Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Yoruba Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Has Converted To Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Yoruba Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Has Converted To Islam (1175 Views)

Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Has Converted To Islam by Capableben(m): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
she has converted to islam and now goes by the name ''AISHA''

The actress has obviouslsy paid her dues in the
industry and she’s making waves one of which
was the success of the shooting of her
forthcoming thriller entitled “Kofo De First
Lady.”

The Badagry Lagos State-born mother of one is
said to have travelled to India, Morocco,
Cameroon and other neighbouring countries to
shop for her newly re-branded fashion out fit
called Pick Me Reloaded, at Ogba, Lagos.

Lizzy who is said to have travelled to Mecca
this year has joined the list of Nigerian
celebrities who have visited the holy land.

SOURCE: http://www.informationng.com/2013/10/photos-actress-liz-anjorin-converts-to-islam-changes-name-to-aisha.html

Re: Yoruba Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Has Converted To Islam by Monzuur(m): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
R
Re: Yoruba Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Has Converted To Islam by 80million1: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
Bukky Wright, i know. Ronke Oshodi Oke i know.
But who is this Lizzy Anjorin?
Re: Yoruba Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Has Converted To Islam by 80million1: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
Monzuur: R
see your life!
Re: Yoruba Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Has Converted To Islam by Capableben(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
MEANING
MUST U COMMENT
I GO SWEAR FOR U O.
grin
Re: Yoruba Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Has Converted To Islam by Rilwayne001: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
May Allah continue to show us d ryt path

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Women Swimwear? / Women As Imams? / Short Story: A Leaking Bucket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.