Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Types Of Kisses? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Kisses? (7097 Views)

7 Types Of Kisses For Hot, Steamy Romance.. Try Them / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Kisses? by COOLWATER(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
the most sensational kiss is the one done on the ehn u know now, must i say it?

One love!!!!
Re: Types Of Kisses? by Johnnny(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2009
Let me add this two types

1. Satanic Kiss - explains itself (kiss from satan)

2. Vampire kiss - well, a kiss that turns you immortal the next day, but the downside is that you will forever run from sunlight for the rest of your wretched life.
Re: Types Of Kisses? by pureminded: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2009
Types Of Kisses?

Tell me something , I wanna learn grin
Re: Types Of Kisses? by Sike(m): 4:16am On Jul 29, 2011
Johnnny:

2. Vampire kiss - well, a kiss that turns you immortal the next day, but the downside is that you will forever run from sunlight for the rest of your wretched life.
Re: Types Of Kisses? by DBestDoc(f): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2011
Johnnny:

lollllllll grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let Love Rule Here On Nairaland / Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady / How To Last Long Without Pills And Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.