Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Please Judge This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Judge This Matter (3474 Views)

Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Relationship Doctors, Please Judge This Case. Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Judge This Matter by princejenks(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2015
This is a case between two erstwhile friends;lets call them friend A and B. While they were very close,they used to rock town together and kept each other in confidence over issues.

Now,friend A who was in a very serious relationship at the time also had his eyes on this particular lady with massive backside,who owns a shop in one of the campuses,but the lady wasn't giving in to his advances for close to two years cos she felt he only wanted to just have a fling with her.

Well,on this particular day,friend A took friend B along in his car to go pick up the lady in question,to drop her at her place. While on the way to her place after picking her up,friend B was brought into the conversation they were having since he was sitting at the back,she had just agreed to go on a date with friend A,so he was brought in as witness to seal the deal.

Well,long story short,she disappointed friend A as she has been doing for the past two years,by giving yet another excuse why she couldn't keep the date.

Well,friend B and this lady's paths crossed again and he asked her why she disappointed his friend, she answered that she didn't like his arrogance cos she feels he thinks having a car and money to spend makes him feel she would easily fall for him.

Well,they exchanged numbers and kept in touch,and somehow chemistry was developed between this lady and friend B over the next two weeks. Well,friend B invited her for a date and she obliged him,and she ended up at friend B's apartment afterwards. One thing led to another,and they had sex which later led to a fling that lasted for a month before they broke things off amicably as matured adults.

Well,friend A didn't give up chasing the lady,so some months later, he went visiting her,her phone was lying carelessly on the table while she was in the kitchen,so he picked it up and found one of friend B's pictures in the picture folder of her phone. He confronted her about it but she was able to tell him a good lie,but he was able to put two and two together to know something must have happened between them cos he knows the kind of friend he has;the guy no dey take eye see fine chick.

Well,he has no proof besides the picture,so friend B can deny he had any thing with her. Am asking now,did friend B do anything wrong? The lady made her choice to go out with his friend,it wasn't like she was forced to,so should friend A be annoyed with Friend B to the extent of not being friends again just cos of a lady that isn't even his yet?
Re: Please Judge This Matter by Enegod(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2015
is like na your post shut down nairaland for fews minutes undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Judge This Matter by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2015
Enegod:
grin grin grin
Re: Please Judge This Matter by Spicylate(f): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2015
friend B should have told friend A dat he is developing oor has developed feelings for the lady na. not necessarily seeking friends A permission but letting friend A know that this is whats up.

1 Like

Re: Please Judge This Matter by ShirelleBaby: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2015
Enegod:
Lmao
Re: Please Judge This Matter by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Please Judge This Matter by vjsmiles: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2015
Enegod:
I BIN COME FEAR SAY MY PHONE GET VIRUS grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Judge This Matter by princejenks(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Enegod:
when was that?
Re: Please Judge This Matter by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2015
summary pls !!!

1 Like

Re: Please Judge This Matter by UnknownT: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2015
He broke one of the guy codes
Re: Please Judge This Matter by Princecalm(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
i thought i was the only one witnessed it.
Re: Please Judge This Matter by vjsmiles: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2015
Princecalm:
i thought i was the only one witnessed it.

SERVER TIMEOUT
Re: Please Judge This Matter by LewisO: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2015
I don't just understand this. undecided
Re: Please Judge This Matter by Enegod(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
grin
Re: Please Judge This Matter by Enegod(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:
summary pls !!!

LewisO:
I don't just understand this. undecided
una brain follow shut down? grin
Re: Please Judge This Matter by alberto2k(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Una know me... I don't read long shii Like this grin
Re: Please Judge This Matter by meimoks(f): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
I think poster is friend A
Re: Please Judge This Matter by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Enegod:

You are always abusive/harsh! Is this how you are in the real world?
Re: Please Judge This Matter by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Enegod:

just too long and boring.
Re: Please Judge This Matter by Enegod(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
rubey:

You are always abusive/harsh! Is this how you are in the real world?
maybe someone should open a thread on why some girls can't recognise sarcastic comments undecided
Re: Please Judge This Matter by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Enegod:
maybe someone should open a thread on why some girls can't recognise a sarcastic comments undecided

Maybe someone should train you on how to construct a good sarcasm undecided
Re: Please Judge This Matter by Enegod(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
rubey:

Maybe someone should train you on how to construct a good sarcasm undecided
maybe someone should just shut the f*** up!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Please Judge This Matter by chingydaboss(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
M I God dat I shud judge? undecided..
Re: Please Judge This Matter by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Enegod:
maybe someone should just shut the f*** up!!! angry

Wifebeater alert!! I learnt from that thread on fp a while back grin

Anywy @Op is this a math equation? Becuz in my drunk state me I don go solve for x...
Re: Please Judge This Matter by LadyX(f): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
@ princejenks could you divide the write up into 3 or 4 paragraphs? It will make reading easier.
I haven' t read it because it's too congested.
Re: Please Judge This Matter by Enegod(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
JbravoAdodger:

Wifebeater alert!! I learnt from that thread on fp a while back grin

Anywy @Op is this a math equation? Becuz in my drunk state me I don go solve for x...
grin I'm a lover not a fighter
Re: Please Judge This Matter by LadyX(f): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Enegod:
grin I'm a lover not fighter

Where is Mr Cork? grin grin grin
Re: Please Judge This Matter by Enegod(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
LadyX:

Where is Mr Cork? grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Please Judge This Matter by ceteure: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Firstly, its not enough for friend A to be annoyed with friend B
afterall all, he's been chasing this chic for close to 2yrs, why not just allow friend B enjoy the 'fruits of your 2years labour'
What are friends for if not for inconveniences? Let it go dude, she was never into friend A from the onset!
Re: Please Judge This Matter by LadyX(f): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Enegod:
grin grin

Make he catch you using his expression. He's one *crazy* guy. I remember his comment about "chickens chasing them in Lagos" grin grin grin
Re: Please Judge This Matter by Enegod(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
LadyX:

Make he catch you using his expression. He's one *crazy* guy. I remember his comment about "chickens chasing them in Lagos" grin grin grin
grin his own craze is out of this world grin
I wonder what makes him think he is lover when he always fight and cuss people grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies; 5 Ways To Know If A Guy Is A V!rg!n / I'm New Here !!!! / Can You Marry A Girl With This Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.