1980: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
I AM A MEMBER APOSTLESHIP OF PRAYER SACRED HEART OF JESUS,((OTU OBI NDIA NSU JESU )
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Tinkybabe(f): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
I guess you mean department?

Anyway,I'm in the technical/visual dept and the finance dept
Yea,I multitask grin.That's my church at home though

I'm a bench warmer in the church I attend here sad embarassed

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by damerry(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sal C: May the most precious blood that flows out from the sacred head of our Lord Jesus Christ, the temple of divine wisdom, tabernacle of divine knowledge and sunshine of heaven and earth cover us now and forever.
Amen!
Oh most precious blood of Jesus Christ, Adoration and praise be yours forever and ever amen.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by jeff2010(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
CYON...like if u were at d last ADC rally

1 Like

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Double27: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
Altar Servers (Nearer to Altar, nearer to God)
Legion of Mary (Ave Maria)
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Richieboyn: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
Altar Servers, Board of Lectors, Choir, Praise band, Legion of Mary, Our Lady of Perpetual Help only. (By the way....I am eyeing the Charismatic Renewal, once its convinient for me-I will jump in). HOLY GHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Richieboyn: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
Double27: Altar Servers (Nearer to Altar, nearer to God)
Legion of Mary (Ave Maria)

Nearer to the altar. U stay at Abuja? datz our greeting. But we greet differently here in Issele-uku diocese
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Night
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Ericacomfort: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
through christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Would You Consider As Proof Of God / Eternal Security : A Believer's Assurance Of Salvation - Ralph Yankee Arnold / Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.