Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out (3309 Views)

Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by jonaifame22(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Bae lashed out last night when we were hangn out,she lamented dat my love for her has lost it's steam,dat I am no more the romantic nigger she first met,dat even when we wanna have sex I don't do things to turn her on,I jus climb on her like she's a palm tree, grunt and moan then I release then I'm up and standing and b4 she says jack my boxers is on my waist again dat I'm not supposed to stand up so soon after ejaculation dat I'm supposed to hold her allover again,peck her, in fact she jus dey talk many many things,when she's talkn I don't say a thing. Back and dat makes her talk for long,chai my leg pain me taya ,and also even when we go out I don't hold her hands,in fact in my mind I'm like how is holding ur hands in public romantic now? When u're not blind while should I hold ur hands,u know women are neva contended they're always looking for what is not lost,now she's askn me to learn how to spice up our relationship, so pls my fellow nairalanders with a perfect relationship dat's thriving pls help me o, can u pls tish me how to spice up my relation ship for the better?
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by ad84ada(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Spice up your grammar.
Then do the needful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Captainswag225(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by IamLEGEND1: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2015
use maggi

3 Likes

Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2015
find another girl and let her find another guy

1 Like

Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by ShayGirl(f): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2015
Simply work more on ur romantic skills like she has told you.... :- undecided
U r lucky she opened up, so u better spice it up speedily

2 Likes

Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Who dey play today self?

1 Like

Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2015
Ok, but why is it only up to you to spice up the relationship? Doesn't this sort of thing take collective effort? What is she doing to make sure it's all hot & spicy when you two get together. You can't clap with one hand, it takes two. She wanna sit back like a queen bee but expect mind blowing things to just happen? I bet she's the type that thinks having a vagina is all one needs in bed. She can chill like she's sunbathing, not even blinking but the guy must sweat it. Unfortunately, most females tend to have what I call "vagina narcissism". They think they're entitled to most things, simply because they have a vagina. I'm not trying to be harsh but the way some females act is really annoying sometimes because we all take the rap when it's all said & done. Tell her to think up of ways to make the relationship more fun if it bothers her so much. Is her own brain on vacation?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2015
The above speaker makes sense
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2015
@op you get pimples and you know get pink lips.i wonder if your girl make sense sef way everybody day pour advice on your pimples ridden face.

anyway check out my pic I can't shout
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by misspicy(f): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2015
HERE AM I TO THE RESCUE

OP....YOU ONLY NEED TO EMPLOY MOI MISSPICYgrin AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WILL BE SPICED UP...GIVE IT A TRY BOY BUH I DONT COME CHEAPcheesy

1 Like

Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Pennah(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2015
I think its up to both of u.... since she opened up let her tell u how she wants u to rock her
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ok, but why is it only up to you to spice up the relationship? Doesn't this sort of thing take collective effort? What is she doing to make sure it's all hot & spicy when you two get together. You can't clap with one hand, it takes two. She wanna sit back like a queen bee but expect mind blowing things to just happen? I bet she's the type that thinks having a vagina is all one needs in bed. She can chill like she's sunbathing, not even blinking but the guy must sweat it. Unfortunately, most females tend to have what I call "vagina narcissism". They think they're entitled to most things, simply because they have a vagina. I'm not trying to be harsh but the way some females act is really annoying sometimes because we all take the rap when it's all said & done. Tell her to think up of ways to make the relationship more fun if it bothers her so much. Is her own brain on vacation?

Bae tell him girls b finding girl power up nd down
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

am tripping for you just want you to know
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2015
hbpeze:

am tripping for you just want you to know

Awww grin

Bet why? embarassed
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

It's annoying though because they enable certain behaviours & then come here to bytch & moan about all females being this or that.
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's annoying though because they enable certain behaviours & then come here to bytch & moan about all females being this or that.

Abi o grin i love ur feminist spirit u a true feminist
Its all bou equality nt girl power alone grin
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by jonaifame22(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2015
justified19:
use maggi
does maggi work,and if it does how may cubes'll do
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2015
hbpeze:
@op you get pimples and you know get pink lips.i wonder if your girl make sense sef way everybody day pour advice on your pimples ridden face.

oh u think u r better dan d op right? undecided clap for yaself cheesy nonsense!
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by jonaifame22(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2015
runnazz:
find another girl and let her find another guy
pls I love my girlie,I'm not ready to lose her.
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

Abi o grin i love ur feminist spirit u a true feminist
Its all bou equality nt girl power alone grin

Lol, I wouldn't say I'm a feminist but I do expect to be treated equally & I back it up with actions too. No princessy crap here, like open the door for me, carry me, do this for me & do that for me. SHE does it by herself! I really dislike people who act like they can't do certain things because they're women. Always acting weak & helpless. Not my style.
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by jonaifame22(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2015
ShayGirl:
Simply work more on ur romantic skills like she has told you.... :- undecided
U r lucky she opened up, so u better spice it up speedily
I need hot clues.
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by jonaifame22(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
PV pls take it easy on bae,she's a lil fragile
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

Awww grin
Bet why? embarassed
halfrica add me on whatsapp please 0706596505 1
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by jonaifame22(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2015
hbpeze:

pls stop littering my thread wth ur worthless monicker
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by jonaifame22(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh u think u r better dan d op right? undecided clap for yaself cheesy nonsense!
baby may the lord fight for u in ur time of trouble
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by jonaifame22(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2015
misspicy:
HERE AM I TO THE RESCUE

OP....YOU ONLY NEED TO EMPLOY MOI MISSPICYgrin AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WILL BE SPICED UP...GIVE IT A TRY BOY BUH I DONT COME CHEAPcheesy
okay I'll come cheap the, if mohammed doesn't go to d mountain then the mountain should board a bike and meet up wth muhammed
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by jonaifame22(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Pennah:
I think its up to both of u.... since she opened up lets her tell u how she wants u to rock her
she's asking me to figure it out dat atleast I'm a man and I see sense in dat
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Sochimaobim(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I wish i can buy u dinner. 10000000likes for ur commemt!

1 Like

Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2015
jonaifame22:
baby may the lord fight for u in ur time of trouble
Amen oo but our fight still continue sad
Re: U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out by jonaifame22(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Amen oo but our fight still continue sad
u'll lose o cos God fights for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) / All Christians Should Be NUDIST. / Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.