Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Can You Woo Your Sibling For A Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Woo Your Sibling For A Friend? (578 Views)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Woo Your Sibling For A Friend? by Preceedo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
As for me NO. But I know people are different. So what about you?
Re: Can You Woo Your Sibling For A Friend? by fasho01(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
I have this cool friend that I can scope my sibling to give a try & see if things can work out between them. So, yes I can.. But I haven't oo grin
Re: Can You Woo Your Sibling For A Friend? by Oppypoppy: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
I CAN'T
Re: Can You Woo Your Sibling For A Friend? by Tolexander: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Preceedo: As for me NO. But I know people are different. So what about you?
it depends o!

If it is a friend in dangote's class, i will surely woo her. If she no gree, na love concoction i go put for her food to love the guy.

If na friend in the class of Goodluck Jonathan's childhood(shoeless), i go kill him if him talk anything about my sib.
Re: Can You Woo Your Sibling For A Friend? by Preceedo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
Tolexander: it depends o!

If it is a friend in dangote's class, i will surely woo her. If she no gree, na love concoction i go put for her food to love the guy.

If na friend in the class of Goodluck Jonathan's childhood(shoeless), i go kill him if him talk anything about my sib.

You must be an Ibo man? Such greediness. Ahaahahahah
Re: Can You Woo Your Sibling For A Friend? by Preceedo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
fasho01: I have this cool friend that I can scope my sibling to give a try & see if things can work out between them. So, yes I can.. But I haven't oo grin

is that ur friend that good or its just the closeness?
Re: Can You Woo Your Sibling For A Friend? by ayobase(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
So that she can later day that, "it was Uncle Ay that gave me the go ahead"

NA!

Meanwhile,
This Joke is for our minimum wages. A maid wanted a salary raise. Madam wanted 3 reasons
why she wanted a raise.
Maid: I can cook Better than you.
Madam: Who told you that?
Maid: Your husband told me.
Madam: OK, second reason?
Maid: I can iron better than you.
Madam: Who told you that?
Maid: Your husband told me.
Madam: OK, and the third reason?
Maid: I'm also better in bed than you.
"This time Madam was furious & was ready to break her
head"
Madam: Did my husband say that?
Maid: No the garden boy told me I'm better in bed than
you are
Madam: Please lower your voice. I will double your pay
instantly.
Re: Can You Woo Your Sibling For A Friend? by Omolola1(f): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
No I can't and won't. I want a bold type for my sibling, not some weakling who can't express his/her feelings
Re: Can You Woo Your Sibling For A Friend? by Preceedo(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
Omolola1: No I can't and won't. I want a bold type for my sibling, not some weakling who can't express his/her feelings

what of if he has already tried and he just wants you to talk to her being ur sibling?

(1) (Reply)

Can POLYGAMY Be Considered To Be Primitive And Interpreted To Be Malevolent? / What Will You Do When You Catch Your Partner Cheating? / Why Do Ladies Call Their Female Friends 'guys'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.