Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W (1866 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by susaeta: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2013
It all started last year when I opened a 2go account for my sister and since then my conscience has been killing me. She happens to meet this dude that's from the south west of the country, who she is chatting with. Pls to cut long story short, I've caught my sister exchanging nude pics with this dude and engaging in endless fone calls with him. Yesterday I woke up to ease myself and I saw my sista still awake by 2am chatting with this dude and this mornig he called and they were discussing about something very worrying..I think dis dude wants to come see her cos we are not in same state. Pls u can imagine the rest if he happens to come. Pls advice me on what to do.my sista has two kids with her hubby who is very comfortable..we are not lacking anything atall..pls advice me on wat to do plss
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by Bibol(f): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2013
What has your sister's husband said in all of these? Or hasn't he suspected anything yet? Then again, if you are sure she has been sending unclad pictures to some random fellow, you can advice her to stop. The man could use it against her later
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by Afrocatalyst: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2013
^^^ They will never learn. Let her continue sending n.aked pictures. Mgbeketoto. This is a new world where there's no privacy again o.
Anyways @ OP, advise your sis on the consequences of wat she's abt to plunge into and if she refuses,let her be. Some people wil neva learn xcept by experience. Pls dnt make d mistake of telling her hubby o.
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by Dannyxy(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2013
I don't think any sensible woman that would be willing to sacrifice her family for a fling with an anonymous person,but if your sister is willing to that,then i think the first thing you should do is ---------------------------------------- (1)pray for your sister to grow "COMMON SENSE" cos she might be frm suffering sense kwakashiokor...(2)advise her to start thinking with brain and nt with her(you knw what),as in,what if the said man is her husband?,you can't leave that probability out...STAY WISE~oluwa is involve.
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by susaeta: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2013
Bibol: What has your sister's husband been saying in all of these? Or hasn't he suspected anything yet? Then again, if you are sure she has been sending unclad pictures to some random fellow, you can advice her to stop. The man could use it against her later
Her husband do complain cos I've witnessed it few times but he is a busy man and not always @home..At nite my sista used to sneak out to the parlour to chat with this dude wen her husband is asleep..pls she is way older than me and I think it might backfire to me if I pick the courage to confront her cos they the ones taking care of me.
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by susaeta: 10:37am On Oct 14, 2013
Dannyxy: I don't think any sensible woman that would be willing to sacrifice her family for a fling with an anonymous person,but if your sister is willing to that,then i think the first thing you should do is ---------------------------------------- (1)pray for your sister to grow "COMMON SENSE" cos she might be frm suffering sense kwakashiokor...(2)advise her to start thinking with brain and nt with her(you knw what),as in,what if the said man is her husband?,you can't leave that probability out...STAY WISE~oluwa is involve.
Thank you but please confronting her isn't an option here.
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2013
susaeta:
Her husband do complain cos I've witnessed it few times but he is a busy man and not always @home..At nite my sista used to sneak out to the parlour to chat with this dude wen her husband is asleep..pls she is way older than me and I think it might backfire to me if I pick the courage to confront her cos they the ones taking care of me.
Either ways its going to bounce back on you. Whether you say it or not cos sooner or later the husband will find out and the outcome will be terrible for you and your sis. IMHO I'd advice you confront your sister about this to tell Her the dangers init. @times when people go wrong they need someone to bring them back to their senses

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by UjSizzle(f): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2013
Geez some women angry

You'll have to talk to her notwithstanding the consequences even if the cost is dire.

It's wrong to keep silent about issues that base on immorality. If you believe in God and the repercussion of sin, then you know that turning a blind eye to adultery is wrong and worse still if it's to save your own hide.

Talk to your sister, let her know her actions are shameful and Pray to God she listens to you.
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by firetrap(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2013
first of all you should share in the blame if it ever happens that she cheats on her husband cos u opened the 2go account for her. secondly since u said she's the one training you the best thing to do is to have a discussion with her, forget the fact that she's older than u by far, the moment she started compromising her married she removed the age factor cos a matured married person would know not to do such if she valued her family. but if u feel you can't have the discussion with her tell someone u know who can talk some sense into her (but I'd rather u do that as a last resort). don't do it cos u want to save their marriage do it out of self preservation cos if her marriage fails u go hear wheeen.
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by Bibol(f): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
@firetrap, share the blame? I beg to differ Sir. Her sister is well over 18 years old, and she doesn't know where to apply the brakes when it comes to handling men? So if she's not on 2go, she won't mess up right. IMO, I think she's just not disciplined enough to know she shouldn't be messing around with a man who isn't her husband to the point of sending nude pictures. The OP should advice her sister, what her big sister is joking with might send both her and her kids out of her home. Hope she listens.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
the advent of social have destroyed the sanctity of womanhood. God have mercy.
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by eightsin(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mehn, this stuff still hapn? N i abandoned 2go!
I'm redownloading ASAP.

Bck to topic:
Op, ur sis is walking on dangerous ground n she needs a messaiah to save her. wld u mind being dat messaiah? It wnt b easy tho.
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by susaeta: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Afrocatalyst: ^^^ They will never learn. Let her continue sending n.aked pictures. Mgbeketoto. This is a new world where there's no privacy again o.
Anyways @ OP, advise your sis on the consequences of wat she's abt to plunge into and if she refuses,let her be. Some people wil neva learn xcept by experience. Pls dnt make d mistake of telling her hubby o.
Tanx! Tell her hubby?? No I can't do dat even @ gunpoint
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by onlyme07(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
Open a new 2go account disguising like a man or the man himself or a friend to her husband..(not sure how smart you are to use that). You try as much as possible to get enough information from her.. After series of chat, you now use the medium to warn her as if you're a friend to her husband.. Tell her things she would loose if her husband gets to know,to delete the 2go acct ( you would help her to delete when she comes begging to help her out) at least you know some of her weak points,you can use that against her as well in words. She would surely opt out.. You can even know why she's doing that if you are really smart. Try your luck

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by Emaprince: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
the way most useless women send their n.aked pics to strangers on social networks is so alarming!

that's a very whorish act from a single lady let a lone married woman.shame on that your sister!!!..

If the husband divorce her because of this..do you think the guy will take her?..that's an absolute NO!
the guy just wants to eat cheap food and run.

should i start advising her?..as matured as she is?..cheating is in her eyes already and if she doesn't do it with this guy,then she will definitely do it with colleagues at her working place if she's not a house wife.
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Chei! married woman sending unclad pics on 2go? *silent prayer* Lord abeg dis kain woman make dem no locate my family members that are single and searching o!

Poster, u get ur sis password?
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by dBard: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
I understand where ur comin from..ur there cos of ur sis n if u 2 ve a fall out then ur at risk of bin left in d cold, cos she mght want t push u out of d pic, outta fear, anger, guilt or wateva.... right??
Wisdom, its bin written is profitable t direct.
Firstly .. confronting her is not just an option, it is Necessary. u cannot shy away from it. the backlash that'll occur if d husband finds out Will def engulf u n u Will lose even more than u fear + ur integrity.
I tink u shld wait f an opportunity wen she dropped her fone carelessly t pretend u mistakenly came across d guys chat n try t get her t open up n u can now quietly advise her..
Or get d guys no n Talk Some Sense into him
Or..like a parable, tell her her own story like it happened t someone else n d consequences of d persons actions. if shes smart, she Will relate..
But basically, U Nid T Confront her..
All d best
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by susaeta: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thanks people for your contributions, I appreciate so much..I think I will call my eldest sister and tell her what's happening..I think she can talk to her
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by evagolden(f): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2013
hw about u open a new 2go acct with a fake identity, claim to be d other guy's woman (the man she chats with). Tell her that u knw things about her and that u have seen d unclad pics she has been sending to ur man, then threaten her with sending her unclad pic to her hubby d next tym she makes any kinda contact with ur man, be it a chat, a call or any form of communication. Make sure u delete d acct after d deal and play smart becos if she catch u, hmmm u don enter be that.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by MrsChima(f): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2013
Smh.

Nothing can stop a cheater but the cheater themselves.
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by Exponental(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2013
Delete her account
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by Lovexme(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2013
Re: I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2013
"What a man can do,a woman........."
My mom will always advice,"wopu aka ewe n'ofe, maka n'oyiri aka mmadu" grin
Advice her just once,then back out.
Them no dey stop pikin to near fire,na the fire go stop am.

Wetin dey make married women cheatafter all the very many pre-marital sexcapades....

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be Romatic With My Girlfriend / How To Know If Your Man Loves You / Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.