Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock (28185 Views)

Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / Tinubu: Jonathan Plotting To Block Me From Emerging Buhari’s Running Mate / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by WildChild00(m): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2013
doublewisdom: Lol coming from a man who would conduct ACN Primaries inside his bedroom at night and the next morning his wife and other family members will emerge as the party's flag bearers . Nollywood o, Hollywood o, GEJ is better than him. Tinubu has no moral rights to judge anyone. Abeg he should relax and nurse his new knee jare his very existence pollutes the air in Nigeria . Ole!!!

lol, this got me laughing loud.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by israel007: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2013
And this frog should be thrown in dirty water

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Kingspin(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2013
Than Thief Tinubu better off in drawing.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2013
Thief of a Man talking...Integrity has gone to the dogs
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2013
lygn19: LoL... When I told u ppl dat all dz yoruba APC politicians need psychiatric tests u thought I wz joking,,,b4 it wz Faani Kayode that wz running d PSYCHO-family business, now Tinubu has taken over, very soon FASHOLA wud take over...lol

I agree,but majority of yorubas are good...
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by realborn(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2013
Jagaban of Lagos, has once again said the bitter truth though he also lacks the moral wherewithal to pronounce judgment on a looting conspirator.

What stops GEJ from taking off from where OBJ stopped with respect to the previous SNC? How much of consultation led to this sudden request for 'National Conference'? Is there any reason to think that the outcome of this farce faced National Conference will be implemented if objective when previous recommendations from FGN set up panels (Oputa, Ribadu, PIB etc) are yet to be considered or implemented?

Dr Okupe's response is also not surprising. Himself and his team of lacklustre media aides have done more damage to the image of the 'Presidency'. I expect them to launder the image of the agency they belong to than mudslinging, dagger reprisal and throwing tantrums at every reaction from the opposition.

I expect the Presidency to latch on to the opportunity inherent in the remaining 12 months before election campaign kicks off again to salvage the demented identity the Presidency is presently known for. Giving progress updates on expenditure with no metrics on progress (actual vs planned) makes no sense at all.

Our yearnings amongst others are:

When will ASUU strike end?
When will the east west road and other related ongoing federal roads be completed? Who is monitoring periodic progress?
When will there be an overhaul in the aviation and petroleum sectors to abate the militating risks besieging the nation?
When will there be uninterrupted power supply? What are the milestones?
When will the Government duly diversify the economy from earnings on Crude oil to include agriculture, manufacturing, technological advancement etc.
When will insecurity end?
When will Nigeria reclaim her position in the league of countries in Africa?

My 2 cents!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Kanwulia: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2013
Let us see who wins!

The "fisherman" or "THE COCAINE-SNIFFER-PUSSSHER"! grin

Back to work jare! Time to draw some labs! 2 hours to close. . . . And sooooo off today!!! AMEN!!! cool
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2013
LMAO.....I would have to agree with froggy on this one....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by OjiakorAustino: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2013
Tinubu Is an antagonist. He wil b beta in Okada ridin than politics. Loi............ WoW..... Pls Tinubu go nd meet Sure .P....
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by gonzaga: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2013
My only wish is that someone who knows Tinubu will do him a huge favour by drawing his divided attention to the comments on this thread.

They live under the illusion that whatever they say, no matter how silly is swallowed warts and all.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by 4chi: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2013
jking001: This man thinks been president of nigeria is sniffing coca.

Neither is it guzzling tonnes of akpeteshi and grovelling around aso rock in a drunken stupor all day.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2013
And this is will be the day English will be murdered on NL

**Putting on my 3D glasses cool** i just dey laugh
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by obinoral(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2013
chima12: Imagine an entire tribe being represented by the likes of fani kayode and Tinubu.what a sorry tribe.
People like you are not fit to live.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by deriod(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2013
Mylove55: Apc is always right,what is d outcome of state of emergency,what is d outcome of previous national dialogue in obj era,all commitee set up by Gej enter dust bin in aso rock.dis national dialogue wil end 2017,by then Gej wil divert our mind,corruption wil continue,wasting d little resources left to do little work b4 being kick out,election rigger wil be planning 4 2015,while we wil be debating rubbish,wise up nigerian

Apc is always right,so what's Apc contribution towards solving some of the current challenges the country is facing,than to criticize & scream without results,.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by obinoral(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2013
The igbo folks on NL hate tinubu most why?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2013
another unsound mind!
Ojiakor Austino: Tinubu Is an antagonist. He wil b beta in Okada ridin than politics. Loi............ WoW..... Pls Tinubu go nd meet Sure .P....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by nedest: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2013
Tinubu during his reign as the governor of lagos state,used his power as governor to forcely collect peoples property.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by wellmax(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2013
Tinubu challenged the president to, as a show of seriousness, implement first, the recommendations of the previous conference convened by the Obasanjo administration, and proposals endorsed by the electoral reform committee headed by former Chief Justice of the Federation, Muhammed Uwais.

I agree with Tinubu on this. Both reports were done under PDP led administartion, why not implement the outcome first? GEJ Änd PDP should stop deceiving Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by obinoral(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2013
nedest: Tinubu during his reign as the governor of lagos state,used his power as governor to forcely collect peoples property.
Who is this?
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by wellmax(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2013
If not for Tinubu, PDP would been having a field day misleading and misguiding Nigrians. Where are all the other opposition leaders?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2013
Oshey Joor!

wellmax: If not for Tinubu, PDP would been having a field day misleading and misguiding Nigrians. Where are all the other opposition leaders?
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by saintgwizard(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2013
Mylove55: Apc is always right,what is d outcome of state of emergency,what is d outcome of previous national dialogue in obj era,all commitee set up by Gej enter dust bin in aso rock.dis national dialogue wil end 2017,by then Gej wil divert our mind,corruption wil continue,wasting d little resources left to do little work b4 being kick out,election rigger wil be planning 4 2015,while we wil be debating rubbish,wise up nigerian

The outcome is simple. Since I relocated to the north, over six month now, I had no cause to fear. Day after day the evil plans of the BH boys are being truncated. The ealier we understand that these politicians, most especially tinibu n co are fighting for their selfish ambitoinsn the better.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by wellmax(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2013
obinoral: Who is this?
no mind am, e just wake up begin talk gibberish.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by nagoma(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2013
Billyonaire:

You my friend are stup1d in your assertions, I am sure you are as daft as the political philistine with frog eyes. Stay within the thread and do not derail this magnificent thread that magnifies your innuendos in the politicosphere. The moment you attempted to derail this thread was the moment I recognize your folly and unstable emotional balance.

The question should be; What was GEJ's job before joining partisan politics and what was Tinubu's clandestine drug and fraud deals in Maryland USA. You see, light has no partnership with darkness, that was a digression, so permit me to go back to the crux of the matter; National Conference is very popular from the days of NADECO; Gani Fawehinmi clamored for it, and Beko Ransome Kuti clamoured for it, those were intelligent Yorubas from the true Yoruba DNA and Dynasty, the rogues now parading themselves as Yoruba leaders needs to be bound leg and hands and subjected to DNA tests to ascertain their true pedigree. I predict, they are from Philistine.

Tinubu has no morale, has no credibility, My dog is more important to me than Tinubu, he is richer than me, Yes, fine, but his wealth is Stolen Commonwealth of the Lagos people and the Great Yoruba Dynasty, so he is a no body to me, we call such people persona non grata. The moment you people see a thief as what he is, then The Yoruba Dynasty will ascend the great heights and partner with Government at the center to move this great, and wonderful country forward.

Politicians are ruining USA, and I do not want such to happen to my beloved land of birth.

Why are you spewing all that crap. You know that Tinubu is right even if you care more about your dog than about him. ( by the way millions of people feel the same about Jonathan compared to their pet animals).

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by nagoma(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2013
Billyonaire:

You my friend are stup1d in your assertions, I am sure you are as daft as the political philistine with frog eyes. Stay within the thread and do not derail this magnificent thread that magnifies your innuendos in the politicosphere. The moment you attempted to derail this thread was the moment I recognize your folly and unstable emotional balance.

The question should be; What was GEJ's job before joining partisan politics and what was Tinubu's clandestine drug and fraud deals in Maryland USA. You see, light has no partnership with darkness, that was a digression, so permit me to go back to the crux of the matter; National Conference is very popular from the days of NADECO; Gani Fawehinmi clamored for it, and Beko Ransome Kuti clamoured for it, those were intelligent Yorubas from the true Yoruba DNA and Dynasty, the rogues now parading themselves as Yoruba leaders needs to be bound leg and hands and subjected to DNA tests to ascertain their true pedigree. I predict, they are from Philistine.

Tinubu has no morale, has no credibility, My dog is more important to me than Tinubu, he is richer than me, Yes, fine, but his wealth is Stolen Commonwealth of the Lagos people and the Great Yoruba Dynasty, so he is a no body to me, we call such people persona non grata. The moment you people see a thief as what he is, then The Yoruba Dynasty will ascend the great heights and partner with Government at the center to move this great, and wonderful country forward.

Politicians are ruining USA, and I do not want such to happen to my beloved land of birth.

Why are you spewing all that crap. You know that Tinubu is right even if you care more about your dog than about him. ( by the way millions of people feel the same about Jonathan compared to their pet animals).

1 Like

Billyonaire:

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2013
haa relocated to where? U people nor dey hear word shey? Who pursue you for East?

saintgwizard:

The outcome is simple. Since I relocated to the north, over six month now, I had no cause to fear. Day after day the evil plans of the BH boys are being truncated. The ealier we understand that these politicians, most especially tinibu n co are fighting for their selfish ambitoinsn the better.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Abmarshalo(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] If Tinubu syas that GEJ is better of in a Nollywood movie than ASO ROCK, then Tinubu is better off in Yoruba Nolly. Soo who is better? Nollywood GEJ or Yoruba Nolly Tinubu?

Let him go and recover from his disease first.

solapex:
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/146648-jonathan-tinubu-war-words-national-conference.html

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Militaryzone(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2013
Omexonomy: Tinubu is high from excess rotten amala and ewedu.
The guy is found of supporting rubbish i.e
he was against state of emergency in the north.
What has d state of emergency brought to d north. Isn't more death of innocent souls. Has BH been silenced. Instead they kill students, churches, security personnel's, and Igbo business men, etc. Greediness and selfishness of our leaders is what is putting Nigeria into dis Havoc.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by oofiliaaron(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2013
go and sleep. Ds is Gej era & nt Obj
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by sultanemerald(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2013
smartchoice: you're demented...what was the quoted price of crude oil that was used to draft the 2013 budget?
Now that the target price has been surpassed all year long why is Jonah broke?
Why is he finding it difficult to pay State allocation for close to three months?
Why is he enriching militants?
Comparing Nigeria to Syria?
What has Tinubu said that your brain can't comprehend?
2years ago Jonah was against SNC why is he suddenly making a U turn?
Be careful and be objective provided you are capable of doing so!

has GEJ made a U-turn? national dialogue as i understand is different from SNC. correct me if i am wrong. meanwhile, what is it that the nigeriam polity wants to discuss that thr government doesnt know already? out challenges are too basic as a nation to be discussed. what i know they want to discuss is 2015,presidency and possible hindering of nigeria's division. solve the long standing issues, securoty, roads, electricity, health, education etc and be our national hero.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2013
another unsound mind! angry

Abmarshalo: [color=#990000][/color] If Tinubu syas that GEJ is better of in a Nollywood movie than ASO ROCK, then Tinubu is better off in Yoruba Nolly. Soo who is better? Nollywood GEJ or Yoruba Nolly Tinubu?

Let him go and recover from his disease first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman / Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... / Fuel Hike: Private Sector Employee Association to disobey NLC, won't join Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.