Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock (28186 Views)

Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / Tinubu: Jonathan Plotting To Block Me From Emerging Buhari’s Running Mate / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Benjoh(m): 7:01am On Oct 17, 2013
Tinubu may be thief to you all I don't care but u shu quite know well that u tried him in court under this ur Gej administration and nothing was found against him,he came out victorious so I don't know what more you myopically confused ppl want of him again and for those of you that want him dead,GOD decides not you,I believe he fears not of death Muslims doesn't not fear death cos it is the will of GOD not human so stop wasting your time on that.
Okay let's agree he embezzled and ur Jonathan is saint since 1999 the beginning of this nascent democracy called 3rd republic as a LG chairman,deputy Gov.,as Gov.,Vice president and now as president and even longing for another term of barren 3rd republic or what has he impacted to this Nigeria since 1999 uptill date though may be Enugu airport? Now listen Tinubu despite the fact that u ppl call him thief created jobs for ppl by erecting companies in Nigeria to reduce the menace of unemployment e.g The Nation news paper ,TVC,radio continental,Adaba FM,oriental hotels e.t.c ur families are working in these companies catching home money Avery month frm Tinubu. Pls tell me ur Oga Jo's measure to reduce unemployment . Tinubu remain the core man of transformation in south west rescued us from Obasanjo/Adedibu/Olabode Gorge/ imposition. Jonathan? A green snake under green grass talking softly with cool face,haba! Why my ppl are so Mumu like this? Rat eating ur Arc
blowing u breeze?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2013
Benjoh: Tinubu may be thief to you all I don't care but u shu quite know well that u tried him in court under this ur Gej administration and nothing was found against him,he came out victorious so I don't know what more you myopically confused ppl want of him again and for those of you that want him dead,GOD decides not you,I believe he fears not of death Muslims doesn't not fear death cos it is the will of GOD not human so stop wasting your time on that.
Okay let's agree he embezzled and ur Jonathan is saint since 1999 the beginning of this nascent democracy called 3rd republic as a LG chairman,deputy Gov.,as Gov.,Vice president and now as president and even longing for another term of barren 3rd republic or what has he impacted to this Nigeria since 1999 uptill date though may be Enugu airport? Now listen Tinubu despite the fact that u ppl call him thief created jobs for ppl by erecting companies in Nigeria to reduce the menace of unemployment e.g The Nation news paper ,TVC,radio continental,Adaba FM,oriental hotels e.t.c ur families are working in these companies catching home money Avery month frm Tinubu. Pls tell me ur Oga Jo's measure to reduce unemployment . Tinubu remain the core man of transformation in south west rescued us from Obasanjo/Adedibu/Olabode Gorge/ imposition. Jonathan? A green snake under green grass talking softly with cool face,haba! Why my ppl are so Mumu like this? Rat eating ur Arc
blowing u breeze?
See d face of politics in Nigeria, full of hatred, they will soon start 2 call themselves all sorts of names in d media.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2013
Benjoh: Tinubu may be thief to you all I don't care but u shu quite know well that u tried him in court under this ur Gej administration and nothing was found against him,he came out victorious so I don't know what more you myopically confused ppl want of him again and for those of you that want him dead,GOD decides not you,I believe he fears not of death Muslims doesn't not fear death cos it is the will of GOD not human so stop wasting your time on that.
blowing u breeze?
What's dis 1 saying? Who made tinubu d savior of d south west? I wonder why u people talk out of sense sometimes. I would'nt know who handed d whole Yoruba race over 2 tinubu. I hate d way he presents himself(a political god) any time he's given d opportunity 2 talk in d public. Imagine him saying some1 is better off in Nollywood than in Aso rock, is he d 1 beta off in Aso rock? He's not even worth being a local government chairman let alone a president, 'cos he practises politics with high degree of bitterness. Mind u, he's never a yoruba leader, 'cos nobody made him 2 be. I'm a typical yoruba man and not into politics, never a supporter of any party, but tinubu is'nt worth it at all.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Bukingg2: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2013
smartchoice: Please secede if that your son is the BEST you can OFFER Nigeria! Secession! Hope you're not relying on your Eastern brothers? cheesy Cos they will never experiment Biafra things again!

You know when GEJ entered that sit it was like a film trick to you all,starting from that day till now you have never been yourself coz you fear we Biafran could use these means to go and you APC and tribal man did not hide your feeling thatS why you Tinubu are so afraid of this national conference,do you know that your idiot past leader made that we won't get international airport till 100 years but look at it now do you know that second niger bridged is not in nigeria diary but we have it now do you know that that another discovery of oil in Anambra has been there for long time but babankita blocked it but now we have it another one is still in Enugu at Eharumona,your agitation is coz your time is up and UK who support you coz they connive with you to still from must have left we because south south/south east have wake up to take their property and the world is transparent now so no where to hide,if you still have the ones you steal while we are preparing hold it well coz it will be like a film trick to you just like South Sudan and Sudan,national conference is step one to our goal, if you remember the word Obi said be4 Jona enter office that will be enough for you to know that Ojukwu never die.,
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Bukingg2: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2013
smartchoice: Please secede if that your son is the BEST you can OFFER Nigeria! Secession! Hope you're not relying on your Eastern brothers? cheesy Cos they will never experiment Biafra things again!

You know when GEJ entered that sit it was like a film trick to you all,starting from that day till now you have never been yourself coz you fear we Biafran could use these means to go and you APC and tribal man did not hide your feeling thatS why you Tinubu are so afraid of this national conference,do you know that your idiot past leader made that we won't get international airport till 100 years but look at it now do you know that second niger bridged is not in nigeria diary but we have it now do you know that that another discovery of oil in Anambra has been there for long time but babankita blocked it but now we have it another one is still in Enugu at Eharumona,your agitation is coz your time is up and UK who support you coz they connive with you to still from must have left we because south south/south east have wake up to take their property and the world is transparent now so no where to hide,if you still have the ones you steal while we are preparing hold it well coz it will be like a film trick to you just like South Sudan and Sudan,national conference is step one to our goal, if you remember the word Obi said be4 Jona enter office that will be enough for you to know that Ojukwu never die., be Preparerrrrrrrrred.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by talktimi(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2013
blowing u breeze?
after reading this, i now believe our educational sector is definitely in crisis.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Elimontana(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2013
seriously. i really dont know what u guys think. i believe no one should be on any side of both parties. stop the hatred. both of them are thieves and incapable of leading us. tinubu have most of his family in political post in lag and jonathan also tell u youth that ghana went on a strike for one year meaning he have no time for u guys and u guys are here supporting each of them. cant u think and stop being sentimental.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by OjiakorAustino: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2013
Where did you celebrate your sallah?
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2013
OMG! shocked shocked shocked What's this one saying?

Bukingg2:
You know when GEJ entered that sit it was like a film trick to you all,starting from that day till now you have never been yourself coz you fear we Biafran could use these means to go and you APC and tribal man did not hide your feeling thatS why you Tinubu are so afraid of this national conference,do you know that your idiot past leader made that we won't get international airport till 100 years but look at it now do you know that second niger bridged is not in nigeria diary but we have it now do you know that that another discovery of oil in Anambra has been there for long time but babankita blocked it but now we have it another one is still in Enugu at Eharumona,your agitation is coz your time is up and UK who support you coz they connive with you to still from must have left we because south south/south east have wake up to take their property and the world is transparent now so no where to hide,if you still have the ones you steal while we are preparing hold it well coz it will be like a film trick to you just like South Sudan and Sudan,national conference is step one to our goal, if you remember the word Obi said be4 Jona enter office that will be enough for you to know that Ojukwu never die., be Preparerrrrrrrrred.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by PastorOla1: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2013
Did Tinubu at any time said he was speaking for the Yorubas, I am not a fan if Tinubu but Okupe is not in any way helping the matter
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by mzee97: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2013
Jona will do very well in mr Ibu's role
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Eledan: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
TINUBU is a prophet....
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Bukingg2: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Eledan: TINUBU is a prophet....
Let him be angel but be prepared, all you are seen is a plan work been prepare by our late father Odumegwu Ojukwu
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by lyjakado: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
doublewisdom: Lol coming from a man who would conduct ACN Primaries inside his bedroom at night and the next morning his wife and other family members will emerge as the party's flag bearers . Nollywood o, Hollywood o, GEJ is better than him. Tinubu has no moral rights to judge anyone. Abeg he should relax and nurse his new knee jare his very existence pollutes the air in Nigeria . Ole!!!
Thank you my brother!! For a man like Tinubu to be their leader speaks volume about the Yorubas! Yet this same tribe will blindly criticise every move made by GEJ who is better than Tinubu their 'demi-god'. Double standards at its peak!
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Mylove55(f): 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
deriod:

Apc is always right,so what's Apc contribution towards solving some of the current challenges the country is facing,than to criticize & scream without results,.
jona refuse to listen to wise counsel,and many of u in dis forum are clapping 4 him,many wanted to eat apc raw,4 being against emergency rule,after all said and done,and waste of financial on emergency rule without result,now Gej is stil deft not to waste time and d little money left b4 he leave aso rock in 2015,on national conference,when apc speak,d wise listen
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by pacido: 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
theoctopus: I like the way Tinubu is shooting himself in the foot. The problem is that they have completely underestimated GEJ. They have been saying he is weak so much that they have begun to believe themselves to their own detriment. Now, Tinubu has pressed his own self destruct button. Very good episode playing out here. I love it
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by pacido: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
doublewisdom: Lol coming from a man who would conduct ACN Primaries inside his bedroom at night and the next morning his wife and other family members will emerge as the party's flag bearers . Nollywood o, Hollywood o, GEJ is better than him. Tinubu has no moral rights to judge anyone. Abeg he should relax and nurse his new knee jare his very existence pollutes the air in Nigeria . Ole!!!
he either really thinks nigerians are fools or we are all blinded by his jazz dat we dnt see his criminal activities.I weep at d mere tot of Tinubu in asorock.GOD forbid badtin
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Memphis357(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Billyonaire:

You my friend are stup1d in your assertions, I am sure you are as daft as the political philistine with frog eyes. Stay within the thread and do not derail this magnificent thread that magnifies your innuendos in the politicosphere. The moment you attempted to derail this thread was the moment I recognize your folly and unstable emotional balance.

The question should be; What was GEJ's job before joining partisan politics and what was Tinubu's clandestine drug and fraud deals in Maryland USA. You see, light has no partnership with darkness, that was a digression, so permit me to go back to the crux of the matter; National Conference is very popular from the days of NADECO; Gani Fawehinmi clamored for it, and Beko Ransome Kuti clamoured for it, those were intelligent Yorubas from the true Yoruba DNA and Dynasty, the rogues now parading themselves as Yoruba leaders needs to be bound leg and hands and subjected to DNA tests to ascertain their true pedigree. I predict, they are from Philistine.

Tinubu has no morale, has no credibility, My dog is more important to me than Tinubu, he is richer than me, Yes, fine, but his wealth is Stolen Commonwealth of the Lagos people and the Great Yoruba Dynasty, so he is a no body to me, we call such people persona non grata. The moment you people see a thief as what he is, then The Yoruba Dynasty will ascend the great heights and partner with Government at the center to move this great, and wonderful country forward.

Politicians are ruining USA, and I do not want such to happen to my beloved land of birth.
@Billionaire,I no like you or your views right from the word "go" but.... I strongly agree with you on this one. That dopehead muthafucka has no moral justification whatsoever to criticize Jonadunce......sorry,Jonathan!!!
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by adaptor4all: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
An armed robber is married to a prostitute n has a witch as a child. Who will stay @ home @ night??
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by HYBREED(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2013
So much for the tirade......but I think this doyin okukpe is a praise singer,he is always coming up with big big oyinbo defending the president.....guess he would have been better off a fuji musician. But I think tinubu too has to mellow a bit,his ways too are a bit outdated.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Benjoh(m): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2013
ajayitp04: What's dis 1 saying? Who made tinubu d savior of d south west? I wonder why u people talk out of sense sometimes. I would'nt know who handed d whole Yoruba race over 2 tinubu. I hate d way he presents himself(a political god) any time he's given d opportunity 2 talk in d public. Imagine him saying some1 is better off in Nollywood than in Aso rock, is he d 1 beta off in Aso rock? He's not even worth being a local government chairman let alone a president, 'cos he practises politics with high degree of bitterness. Mind u, he's never a yoruba leader, 'cos nobody made him 2 be. I'm a typical yoruba man and not into politics, never a supporter of any party, but tinubu is'nt worth it at all.
but what are ur reasons for TINUBU not to be a yoruba leader? Cos he never claimed to be d one self,after Obasanjo rigged out all AD then only him remain the rock in Lagos and he later made us to know through legal action that Obasanjo has bad omen. And he alone work asidduosly to bring the rest of the states back to limelight. A yoruba leader never been elected by Yoruba ppl but through impact and commitment to let good things happen to the region that yoruba gives their kudos to him. So pls Bros kindly cite d reasons for him not to make a leader. Stealing? Pls forget about that, no one among us comenting here would be in these ppl's position that will swear he never mismanage cos we humans we ain't Mohammed,Jesus,Moses e.t.c that God created with clean heart. Awolowo,Sadauna of sokoto,Tafawa balewa,Ojukwu,barely all of Nigeria stakers state men and women steals. Am still waiting for ur point on TINUBU.

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by dragunov: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2013
Garri the 1st:

grin grin
. Stfu. Why are you showing your camelic dentition? You think I don forget?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: Private Sector Employee Association to disobey NLC, won't join Strike / Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.