Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? (11916 Views)

Dear Christians Which Of This Following Statements Is Right??? / Born Again Christians: Which Of These Spiritual Gifts Do You Possess? / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by shumax: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2013
Legion of Mary
Divine Mercy Apostolate
Opus Dei
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2013
peppy luv: Catholic no get department! Department dey for school undecided

Is this a catholic thread??
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by SalC: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2013
italo: How come I havent seen anyone belonging to 'December 31st Midnight Mass Society?'

Those who go to mass only once a year.

We all know they have more population than any other society.

wink
Buhahahahaha
Italo na joke be dis?
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by italo: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2013
Sal C: Buhahahahaha
Italo na joke be dis?

Lol...as I dey see "bench warmers, " "church goers" na... grin
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Olurose(f): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2013
adesammy1: For God and for Youth...complete it if you are a member
. Through christ
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Adeshina365: 10:37am On Oct 14, 2013
My Church society is the Yoruba Illuminati
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Richieboyn: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2013
Tinkybabe:

Oh!thanks for that.Didn't realise the question was directed at catholics,my bad! undecided

Don't feel bad dear. she was just tryna make a joke with d 'department' thing. d title of the post says 'christians'
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Tinkybabe(f): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
^^Thanks,I don't feel bad grin..My comment was sarcastic to play her joke back on her cheesy
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Richieboyn: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
Titiluvly:

Is this a catholic thread??

No. itz for christians.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Richieboyn: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tinkybabe: ^^Thanks,I don't feel bad grin..My comment was sarcastic to play her joke back on her cheesy

LOL...alryt, so d both of yu are naughty den
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by franckoi(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] ushering
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Rich4god(m): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
italo: Society of St. Vincent de Paul.

Our mission is simply to help the poor.

OMG... I can't believe you are a Vincentian.
I guess you will know Inochiri Pastol... Am so happy seeing fellow Vincentian on nairaland.
Am representing Mother of the Redeemer Conference, Warri Central Council.
In Giving...
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by italo: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
Rich4god:

I guess you will know Inochiri Pastol... Am so happy seeing fellow Vincentian on nairaland.
In Giving...

...we receive

Nice to know you're a Vincentian too...there are some more Vincentians on this thread. But I'm not sure I know that name o. Is he in St. Dominic conference?
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
koastar:

The church is a place where sinners are transformed to saints. I pray both of you will one day be transformed from gay to straight. Amen?! Amen!

I don't do church anymore smiley

So you'll have to wait till eternity smiley

1 Like

Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by SalC: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
Rich4god:

In Giving...
Where have you been? Haven't been seeing you.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Rich4god(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sal C: Where have you been? Haven't been seeing you.
My brother... I am having subscription problem... I just have to log-in after seeing my fellow Vincentians on nairaland. Will be fully back online probably by november. Thanks.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by SalC: 1:07am On Oct 16, 2013
Rich4god:
My brother... I am having subscription problem... I just have to log-in after seeing my fellow Vincentians on nairaland. Will be fully back online probably by november. Thanks.
Ok, we'll be waiting.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by italo: 2:43am On Oct 16, 2013
Rich4god:

*whispering*

You better change "brother" to sister before Sal C sees it o. She's a lady, not a guy. I made the same mistake too. wink

*sneaks out*
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by SalC: 2:58am On Oct 16, 2013
italo:

*whispering*

You better change "brother" to sister before Sal C sees it o. She's a lady, not a guy. I made the same mistake too. wink

*sneaks out*

Lol... I've seen it but decided to pardon him till he returns fully. You've saved his neck anyway... Amebor tinx!
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by italo: 3:01am On Oct 16, 2013
Sal C: Lol... I've seen it but decided to pardon him till he returns fully. You've saved his neck anyway... Amebor tinx!

Lol...
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by SalC: 3:05am On Oct 16, 2013
italo:

Lol...
I wonder why this ^^ man is yet to sleep.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by italo: 3:14am On Oct 16, 2013
Sal C: I wonder why this ^^ man is yet to sleep.

My dear, I slept at the wrong time...now my eyes just dey shine...plus tomorrow's holiday too.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by SalC: 5:42am On Oct 16, 2013
italo:

My dear, I slept at the wrong time...now my eyes just dey shine...plus tomorrow's holiday too.
Ok.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by Rich4god(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2013
Sal C: Lol... I've seen it but decided to pardon him till he returns fully. Youve saved his neck anyway... Amebor tinx!

Hmmm.... I didn't even know Sal C is a "she"...
Well, when am back you'll have question †̥ answer esp with. Regards †̥ the bolded as I don't been in suspence.
tongue
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by SalC: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
Rich4god:

Hmmm.... I didn't even know Sal C is a "she"...
Well, when am back you'll have question †̥ answer esp with. Regards †̥ the bolded as I don't been in suspence.
tongue
Lol...ok nah.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by lacum: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Maureenurch: I belong to the Purgatorian society
ya, that was my society in school.
may their souls rest in peace!
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by SalC: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
lacum:
ya, that was my society in school.
may their souls rest in peace!
Amen.
Re: Christians Which Society Do You Belong To In Church? by ekakids(f): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
Roland17: I was a dedicated Altar Server, this society took me places spiritually and physically, it was huge fun while it lasted.

Catholic Charismatic Renewal

St Vincent de Paul, my full and unwavering dedication to serve the Altar grossly affected my participation with this wonderful society where giving to the poor and less privileged is their mantra.

One society I wish I joined is The Guild of St Anthony, I remember eating bread during feast days grin, their feast day was a very exciting.

I wish the societies in the US are as strong as they are back at home, I miss the enthusiasm and excitement.

#PROUDCATHOLIC
I never knew I would end up loving the catholic faith. Now I can proudly say I love being a catholic smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day / On Masturbation... / Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.