Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Please, Judge And Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Judge And Help Me (682 Views)

Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Please Judge This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Judge And Help Me by adeabi: 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hmmmn.This scenario took place on campus last semester.As i was coming from bank i saw a lady(in a well ironed top shirt and legging jean) coming toward my direction.i eventually met her and saw her womanliness covered with scanty hair.because her zip was not tightened,i mean that her front zip was loosed.i walked passed her but before i gone far,i ran after her and told her to let her know of her exposure.she thanked me and we departed.since that day she has been looking at me in romantic ways anytime i met her(guy you know now).Even she has collected my number.
These are my questions
(1) was it polite as i told her of her exposure?
(2) as a religious person,what do i suppose to do in case i see such thing again?
(3) i wish to know how she felt after i told her of her free show?
(4) i don't know why she has been calling me(She collected my number from my friend) for past four weeks now despite we used to see each other on campus?
Re: Please, Judge And Help Me by demelza: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
grin Justify you in what way?
Re: Please, Judge And Help Me by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Please, Judge And Help Me by Qsscruz(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
In question number 1, Was it polite you told her? Yes it was right.. You saved her further embarrassment she would have encountered.. Question 2; What has religion got to to with that? Even an atheist would have done the same. Are you expected to start preaching ?..Question 3; That question shouldn't appear here. If you wish to know how she felt then ask her.. Question 4; She wants to thank you.. Maybe in kind..
Re: Please, Judge And Help Me by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
adeabi: Hmmmn.This scenario took place on campus last semester.As i was coming from bank i saw a lady(in a well ironed top shirt and legging jean) coming toward my direction.i eventually met her and saw her womanliness covered with scanty hair.because her zip was not tightened,i mean that her front zip was loosed.i walked passed her but before i gone far, i run after her and told her to let her know of her exposure. she thanked me and we departed.
You did that? shocked I bet most guys won't, at least not me. I'd prefer to tell another lady to go to tell her. Kinda embarrassing.
since that day she has been looking at me in romantic ways anytime i met her(guy you know now).Even she has collected my number.
How can you be sure that's not the usual way she relates with those she is familiar with? She collecting your number does not necessarily translates to her wanting you. I mean that's not a big deal to hold on to.

These are my questions
(1) was it polite as i told her of her exposure?
I guess the ladies are in the best position to answer this.
(2) as a religious person,what do i suppose to do in case i see such thing again?
My personal view has been expressed above along the first lines.
(3) i wish to know how she felt after i told her of her free show?
Lol. Best answered by women.

(4) i don't know why she has been calling me(She collected my number from my friend) for past four weeks now despite we used to see each other on campus?
Oh I get it, she did not even get the number from you. I wonder how she even introduced herself when she first called. Could it be that she now has a crush on you? Just like that? If the calls her frequent, then she probably has a crush on you. If not, then maybe she seeks friendship and she calls because she wants to check on you to know how you are doing or ensure that your friendship link is not broken.
That's my take.

(1) (Reply)

Man Enough To Answer / Relationship Problems That Actually Aren't / I Need A Life And Death Information(please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.