Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Apology 2 My Bf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apology 2 My Bf (4651 Views)

U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Okijajuju1(m): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2013
gringringringringringringringringringringrin

I DON SHOW. MAKE ALERT THE OTHERS.
Waspy: @Op, you need to leave this thread ASAP, before Sagamite and Whacky Ji com join 2Sexy meet you for here oo. A word they say is enuff grin
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Abbey2sam(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2013
Who's nobody pls?

Is this what happen when one deactivate his or her acct? Rubbish

If anyone deactivate his/her acct that person should just appear as a guest and should not be able to comment or open a tread
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2013
Actually, she had posted before deactivating the account because she was severely attacked contrary to what she expected...

Such bastards deserve to be hang by the noose.

Abbey2sam: Who's nobody pls?

Is this what happen when one deactivate his or her acct? Rubbish

If anyone deactivate his/her acct that person should just appear as a guest and should not be able to comment or open a tread

1 Like

Re: Apology 2 My Bf by WackyJ1(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2013
Waspy: @Op, you need to leave this thread ASAP, before Sagamite and Whacky Ji com join 2Sexy meet you for here oo. A word they say is enuff grin

Lol i don Land. Only you don turn my name to chinese version.

Girls and their fake regrets. Only regreting when the going is poor for them and they no get better choice. If to say the girl Jam another Rich maga, she won't care what happens to him. She'll only be telling herself things like
. He wasn't Good enough for me
. I needed something better
. It's not my fault.
. I needed a real man
. He's too boring.
She'll just totally move on and forget the guy. But now that she's seen that many guys out there are products of what girls like her have done she's now looking for the Jewel she threw away. But this time she won't find it again.
Funny. All this apology doesn't mean that she'll change or that she'll treat the next guy better. She'll make the same mistakes and give the same excuses she did. Only this time she might become better at covering her tracks

3 Likes

Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2013
I couldn't have said it any better, bro. Superb!

Ingrates of the highest order parading themselves as angels but who are devils in sheep clothing.

These people deserve to be taught a good lesson. I wished the concerned dude would just gather courage to deal with her which I highly recommend...
WackyJ1:

Lol i don Land. Only you don turn my name to chinese version.

Girls and their fake regrets. Only regreting when the going is poor for them and they no get better choice. If to say the girl Jam another Rich maga, she won't care what happens to him. She'll only be telling herself things like
. He wasn't Good enough for me
. I needed something better
. It's not my fault.
. I needed a real man
. He's too boring.
She'll just totally move on and forget the guy. But now that she's seen that many guys out there are products of what girls like her have done she's now looking for the Jewel she threw away. But this time she won't find it again.
Funny. All this apology doesn't mean that she'll change or that she'll treat the next guy better. She'll make the same mistakes and give the same excuses she did. Only this time she might become better at covering her tracks
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2013
Still_stan: after reading this piece...my h@ just burns with so much hatred, it just makes me to h8 ladies the more, what exactly do this bitches in wolves clothing even want for crying out loud?? So u mean after he did all this stuffs for you, u still had the guts and courage to treat him that bad? Let me tell u a painfull truth...'U aint worth that guy' I believe u are back now mayb cos u have got financiall needs and you think posting this shit here will bring him bk? Sorry! Bros I believe u have learnt ur lessons, that lady doesn't deserve you..u deserve something better abd u might face more regrets if u go back cos she's a looser...forge ahead as u have already done and God will crown you with ur worthy princess soon...goodluck!
lmao. Bro are u having a heart break? smiley
Kpele

Come talk to mama. I'll make u feel better
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by WackyJ1(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2013
lorretta u: lmao. Bro are u having a heart break? smiley
Kpele

Come talk to mama. I'll make u feel better
Still_Stan come and grab this once in a lifetime opportunity..!
If you're not sure why you should, just click on her profile.
People like 190
can kill for this opportunity grin
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by tosingcfr(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U love and cherish gini? Lmaooo! Ashante,dose undercover bobos don panel beat ur galilee wella she? Na now ur brain com realise say u b kizo omalichanwa ba?

Kizo! Na wash o!!! Na after round 60 she bring come house o!! Reject it! Say tufia! We no buy!!!! grin

hihihi, u gat me laughing
BTW, is the guy on nairaland or is there any postman to deliver the letter here
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2013
HYPROCRITES! grin

IF U VE NEVER BROKEN ANYONE'S HEART DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY, THEN B D FIRST TO JUDGE HER! KILODE GAN? WHY R U ALL ACTING LIKE U R ALL HOLY? MTCHEWWW! WE ALL BREAK PPLE'S HEART INDIRECTLY ND DIRECTLY...ITS A NORM! SOMETIMES WE CNT CONTROL SOMFNS, AND SOMETIMES WE ACT SELFISH AND HEARTLESS! THAT MAKES US HUMANS! WE R PRONE TO MISTAKES ND THEREFORE CAN NEVER B PERFECT! MOST OF U GUYS JUDGING HER, U VE DONE WORST TO LADIES NAH!
BTW 4KIZO AM NT GNA ADVICE U TO GO BAK TO HER, CUZ I TINK GOING BAK TO UR EX IS AN HORRIBLE DECISION, BT HELLO! ANNIE MACAULAY ACCEPTED 2FACE BAK WID ALL HE DID TO HER, LETS FORGET D MONEY ASPECT, WE ALL KNOW SHE LOVES HIM!
LOVE CONQUERS ALL, IF U STIL LOVE HER...THEN GO AHEAD TO LET HER BAK INTO UR LIFE, BT MAKE SURE U DNT SPND A DIME ON HER!

1 Like

Re: Apology 2 My Bf by jadelyn007(f): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2013
If that guy were my brother I will do everytin in my power to sow a seed of discord amond u even if he takes u back.u are nt his type pls Dnt make tins worse for him.just leave him for someone dat will appreciate

1 Like

Re: Apology 2 My Bf by WackyJ1(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: HYPROCRITES! grin

IF U VE NEVER BROKEN ANYONE'S HEART DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY, THEN B D FIRST TO JUDGE HER! KILODE GAN? WHY R U ALL ACTING LIKE U R ALL HOLY? MTCHEWWW! WE ALL BREAK PPLE'S HEART INDIRECTLY ND DIRECTLY...ITS A NORM! SOMETIMES WE CNT CONTROL SOMFNS, AND SOMETIMES WE ACT SELFISH AND HEARTLESS! THAT MAKES US HUMANS! WE R PRONE TO MISTAKES ND THEREFORE CAN NEVER B PERFECT! MOST OF U GUYS JUDGING HER, U VE DONE WORST TO LADIES NAH!
BTW 4KIZO AM NT GNA ADVICE U TO GO BAK TO HER, CUZ I TINK GOING BAK TO UR EX IS AN HORRIBLE DECISION, BT HELLO! ANNIE MACAULAY ACCEPTED 2FACE BAK WID ALL HE DID TO HER, LETS FORGET D MONEY ASPECT, WE ALL KNOW SHE LOVES HIM!
LOVE CONQUERS ALL, IF U STIL LOVE HER...THEN GO AHEAD TO LET HER BAK INTO UR LIFE, BT MAKE SURE U DNT SPND A DIME ON HER!
this girl get sense at all? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2013
Birds of same feather does what?
WackyJ1:
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by cityhood: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2013
luk forr him and writ or try to c him and plid with him
His hurt.
If he still love you naturaly before developing feelings then he will take you bk provided you are sure of wht ar doing.not becuz u are lonely.and dos play boys have used you and you are now tryin to get serious if is cuz of that sorry mysis we guyz wud know and.
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by deshclones(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
i don't wanna get angry for real,all those advising the op to look for the guy and apologize are the worst known creatures ever created....you guys have lil or no conscience...the op is worse than the "worsetest" creature ever to walk the face of the earth....the bf surely deserves better than this bag of cheat...rubbish..i feel like back handing you...you think good men are easy to come by.....rubbish..its your type that turn good men into monsters...i pray God blesses that guy with the best in womanhood..not a cheat,liar and hungry girl like op.

3 Likes

Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
No mind them... Silly hungry ogres and golddiggers.
deshclones: i don't wanna get angry for real,all those advising the op to look for the guy and apologize are the worst known creatures ever created....you guys have lil or no conscience...the op is worse than the "worsetest" creature ever to walk the face of the earth....the bf surely deserves better than this bag of cheat...rubbish..i feel like back handing you...you think good men are easy to come by.....rubbish..its your type that turn good men into monsters...i pray God blesses that guy with the best in womanhood..not a cheat,liar and hungry girl like op.
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by 190theclown: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
WackyJ1:
grin grin grin
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Emaprince: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
grin grin grin
I dey laugh cos this is exactly same as the one a friend of mine experienced.

the difference is that the babe brazenly bragged about cheating and how the other dude was exciting.

we advised my guy to leave her and that she will go through hell with that guy cos the guy will surely break her heart.

I mean,how can she believe that the new guy care about her when he had a knowledge of her relationship with another guy{my friend} and was comfortable with it?...ladies should take note of this.
they were hiding it until my guy found out and they had a public verbal duel before separating

like say we be prophets,the babe came back as we prophesied just after two months after going through her toughest time with that new guy,she returned back like a saint to apologize.

my guy na one soft hearted guy sha.
can you imagine that he started considering taking her back? he asked for our opinions..I said I may only accept her as a friend on platonic
grounds if it was me

mehhhn! I'm disappointed that they are back as lovers again..well,me and the guy are not that close again because i hate to hang around the babe.

1 Like

Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Danhumprey: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
She has de-activated her account. I hope she hasn't committed suicide? Because I'm sure by now,her conscience would have accused her sorely.
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Slowpois0n: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
anywhere wey dem dey bash ladies. 2sexy, wackyJ1 and deshclones must be there. na their work be that. gringrin
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Danhumprey: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
4kizo? That username sound like someone I have come across on this Forum. I think the guy is a Nairalander.
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Idowuogbo(f): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
2s£xy:
The[b] bastard[/b] has deactivated her account. Nonsense.
like seriously? lohun lohun ki la gbe ki lon ju? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by deshclones(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Slowpois0n: anywhere wey dem dey bash ladies. 2sexy, wackyJ1 and deshclones must be there. na their work be that. gringrin

grin grin grin grin grin grin...mehn we dey give moral suppo9rt to 2sexy...that nice dude went thru hell in the hands of daughters of eve....nothing personal...na 2sexy we dey give moral support ni grin grin grin
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by doris4u(f): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
U hurt some1 nd u were fully aware d person was bein hurt yet u continued nd nw ur bk 2 beg 4 forgiveness.did u ever tink wen u were humiliating dat person,am sure u neva knw u would beg.its left 4 d guy 2 take u bk because there nothin any1 can do 2 change d guy decision.LIARS,CHEAT,HEARTBREAKERS neva change,they neva change.

2 Likes

Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
What a funny thread
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
That your friend get curse from village wey dey worry am. It lacks self-esteem cos if you know your worth, you wont accept such slimy algaes
Ema prince: grin grin grin
my guy na one soft hearted guy sha. grin

can you imagine that he started considering taking her back? he asked for our opinions..I said I may only accept her as a friend on platonic
grounds if it was me

mehhhn! I'm disappointed that they are back as lovers again..well,me and the guy are not that close again because i hate to hang around the babe.

1 Like

Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
gringringringringringringrin

deshclones:

grin grin grin grin grin grin...mehn we dey give moral suppo9rt to 2sexy...that nice dude went thru hell in the hands of daughters of eve....nothing personal...na 2sexy we dey give moral support ni grin grin grin
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Jideh9ty(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
2s£xy:
U dey see am ba?
na so i see am ooo.
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Iya, e ma bi nu. Inu bi mi gan. Iru osi ni gbo gbo ele yi nau? O ye ke ma ki lo fun awon ara birin yi o
Idowuogbo:
like seriously? lohun lohun ki la gbe ki lon ju? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by WackyJ1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Slowpois0n: anywhere wey dem dey bash ladies. 2sexy, wackyJ1 and deshclones must be there. na their work be that. gringrin
We need you on the team, seeing as you be slow poison. Epu
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
He should be and that's why ingrate posted here. Kizo, if you accept her back, your are disgrace to ya manhood.
Danhumprey: 4kizo? That username sound like someone I have come across on this Forum. I think the guy is a Nairalander.
Re: Apology 2 My Bf by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hehhehehhehe
WackyJ1:
We need you on the team, seeing as you be slow poison. Epu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height / I Have Trashed More Kitty-cats Than Bill Gates Will Ever Dream Of / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.