Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Report A Scam! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Report A Scam! (17961 Views)

How Does One Report A MOD In Charge Of A Particular Section To Seun? / Can You Report A Law-breaker To Policemen In Nigeria? / Sexkillz Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report A Scam! by Annette15: 3:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Usman maryann is a very lovely person with a good heart
Re: Report A Scam! by babatundea87(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
This account on IG is scam!!
@Phonegadgetsng. The user is a scammer and has limited comment section on all her posts. She was formerly operating phonetrade on IG but this year is phonegadgetsng.

Do not have anything to do with the user.

Stay informed

Re: Report A Scam! by faithnte(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
I am a blogger on 1000nairadaily.com, sometime in 2019, a purportedly Dubai-based man (Segun Aina), reached out to me that he loved my content and told me about what he does (e-commerce), which he offered to teach me for free. At the time I was already into eCommerce, and didn't know how to reject his offer, but accepted to be friends with him (by letting him into my inner space, where we chat and talk about private stuff). Unknowing to me that this 'Dubai-based" Nigerian was making a plot into my finances.

During the period of him being my acquaintance, he has borrowed 50,000 up to four times from me and has always paid back, mostly after a reminder (he never paid on his promises). His reason for borrowing this money is that he was sending it to his people in Nigeria, and to avoid forex issues, I felt he it was an honest demand, and I was always to his aid.

This guy runs a Global eCommerce website known as viscenshop.com, little did I know that he uses this site for scams, he never delivers his item, and I have evidence of this. Sometime late 2019, he requested for my Payoneer account to help him receive payment from the buyer, that his payment process (Vogue Pay) was giving issues. I asked some questions and told him I would not want to bear any liability of any form, which he promised me. I gave him my Payoneer account and after about 3 successful and many other failed payments, my Payoneer account was blocked by Payoneer on an account of violation of their policy. At the same time, I had about two complaints to my email, asking for their shipping update. If you know how Payoneer works, payment can be made via a Payoneer registered email, and that was how they got my email.

I responded to one that I was only helping someone receive a payment that he should refer to the website viscenshop.com for his claims that I am not a party and that even my Payoneer account has been banned. The person responded that he has texted the email on the website several times with no response. At this point, I had to contact Mr. Segun and asked for clarification and he responded that I should block the person that he is from the Philipines and that they are fraudulent. That they do purchase an item on his website with fake credit cards and would at the same time open a dispute when they do not receive their item. Again, I have personal business to do, and wasn't really interested in making further investigation, so, I took his word for it.

Fast-forward to 2020, this Mr. Segun contacted me in a haste and said it was urgent I help him report a Facebook group on the account that they are groups of cyber attackers who had purchased item on his website with a fake credit card, at this point, I was already getting tired of this guy but I was ready to give him a benefit of doubt as an acquaintance, and in a way, I wanted to be polite to him always. That event passed and in 2021, he struck me.

I import goods from China and I sell with Facebook advertising, In Feb 2021, just in the early days of the Chinese holiday, I tested a product (it was an aluminum manual juicer), and the product converted in an unimaginable way, that I was ready to pay any possible price to import this item in defiance of the wait that was made inevitable as a result of the holiday. As a reason, I contacted Mr. Segun Aina, since he has told me about his age-long success in the eCommerce space, I decided to ask for his help to import this item. And without hesitation, he told me he imported items at any point in time, including during holidays, with the help of his Chinese partners. I was very excited but afraid.

I had the feeling I could be scammed but with the profit I had calculated ahead of time, assuming this product gets to Nigeria and I hit the sales button. I delayed for about two days, and asked this guy a variety of questions, with the intention to get him pissed off. But this guy responded with all diligence and patience, even showed me the specification and packaging of the item that I told him I wanted to import. At some point, I was comfortable enough to take the risk. I discussed with another of my friend, who perhaps would have shared this item with me if it had arrived in Nigeria, as we have done for previous items (but not with Mr. Segun but with Tugrow1688). My friend was ok with it and wished me luck, nevertheless, I didn't ask him to pay anymore yet, I wanted to take the risk myself and rather share with him when the item arrives in Nigeria.

As a result, I made a transfer of 214,500 to this guy, this was to cover 50 pieces of the product, as I felt this was a more risky but reasonable amount of risk I should take for this item with Mr. Segun, who I have had a mixed feeling of. Mr. Segun gave me a guaranty that his agent would make a video inspection of item 48hrs after payment. I decided to stay mute after payment and confirmation, and after five days, I asked this guy about the video update, and then he said his supplier was having time with family during the holiday that she might need more time. I objected, and remind him of the fact that I know my way to import items from China, he gave me a guarantee that I would get this item delivered to Nigeria during the holiday. This guy did not respond to my chat for about 48hrs and then responded that I will get an update before month-end. The scariest part is that he started to get infuriated, that he said, I was disturbing him...

At this point, I already decided I was being worked on. I gave him another two weeks, and he didn't talk about the item of which he had promised I would get delivery in seven days at least. At that point, the Chinese holiday was already over, and then I asked him if he can get in touch with his supplier once more, and he said, yes. But that he will give me an update in the next three days, I agreed. The next three days there was no response from Mr. Segun. I reached out once again, and he said he is yet to get a response. As a result, I asked him I would need a refund. He said ok, and then I asked when I should expect the payment. He said, I should wait, once he gets the money that he will pay me. I said, ok.

I waited for about two weeks, and at this time, it is already more than a month since I sent him the payment, and then I asked him once more. He said he had got the refund from his supplier that I should wait for the alert that he had sent in the money to my account with Bureau De Change there in Dubai. I said, ok. Meanwhile, I asked if I could get the evidence of payment and he responded with a rude text, that I should wait and that I should stop texting him that he meant it. I didn't reply. After about three days, I asked further and he said there was a network issue that I should let him know when I get the payment.

After about another three days, I decided to escalate things with him. I asked him for evidence of payment or that I was ready to get closure on the matter, as it was really getting on my nerves. Due to this incident, I had not sold anything for about one month, and calculating the loss, including my capital, began to drive me crazy. At this point, he started replying with foul language and told me I could go to EFCC if I wanted, that he will send the money when he is ready.

After trying so hard to get him to pay me, I decided to tag him as a scammer. Because I have evidence, after investigating him, I now have evidence that his website viscenshop.com was being used to scam people all over the world. He has taken the website down, but his page on Trustpilot where he bought fake reviews is still there, you could take a look. You will see some honest reviews and those ones all warned against the website.

This guy is a Nigerian and I can tell you that he is a certified scammer. I will post his bank and phone number details below.

AINA SEGUN VICTOR
BANK NAME: GTBank Plc
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0139230720

PHONE NUMBER: +971507606039

Kindly beware of this eCommerce scammer.

My name is Faith Nte.

1 Like

Re: Report A Scam! by chymdyx(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
faithnte:
I am a blogger on 1000nairadaily.com, sometime in 2019, a purportedly Dubai-based man (Segun Aina), reached out to me that he loved my content and told me about what he does (e-commerce), which he offered to teach me for free. At the time I was already into eCommerce, and didn't know how to reject his offer, but accepted to be friends with him (by letting him into my inner space, where we chat and talk about private stuff). Unknowing to me that this 'Dubai-based" Nigerian is making his plot into my finances.

During the period of him being my acquaintance, he has borrowed 50,000 up to four times from me and has always paid back, mostly after a reminder (he never paid on his promises). His reason for borrowing this money is that he was sending it to his people in Nigeria, and to avoid forex issues, I felt he it was an honest demand, and I was always to his aid.

This guy runs a Global eCommerce website known as viscenshop.com, little did I know that he uses this site for scams, he never delivers his item, and I have evidence of this. Sometime late 2019, he requested for my Payoneer account to help him receive payment from the buyer, that his payment process (Vogue Pay) was giving issues. I asked some questions and told him I would not want to bear any liability of any form, which he promised me. I gave him my Payoneer account and after about 3 successful and many other failed payments, my Payoneer account was blocked by Payoneer on an account of violation of their policy. At the same time, I had about two complaints to my email, asking for their shipping update. If you know how Payoneer works, payment can be made via a Payoneer registered email, and that was how they got my email.

I responded to one that I was only helping someone receive a payment that he should refer to the website viscenshop.com for his claims that I am not a party and that even my Payoneer account has been banned. The person responded that he has texted the email on the website several times with no response. At this point, I had to contact Mr. Segun and asked for clarification and he responded that I should block the person that he is from the Philipines and that they are fraudulent. That they do purchase an item on his website with fake credit cards and would at the same time open a dispute when they do not receive their item. Again, I have personal business to do, and wasn't really interested in making further investigation, so, I took his word for it.

Fast-forward to 2020, this Mr. Segun contacted me in a haste and said it was urgent I help him report a Facebook group on the account that they are groups of cyber attackers who had purchased item on his website with a fake credit card, at this point, I was already getting tired of this guy but I was ready to give him a benefit of doubt as an acquaintance, and in a way, I wanted to be polite to him always. That event passed and in 2021, he struck me.

I import goods from China and I sell with Facebook advertising, In Feb 2021, just in the early days of the Chinese holiday, I tested a product (it was an aluminum manual juicer), and the product converted in an unimaginable way, that I was ready to pay any possible price to import this item in defiance of the wait that was made inevitable as a result of the holiday. As a reason, I contacted Mr. Segun Aina, since he has told me about his age-long success in the eCommerce space, I decided to ask for his help to import this item. And without hesitation, he told me he imported items at any point in time, including during holidays, with the help of his Chinese partners. I was very excited but afraid.

I had the feeling I could be scammed but with the profit I had calculated ahead of time, assuming this product gets to Nigeria and I hit the sales button. I delayed for about two days, and asked this guy a variety of questions, with the intention to get him pissed off. But this guy responded with all diligence and patience, even showed me the specification and packaging of the item that I told him I wanted to import. At some point, I was comfortable enough to take the risk. I discussed with another of my friend, who perhaps would have shared this item with me if it had arrived in Nigeria, as we have done for previous items (but not with Mr. Segun but with Tugrow1688). My friend was ok with it and wished me luck, nevertheless, I didn't ask him to pay anymore yet, I wanted to take the risk myself and rather share with him when the item arrives in Nigeria.

As a result, I made a transfer of 214,500 to this guy, this was to cover 50 pieces of the product, as I felt this was a more risky but reasonable amount of risk I should take for this item with Mr. Segun, who I have had a mixed feeling of. Mr. Segun gave me a guaranty that his agent would make a video inspection of item 48hrs after payment. I decided to stay mute after payment and confirmation, and after five days, I asked this guy about the video update, and then he said his supplier was having time with family during the holiday that she might need more time. I objected, and remind him of the fact that I know my way to import items from China, he gave me a guarantee that I would get this item delivered to Nigeria during the holiday. This guy did not respond to my chat for about 48hrs and then responded that I will get an update before month-end. The scariest part is that he started to get infuriated, that he said, I was disturbing him...

At this point, I already decided I was being worked on. I gave him another two weeks, and he didn't talk about the item of which he had promised I would get delivery in seven days at least. At that point, the Chinese holiday was already over, and then I asked him if he can get in touch with his supplier once more, and he said, yes. But that he will give me an update in the next three days, I agreed. The next three days there was no response from Mr. Segun. I reached out once again, and he said he is yet to get a response. As a result, I asked him I would need a refund. He said ok, and then I asked when I should expect the payment. He said, I should wait, once he gets the money that he will pay me. I said, ok.

I waited for about two weeks, and at this time, it is already more than a month since I sent him the payment, and then I asked him once more. He said he had got the refund from his supplier that I should wait for the alert that he had sent in the money to my account with Bureau De Change there in Dubai. I said, ok. Meanwhile, I asked if I could get the evidence of payment and he responded with a rude text, that I should wait and that I should stop texting him that he meant it. I didn't reply. After about three days, I asked further and he said there was a network issue that I should let him know when I get the payment.

After about another three days, I decided to escalate things with him. I asked him for evidence of payment or that I was ready to get closure on the matter, as it was really getting on my nerves. Due to this incident, I had not sold anything for about one month, and calculating the loss, including my capital, began to drive me crazy. At this point, he started replying with foul language and told me I could go to EFCC if I wanted, that he will send the money when he is ready.

After trying so hard to get him to pay me, I decided to tag him as a scammer. Because I have evidence, after investigating him, I now have evidence that his website viscenshop.com was being used to scam people all over the world. He has taken the website down, but his page on Trustpilot where he bought fake reviews is still there, you could take a look. You will see some honest reviews and those ones all warned against the website.

This guy is a Nigerian and I can tell you that he is a certified scammer. I will post his bank and phone number details below.

AINA SEGUN VICTOR
BANK NAME: GTBank Plc
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0139230720

PHONE NUMBER: +971507606039

Kindly beware of this eCommerce scammer.

My name is Faith Nte.

wow! why can't Nigerians be honest for crying out loud? Is it in our DNA ni, abi how? Someone would see a legit business where he can make good money over time, but prefer to scam people with it, which kind life now? Chai! Have you reported to the police?
Re: Report A Scam! by faithnte(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
I have not reported to the police. The best channel is the EFCC, he is not in Nigeria and it is money issue.

chymdyx:

wow! why can't Nigerians be honest for crying out loud? Is it in our DNA ni, abi how? Someone would see a legit business where he can make good money over time, but prefer to scam people with it, which kind life now? Chai! Have you reported to the police?
Re: Report A Scam! by chymdyx(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
faithnte:
I have not reported to the police. The best channel is the EFCC, he is not in Nigeria and it is money issue.

Efcc is good. My wife has a similar issue, but it's being handled by the police HQ. EFCC works too. They will get a court order and freeze his account first. Let me not say too much. But i really wish you victory!! Nigerians disgracing Nigeria everywhere!!! Is this the first country where things are hard,ni? If they make money now it's not like they'll use it to do something productive, just to squander it in Cubanna! Yet, they'll be shouting government, government!!!!
Re: Report A Scam! by NemB: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2021
Please I am currently being scammed by someone called pointstores on this nairaland. They sell powerbank and inverters under that name "solar vision)
Please nairalanders how do I get them to send me money
Re: Report A Scam! by Lonergem: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2021
Good morning Nairalander, I was scammed yesterday night by an admin of an escrow group and his crew. Someone post a advert in the group that he got a good worth of #100000 for sale in order to avoid scam I decide to you the escrow in which the admin is paid additional #200 as escrow feee. Not knowing the admin and this guys are working together. The admin remove me from the group immediately I make the payment. Pls someone should I help to recover my money.���

The account details of the admin and the other guy below. pls I use God to begged you help me to recover my money from this scammer they're both using Uba bank.
There details below ���

Account Number:: 2173568426
Account Name:: Daniel Istifanus
Bank Name:: UBA

Account Number:: 2197503940
Account Name:: Okafor Bruno
Bank Name:: UBA

Re: Report A Scam! by Ultimatevic: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Report A Scam! by Victore2021(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2021
You guys should be careful of this Guy with this number +2349136167966. And sending this account number
Wema bank

GTB
Ismail Sulaiman Adeyemi

Ayo Much. It's a pure scam. BE WARNED!!!!...try and share in all social media.

I am currently working on his Bank Account and I am going to spot him. He has bleeped with the wrong Dude. He kept his head in Oyo state here where I am and doing rubbish. The picture is uploaded too. His number is

1 Share

Re: Report A Scam! by Digital101: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Report A Scam! by hennriposh(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
BEWARE OF SCAM GUYS

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS TRICK, HERE'S THE ACCOUNT THEY USE

FIRST BANK: OGBONNA AKUCHINYERE HARMONY

BELOW IS THEIR NEW FORMAT, FYA EVERYONE

HOW TO JOIN US

➡Send your name to us
➡Save our number as MIRA'S WORLD
➡ Restrict us from viewing your Status (so we can serve you better�)
➡Reply with DONE after saving our contacts

......and you will start viewing our status within 2 hrs.....

Please Note: You have to tell me your name so that i can save your contact.

Also know that your contact has been automatically saved giveaway by 9pm��

Re: Report A Scam! by kemaxy: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
oddsanalysis.net are scam, they will charge you lesser amount of money and if you pay they will say that the payment you did is not complete to the particular suscription . pls be warned they are sport betting scammers
Re: Report A Scam! by tspun(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
This account on IG is scam!!

@Conscious.technology

The user is a scammer and has limited comment section on all his posts.
He advertised electronic appliances at a very cheap price claiming it was black Friday deal
A friend transferred money for some items and they blocked him immediately

Do not have anything to do with the user.

Stay informed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Definition Of 'olodo'? / Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank / Festac Suya-Spot 2nd Gate Burnt (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.