Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Report A Scam! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Report A Scam! (17963 Views)

How Does One Report A MOD In Charge Of A Particular Section To Seun? / Can You Report A Law-breaker To Policemen In Nigeria? / Sexkillz Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2013
davidolaj: OGAattheTOP, so far you're afraid to provide your identity here and if you paid to FlowFone account... please just let us see your invoice or receipt number or email address here for further action.

You are not serious, I will show my identity at the right time. Do you think you are smart? If you have people using
your modem tell them to come and say it with proof. See little proof that YOU sent me invoice...

Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2013
You don't need to beg me, you only need to stop scamming people of their hard earned money. Why begging me
in the name of Jesus and Allah? You are a scam. I am an expert when it comes to building a website and generating
traffic into it. So expect that also soon. I will use social network and sites that deal with scammer like to to expose
you the money. Not until you confess to people here all your atrocities, I will continue exposing you.

I know you will be surprise how I got your facebook profile pics, how I know your are DAVID OLAJIDE.
The phone number you used with FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC is 08051890403

I have others info but will be telling the word about you. Stop scamming, get back to work.
You are one of the reason people abuse Nigerians. You should have been a product of waste Spe.m
Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2013
More revelation, about this ISPEED called DavidOlaj...
You sent me this abi no be you sent it before I make payment?

Re: Report A Scam! by success4(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2013
WOW!!! This is serious oooo! Well done to OP and OGA AT THE TOP.
I am subscribing to this thread. Thank God I have not patronise the so called FLOWZAP, it has a page on facebook.
Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2013
success4: WOW!!! This is serious oooo! Well done to OP and OGA AT THE TOP.
I am subscribing to this thread. Thank God I have not patronise the so called FLOWZAP, it has a page on facebook.

Let me know his facebook page so that I can bombard it with the truth of his scam. I can even search it myself. Once I do that,
I will update you all on Nairaland. This guys are bunch of criminals...
Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
MODERATOR, to save many other people from being scammed, let this be on FRONT PAGE permanently. This
will curb the activities of Ispeed and his families in this kind of business. Thanks!
Re: Report A Scam! by lordgideon: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ogaatthetop with the explanation here you will understand you alleged the wrong person for scam, can't you use your common senses just for once? You this silly hag urgly dude............... There is different in the name of whom you paid into his account which is (DAVID OLAJIDE Flowzap Akure Ondo State) how does (Fola Qazim Oredeko ispeed Osogbo State of Osun) involved in the scam? In the invoice you post here shows clearly that you paid into First Bank Account with Account Name:- David Olajide.
Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
lordgideon: Ogaatthetop with the explanation here you will understand you alleged the wrong person for scam, can't you use your common senses just for once? You this silly hag urgly dude............... There is different in the name of whom you paid into his account which is (DAVID OLAJIDE Flowzap Akure Ondo State) how does (Fola Qazim Oredeko ispeed Osogbo State of Osun) involved in the scam? In the invoice you post here shows clearly that you paid into First Bank Account with Account Name:- David Olajide.

You are talking about common sense abi? I won't engage you with words... But I suspect you are
a co-worker with these scam business. If you can use your common sense you will understand the
link between them. They are both thieves and you inclusive.

If you are not one of them, why using abusive words? Why not ask question with a polite parlance?
Thank God, we have your username as one of the scammer already. Ode.
Re: Report A Scam! by lordgideon: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
@Ogaatthetop or whatever name you call yourself I need not to exchange words with you I have something important to do with my time, I believe we have learned people here on nairaland that understand what deformation of charater is which am one, all I want you to know and believe is (HE WHOM GOD AS LEFTED NO AMOUNT OF OGAATTHETOP CAN BRING HIM DOWN) I want you to get this into your skull we are not scammer we work and labour to earn our living........enough of threaten
Re: Report A Scam! by lordgideon: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
As I said earlier on that I am not having enough time to waste, I think it will be good that I give this instance. If a personal in a banking industry commit fruad does that means that the whole staffs of the bank are all fruadster, however from my point of view David Olajide of flowzap never fruad you becaus. e of your earlier conversation with him. And i am trying to set you back on the right track by taking my time to have a chat with you if I were to be ISPEED I will let the law take is full cause because what you did was deformation of character ............Note the following (1) Ispeed was just a resaller of the company. (2) You and ispeed never heard any business transactions together (3) You never paid into ispeed bank account (4) After your first post to deform ispeed character on nairaland David Olajide as replied your post (5) Ispeed which is Fola Qazim Oredeko respond to you post trying to clearify himself by informing the learned nairaland the bank his operating and the numbers of phone he uses ..............With the above listed information I believe every learned on nairaland would understand that (ISPEED FOLA QAZIM OREDEKO) is an innocent, honest and trust worhty fellow, while you Ogaatthetohp all to be presently in police custody if we were had been in an idealy society. Thanks have a love day
Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
lordgideon: @Ogaatthetop or whatever name you call yourself I need not to exchange words with you I have something important to do with my time, I believe we have learned people here on nairaland that understand what deformation of charater is which am one, all I want you to know and believe is (HE WHOM GOD AS LEFTED NO AMOUNT OF OGAATTHETOP CAN BRING HIM DOWN) I want you to get this into your skull we are not scammer [b]we [/b]work and labour to earn our living........enough of threaten

Thank God you are bring the real issue to the fore! How come you used the word ''WE''
You are also one of them. I have no interest in bringing anyone down as I am a man too.
However, I have a duty to expose people like that hide under technology to scam others.

I had bought serious of product outside this country and in less than 1 week I get what
I paid for. Why paying for a product and you guys refuse to send it, why refusing to pick
my calls, why not calling your clients to explain reason for delay. It is over 2 months I
made payment, you send nothing and you want me to promote you guys?

It is better I expose you now so that other innocent and hard working Nigerians won't
fall prey into your scam business. Don't worry, I will do everything I promised you.

I am learned and I understand what defamation of character/libel is. So, watch out
for part 2 of my revelations!
Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
lordgideon: As I said earlier on that I am not having enough time to waste, I think it will be good that I give this instance. If a personal in a banking industry commit fruad does that means that the whole staffs of the bank are all fruadster, however from my point of view David Olajide of flowzap never fruad you becaus. e of your earlier conversation with him. And i am trying to set you back on the right track by taking my time to have a chat with you if I were to be ISPEED I will let the law take is full cause because what you did was deformation of character ............Note the following (1) Ispeed was just a resaller of the company. (2) You and ispeed never heard any business transactions together (3) You never paid into ispeed bank account (4) After your first post to deform ispeed character on nairaland David Olajide as replied your post (5) Ispeed which is Fola Qazim Oredeko respond to you post trying to clearify himself by informing the learned nairaland the bank his operating and the numbers of phone he uses ..............With the above listed information I believe every learned on nairaland would understand that (ISPEED FOLA QAZIM OREDEKO) is an innocent, honest and trust worhty fellow, while you Ogaatthetohp all to be presently in police custody if we were had been in an idealy society. Thanks have a love day

I doubt if you know what you are writing! When one of you is arrested, you will produce others... I have your NAIRALAND info already,
will do a little research about you and also expose your scam. MARK MY WORDS.
Re: Report A Scam! by davidolaj: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
OGAattheTOP, why are you still hiding your identity on the invoice?

This has to be on opened transaction because we don't offer fake or black market!

FlowFone (FlowZap) office is a next building to First Bank Plc., Akure Main Branch at Alagbaka (2nd Floor, Sovereign Trust Insurance Building) as written on our company invoice. FlowFone is a registered CAC company with NCC license... So you don't need to waste your time here posting unnecessary information. Why not come straight to our office or ask your lawyer to write/sue our company (FlowFone) if you know that we duped.

How do you want us to resolve with you without know your identity? You covered all information on the Invoice which we can use to identify your transaction. WHY?

IF YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE NOT YET SUPPLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR, WHY NOT LET US HAVE THE INVOICE/RECEIPT NUMBER IN OTHER TO RESOLVE WITH YOU THAN TO ENGAGED YOURSELF POSTING NUISANCE INFORMATION HERE.
Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 12:08am On Oct 24, 2013
davidolaj: OGAattheTOP, why are you still hiding your identity on the invoice?

This has to be on opened transaction because we don't offer fake or black market!

FlowFone (FlowZap) office is a next building to First Bank Plc., Akure Main Branch at Alagbaka (2nd Floor, Sovereign Trust Insurance Building) as written on our company invoice. FlowFone is a registered CAC company with NCC license... So you don't need to waste your time here posting unnecessary information. Why not come straight to our office or ask your lawyer to write/sue our company (FlowFone) if you know that we duped.

How do you want us to resolve with you without know your identity? You covered all information on the Invoice which we can use to identify your transaction. WHY?

IF YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE NOT YET SUPPLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR, WHY NOT LET US HAVE THE INVOICE/RECEIPT NUMBER IN OTHER TO RESOLVE WITH YOU THAN TO ENGAGED YOURSELF POSTING NUISANCE INFORMATION HERE.

SCAM MASTER, YOU ARE RANTING ABI?
Re: Report A Scam! by davidolaj: 6:45am On Oct 24, 2013
OGAattheTOP, let me help you with other part of the invoice you hide here. See below picture;

Now, I will like to ask you few questions;
1). I'm very sure that you followed instruction on the invoice to make the payment; so where is the iSpeed or David Olajide account on the invoice?
2). Did you know the meaning of Corporate Bank Account?
3). Have you ever send an email to FlowFone/FlowZap on this matter before come to this place?
4). Have you ever visit any of our reseller's office to confirm maybe the FlowZap service is a real or fake?
5). Have you ever visit our office (address on the invoice) to find out maybe we are there or not?

My brother, your allegation & conclusion about the FlowZap or iSpeed SCAM here is very WRONG!

Is better you apologise to iSpeed for wrong accusation...

I can see from the invoice copy you uploaded that you're one of our customer but we can not identify you without your invoice number. In other to resolve your issues, please send email to BILLING@FLOWFONE.COM or Call 0815-957-7300.

GOD WILL HELP US IN NIGERIA!

Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2013
davidolaj: OGAattheTOP, let me help you with other part of the invoice you hide here. See below picture;

Now, I will like to ask you few questions;
1). I'm very sure that you followed instruction on the invoice to make the payment; so where is the iSpeed or David Olajide account on the invoice?
2). Did you know the meaning of Corporate Bank Account?
3). Have you ever send an email to FlowFone/FlowZap on this matter before come to this place?
4). Have you ever visit any of our reseller's office to confirm maybe the FlowZap service is a real or fake?
5). Have you ever visit our office (address on the invoice) to find out maybe we are there or not?

My brother, your allegation & conclusion about the FlowZap or iSpeed SCAM here is very WRONG!

Is better you apologise to iSpeed for wrong accusation...

I can see from the invoice copy you uploaded that you're one of our customer but we can not identify you without your invoice number. In other to resolve your issues, please send email to BILLING@FLOWFONE.COM or Call 0815-957-7300.

GOD WILL HELP US IN NIGERIA!

YOU ARE ONLY RANTING AND STILL USING GIMMICK TO GET PEOPLE TO SCAM.
May be you did not know how RESEARCH works...
Re: Report A Scam! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
Keep the cases comin... Am still judging and will provide judgement soon. Nairalanders, please steer clear of the companies named above... pending on when this case is concluded (because more evidence is still coming out and we cant just conclude), DO NOT DEAL WITH THE ABOVE PEOPLE IN THE CASE! IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH THEM, DEAL WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK!.... THANKS

By the way, everybody is free to join and judge any case coming out. This is our community and we are striving to make it safe for all... wink wink wink
Re: Report A Scam! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
exxell: Keep the cases comin... Am still judging and will provide judgement soon. Nairalanders, please steer clear of the companies named above... pending on when this case is concluded (because more evidence is still coming out and we cant just conclude), DO NOT DEAL WITH THE ABOVE PEOPLE IN THE CASE! IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH THEM, DEAL WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK!.... THANKS

By the way, everybody is free to join and judge any case coming out. This is our community and we are striving to make it safe for all... wink wink wink

Its too early to judge yet, we just hope the reporter will convince us without reasonable doubt.
Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
exxell: Keep the cases comin... Am still judging and will provide judgement soon. Nairalanders, please steer clear of the companies named above... pending on when this case is concluded (because more evidence is still coming out and we cant just conclude), DO NOT DEAL WITH THE ABOVE PEOPLE IN THE CASE! IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH THEM, DEAL WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK!.... THANKS

IF ANYONE DOES, I AM 100% SURE THAT THE PERSON WILL REGRET! HOW CAN YOU PAY FOR SOMETHING AND FOR OVER TWO MONTHS THE
COMPANY DID NOT SEND WHAT YOU PAY WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY? THEY ARE ALL SCAMS...

cowleg:

Its too early to judge yet, we just hope the reporter will convince us without reasonable doubt.

Dude, I have been into business for over 15 years! Yes, you read it well. No curse without a cause!
I have no gain to run down fellow business person, more importantly, we are not in any competition.
Even people that we are in same line of business, it is healthy rivalry we do.

However, when you see a business that want had SCAMMED YOU and that has potential of scamming
others, the best is to ALERT OTHERS so as not to fall prey.

Show a man that run other people's business down without being scammed and I will show you a man that will not succeed in life!

[center]Those guy opened the account in First Bank Nigeria Plc with account name '' FLOWFONY INTERNET TELEPHONE'' The REAL NAME OF THE
PERSON that open the account is DAVID OLAJIDE. He has NEVER withdrawn through cheque but he uses ATM to withdrawn all money sent
into that account in AKURE. If all my analyses and explanation is not yet CONVINCED you, I guess no one can convince you except you
fall into their scam. All the people supporting his are colleague in scam business.
[/center]

When I post it initially, why did they resort to abusing me? A real business man don't do that, but will find the solution to
the problem of his or her client. Those guys are BLOODY SCAMMER!!!!!!!!
Re: Report A Scam! by ispeed(m): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
For those guilty of falsely accusing any person, Islam has decreed punishment in this world also, and it is difficult to imagine the punishment in the next world. The Messenger of Allah said, "He who, in order to find fault, says something about a person that was not there, Allah will throw such a person in hell till he tastes fully what he had fabricated." (Tibrani) The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Salim) also said, "He who has harmed his brother's rights or has hurt his honour, then he should please him today, before the day comes when there will be neither dirham nor dinar with him." (Bukhari).

Allah will surely punish you for the wrong accusation. Have been doing business up 15years now and I have opportunity to scam people but I never do it once in my life time, have make millions through this nairaland without single scam, have take contact worth millions from federal and state which have deliver. If you know me in person you will know I worth more than this. I have everything someone need in life about 10years ago ( expensive cars, my own house, kids and good business ) and I thank Almighty Allah for this because is till increasing. Try to do more research on me and you will find out that I don't own the company call flowzap, I brought modem from this company last month and I was supply the following day and it work fine, mr David approach me to be one of their reseller with I aggre because he knew my capacity on internet service providing. For those who care to know have provide internet service for federal and state institutions and still providing for them, contract worth millions. Those who know me know I cannot scam 100million talkless of less than 100thousand, may God forbid. Ogaatdown or whatsoever you call yourself Am more than that picture you are seen. I make my million when I was 24years of age through HALAL.(something that is right). If it happen you meet me in person you will pee to your trousers. @OGaattop. get money to buy enough megabytes, browse through nairaland very well have said this before " I have been making millions when I was under 25year of age through legal means". If you need money to buy megabytes to do more research about me let me know I can transfer to your Mobil phone call me 08088419088, 08034099120. Because I can see you have not even do proper research on company you claim you paid to, you have not even visit their Facebook site and you are here accusing wrong fellow. I have power to fish you out and sue your ass, but I leave you to Almighty Allah to judge you accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Report A Scam! by davidolaj: 6:01am On Oct 25, 2013
iSpeed, you don't need to waste your time on this "OGAattheTOP" because he/she does not know the righting to do. Here his/she talking about N41,000... I guess!

How sure he/she paid on the invoice as claimed!

If the "OGAattheTOP" so sure of his/her claimed, why not upload the invoice copy without cover the invoice number? You can cover your name and addresses on the invoice if you don't want people here (Nairaland) to see your details but just give the your INVOICE NUMBER.

Note that nobody among us ready to insult you but trying to reconcile with you as a valued customer...
Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2013
ispeed: For those guilty of falsely accusing any person, Islam has decreed punishment in this world also, and it is difficult to imagine the punishment in the next world. The Messenger of Allah said, "He who, in order to find fault, says something about a person that was not there, Allah will throw such a person in hell till he tastes fully what he had fabricated." (Tibrani) The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Salim) also said, "He who has harmed his brother's rights or has hurt his honour, then he should please him today, before the day comes when there will be neither dirham nor dinar with him." (Bukhari).

Allah will surely punish you for the wrong accusation. Have been doing business up 15years now and I have opportunity to scam people but I never do it once in my life time, have make millions through this nairaland without single scam, have take contact worth millions from federal and state which have deliver. If you know me in person you will know I worth more than this. I have everything someone need in life about 10years ago ( expensive cars, my own house, kids and good business ) and I thank Almighty Allah for this because is till increasing. Try to do more research on me and you will find out that I don't own the company call flowzap, I brought modem from this company last month and I was supply the following day and it work fine, mr David approach me to be one of their reseller with I aggre because he knew my capacity on internet service providing. For those who care to know have provide internet service for federal and state institutions and still providing for them, contract worth millions. Those who know me know I cannot scam 100million talkless of less than 100thousand, may God forbid. Ogaatdown or whatsoever you call yourself Am more than that picture you are seen. I make my million when I was 24years of age through HALAL.(something that is right). If it happen you meet me in person you will pee to your trousers. @OGaattop. get money to buy enough megabytes, browse through nairaland very well have said this before " I have been making millions when I was under 25year of age through legal means". If you need money to buy megabytes to do more research about me let me know I can transfer to your Mobil phone call me 08088419088, 08034099120. Because I can see you have not even do proper research on company you claim you paid to, you have not even visit their Facebook site and you are here accusing wrong fellow. I have power to fish you out and sue your ass, but I leave you to Almighty Allah to judge you accordingly.

You are making legitimate money you won't be ranting on nairaland. Olodo, at what age you start making money has not to do with me.

davidolaj: iSpeed, you don't need to waste your time on this "OGAattheTOP" because he/she does not know the righting to do. Here his/she talking about N41,000... I guess!

How sure he/she paid on the invoice as claimed!

If the "OGAattheTOP" so sure of his/her claimed, why not upload the invoice copy without cover the invoice number? You can cover your name and addresses on the invoice if you don't want people here (Nairaland) to see your details but just give the your INVOICE NUMBER.

Note that nobody among us ready to insult you but trying to reconcile with you as a valued customer...

You are a bloody scammer. God will fish you out as we are seriously planning to arrest you and Ispeed and other scammer of yours
Re: Report A Scam! by davidolaj: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2013
Uhmm... Here both iSpeed & FlowZap write their real names, addresses, phone numbers, etc., but you that report the Scam refuse to give your identity...

WHO IS THE SCAMMER AMONG US NOW?
Re: Report A Scam! by taosola(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2013
This is very interesting indeed! I just can't get it right why some people will call themselves educated and literate people and can not do simple things right. If Ogaatop or whatever he/she calls himself/herself is this computer literate and has been in business for ages as he claims, why cant he do just SIMPLE research on any company he is paying to or buying product or service from? Maybe you have been truly duped but there's need for you to verify very well who scammed you before you are out here ranting and accusing wrong fellow innocent NAIRALANDER who has been making legitimate money on this site for years.
He installed Car Trackers for many Nairalanders, He Sold cars on Nairaland site[i][/i], He has helped some other members one way or the other on this site, his profile Name has never for once changed from Fola Oredeko Quzim, He has been using this site since 2007.
Uhm! Ogaatop, Please d your research very well before you accuse innocent fellow.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
taosola: This is very interesting indeed! I just can't get it right why some people will call themselves educated and literate people and can not do simple things right. If Ogaatop or whatever he/she calls himself/herself is this computer literate and has been in business for ages as he claims, why cant he do just SIMPLE research on any company he is paying to or buying product or service from? Maybe you have been truly duped but there's need for you to verify very well who scammed you before you are out here ranting and accusing wrong fellow innocent NAIRALANDER who has been making legitimate money on this site for years.
He installed Car Trackers for many Nairalanders, He Sold cars on Nairaland site[i][/i], He has helped some other members one way or the other on this site, his profile Name has never for once changed from Fola Oredeko Quzim, He has been using this site since 2007.
Uhm! Ogaatop, Please d your research very well before you accuse innocent fellow.
Thanks!

Tell me you can't be scammed and I will show you a BIG liar!
What is bad, when I see advert on TELL Magazine, and I called the
advertiser, asked for his address but he said they are in Akure,in Ondo.
Is there anything bad to trust people doing business in my country?

I see lot's of kids making comment here. He installed car whatever, for Nairalander, and it is ONLY YOU saying that?
The fact that he has been on Nairaland since 2007 makes him saint abi? Think straight dude.

SCAM IS SCAM!

The money is not the problem, but VIRUS must be STOPPED!

1 Like

Re: Report A Scam! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
What is the latest? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Report A Scam! by ispeed(m): 6:47am On Nov 27, 2013
Illegal accusation. .. OgaatTop need to be sue for deformation of character. But we leave everything for God.
Re: Report A Scam! by Nobody: 10:24am On May 10, 2015
exxell:
LIST OF NAMES OF CONFIRMED SCAMMERS ON NAIRALAND!

Mr Williamson
PussyHacker

I will be updating the list as I see new ones and as they create new monikers!
Is this thread dead
Re: Report A Scam! by LordPhoenix007: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Good day everyone. This is to let you all be aware and alert of two fraudsters. Mr. Adyemi and Mr. Paul Philip Obesheogwe who claim to work with the Nigerian Customs Service(NCS). They claim to have a ware house in Ewekoro,Ogun State where they house electronic gadgets. They operate mainly on OLX. Their phone numbers are :07037134082 07034829090(Mr. Philips),08100809021(Mr. Adeyemi). The bank details are 'Account name: Philip Paul Obesheogwe. Account number:0119070371.GTBank'.
NO ONE SHOULD DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CRIMINALS!!!
The picture attachment is that of Mr. Adeyemi

Re: Report A Scam! by Sunday8650: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Please let's revive this thread. There is growing scams on nairaland and we need to put a stop to scammers activities on this forum.

@nobody spread d word
Re: Report A Scam! by ebunnupy: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Almost got scammed by this stupid guy called patrick too pls click this link for his full
story, i googled online and found this link, someone had been scammed by him too , his whatsapp number is +16467129285 , beware!
He sends this exact text message

Dear Customer, your package have just arrived Nigeria. Sent from Patrick u.s.a to you items include: 1 Digital Camera, 1 used laptop, 1 used ipad, 1 used blackberry, 3 female hand bags, 7 jeans, 6 gowns, 7 top shirt, 1 Samsung galaxy, 8 pairs of shoes, 1 gold chain, 2 wrist watch, 2 female make up kits and 3 human hair. Visit our website at www.us.swiftlinkcargoexpress.com and our phone number is 081-2243-1490 or 080-7548-2630. Please make sure you come and pick up today to avoid charges

He's constantly shown as 'online' on whatsapp because he chats with lots of single women scamming them up

http://www.nigerianmarriageconnect.com/page/resources/scamalert/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank / Festac Suya-Spot 2nd Gate Burnt (pictures) / Flood Sacks Makurdi Residents, Destroys Homes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.