Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,881 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Wow!! I Can Post Here But Not Education Because Am New! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow!! I Can Post Here But Not Education Because Am New! (516 Views)

Wow! I Never Knw They Hate Silent Treatment / Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom / WOW I Saw And Had To Share. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! I Can Post Here But Not Education Because Am New! by slimmyfatgirl: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
What is the moral justification of this 'forum' hindering me to post on Education that am really concern about but allow me at this age into romance and sexuality. Any way I just wanted to say am in solidarity with ASUU and let the Government listen to them beause I don't want to resume school and ASUU embark on strike again,let them be settled once and for all..by the way am not missing BEN***tongue out***
Re: Wow!! I Can Post Here But Not Education Because Am New! by clockwise(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
U no get lyf. maybe u re a fresher though?

(1) (Reply)

Would you Permit Your Partner Go Into Movie Acting? / If You Should Re~incarnate... / I'm In Need Of A Gud Girl For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.