Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? (11913 Views)

Dear Christians Which Of This Following Statements Is Right??? / Born Again Christians: Which Of These Spiritual Gifts Do You Possess? / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Ericacomfort: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
choir, board of lector, cath. couples 4 christ
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by dwana91(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
Royal rangers
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
When I was in the uni, I was an active member in the church as an NFCSer. I joined drama, church warden, I was the academic coordinator and provost of NFCS. Those days were lovely as I served God through these groups. But after graduation, when I got back to my parish at home, I joined choir but I didn't feel the enthusiasm as a member. I left and joined church warden, same way, I didn't feel any spiritual accomplishment. I felt bored & left. Now, I'm in a different parish in another state. I only go to church & attend all programs as possible. Right now, I don't know which society to join because I don't know which one will bring back my enthusiasm and dedication, a society or group that I will always look forward to their next meeting sad
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Hadeehart101(f): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
YMCL
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Gudintent: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
masonkz: I used to be in the choir. Man I love choirs that can siiiiing!

I so gats to hear your voice ~ I'm captivated cheesy
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
Catholic no get department! Department dey for school undecided

Tinkybabe: I guess you mean department?

Anyway,I'm in the technical/visual dept and the finance dept
Yea,I multitask grin.That's my church at home though

I'm a bench warmer in the church I attend here sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by mademoiselle(f): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
italo: Society of St. Vincent de Paul.st. dominic's conference

Our mission is simply to help the poor.

Im also a silent member of society for vocation support n then in the harvest comittee n other committees in d church. Former secretary of cyon.

1 Like

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
Gudintent:

I so gats to hear your voice ~ I'm captivated cheesy

It's a baritone. I'm sure you'd love it wink. But then I haventsang in a loong time sad

1 Like

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
Choir, CYON and st Theresa sodality for girls
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
adesammy1: For God and for Youth...complete it if you are a member
through christ
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by BonnyDominic: 12:37am On Oct 14, 2013
Legion of Mary, Cyon, Lectors, Chior
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 14, 2013
Worshipper
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Rexnegro(m): 1:13am On Oct 14, 2013
Efcc
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by italo: 3:04am On Oct 14, 2013
mademoiselle:

Im also a silent member of society for vocation support n then in the harvest comittee n other committees in d church. Former secretary of cyon.

Yes, my African chikito. I am/was (I dunno exactly) an active member of CYON. Being in various committees including Parish Youth Fellowship.

Also active with Catholic Faith Forum film show.

You!!! Now I know who "babestell" is.

cheesy
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Tinkybabe(f): 4:09am On Oct 14, 2013
peppy luv: Catholic no get department! Department dey for school undecided

Oh!thanks for that.Didn't realise the question was directed at catholics,my bad! undecided
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by marley145: 4:17am On Oct 14, 2013
Sermwell: I was not,I'm not and will neva belong 2 any! Mtcheews!!!
then u must join the secret society, lolz
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Gudintent: 4:54am On Oct 14, 2013
masonkz:

It's a baritone. I'm sure you'd love it wink. But then I haventsang in a loong time sad

My knees are already weak wink grin
Don't you worry you will sing again, that voice! Wow!

1 Like

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by babestell(f): 5:19am On Oct 14, 2013
mademoiselle:

Madam I don dey find u fid NL since! cheesy
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by babestell(f): 5:20am On Oct 14, 2013
italo:

Yes, my African chikito. I am/was (I dunno exactly) an active member of CYON. Being in various committees including Parish Youth Fellowship.

Also active with Catholic Faith Forum film show.

You!!! Now I know who "babestell" is.

cheesy
Lol
Sherlock Holmes well done
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by italo: 6:29am On Oct 14, 2013
babestell:
Lol
Sherlock Holmes well done

Lol...

Just lol...

Morning.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2013
Gudintent:

My knees are already weak wink grin
Don't you worry you will sing again, that voice! Wow!

Now that's some motivation I need grin wink
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by KOLITE93(f): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2013
Am a member of d CYON
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Jamie1(m): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2013
association of church goers
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2013
Teenz Dept..
Bench Warming Association..
Diligent Chargers Union.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2013
R.O.F
Reformed......... bla bla bla.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by cycline404(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2013
Common Wealth Family
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2013
masonkz:

Now that's some motivation I need grin wink
Nigellus_Hosan: Teenz Dept..
Bench Warming Association..
Diligent Chargers Union.
The church is a place where sinners are transformed to saints. I pray both of you will one day be transformed from gay to straight. Amen?! Amen!
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by OfficeGirl(f): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2013
i love the choir, but their practice days are just too much, 3days a week?
my work schedules wldnt let me.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Sirchi46: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2013
Legion of Mary
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2013
koastar:

The church is a place where sinners are transformed to saints. I pray both of you will one day be transformed from gay to straight. Amen?! Amen!

Amen 4 d Millionth Time...
We'll keep hoping..
Omo daleru angry
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by italo: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2013
How come I havent seen anyone belonging to 'December 31st Midnight Mass Society?'

Those who go to mass only once a year.

We all know they have more population than any other society.

wink
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by shumax: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2013
koastar: When I was in the uni, I was an active member in the church as an NFCSer. I joined drama, church warden, I was the academic coordinator and provost of NFCS. Those days were lovely as I served God through these groups. But after graduation, when I got back to my parish at home, I joined choir but I didn't feel the enthusiasm as a member. I left and joined church warden, same way, I didn't feel any spiritual accomplishment. I felt bored & left. Now, I'm in a different parish in another state. I only go to church & attend all programs as possible. Right now, I don't know which society to join because I don't know which one will bring back my enthusiasm and dedication, a society or group that I will always look forward to their next meeting sad
Same with me after i left the university the enthusiasim kind off left like you I attend mass daily and all the programms possible in addition to that i Just buy and read both hard copy and online as many catholic spiritual books, it helps me maintain a strong level of commitment and enthusiam that i dont get by just going to church

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

On Masturbation... / Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day / Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.