Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,472 members, 7,861,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock (28187 Views)

Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / Tinubu: Jonathan Plotting To Block Me From Emerging Buhari’s Running Mate / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by solomon111(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2013
I just dey laugh o.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by ibnakeem: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2013
Billyonaire:

I come from Oil, young man. I know the salary structure of Mobile workers, and ofcourse you can go ahead to tell me that Tinubu's Salary earns him enough to own Airlines, you will be stup1d to think so. If you think his Salary gave him Oriental Hotel, you will be mad to think so. If you think his Salary gave him Nations NewsPapers then you need to get your head examined. If you think his Salary built him his houses in Bourdillon, Banana Island and bought him a house in London, you need to be cained with koboko. If you think Tinubu's Salary helped him buy a f00lish looking eye-glass then you are possibly not wrong, you go school. So apart from those frog eye looking glasses, anything on Tinubu is FRAUD, THEFT, and Political sabotage of funds meant for the good people of Lagos and the Yoruba Dynasty.

Regarding this up coming conference, me and you need to talk, we need to discuss to know what I will gain if I continue to feed you, cloth you and build roads, etc with my Oil wealth. I need to know what you are doing about your cocoa or ground nut. I need to know why I should continue to be marginalized after providing for all of you.

Above all, I need to know why I should not secede and become a Nation as great as Qatar, as Kuweit, as Saudi Arabia.

I need to know......Join me, in Sovereign National Conference....cos I need to know!
Can you give us the breakdown of mobil salary scheme from the chairman to the lowest ranked staff. Remember tinubu was once a senator in the country even though it was for a few month. And also put it into consideration that this man must have had other investments as at that the time he retired from mobil
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by ballabriggs: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2013
Some of the m0r0ns here do not understand the process of amending the Nigerian constitution to know this is another farce by President Jonadunce.

For example, can you successfully get a two third majority of state houses of assemblies to ensure control of oil resources for the SS?

Can you successfully lobby these representatives to pass this?

Is it a Jonathan still sweating on the PIB?

So if you talk resource control in the jonadunce conference and you cannot successfully pass it through this process, of what use is it?

Sincerely speaking, I am not a fan of Bola Tinubu and I have my reasons. However, you cannot but admire his brilliance and wit in the political game.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by solomon111(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2013
ibnakeem: Can you give us the breakdown of mobil salary scheme from the chairman to the lowest ranked staff. Remember tinubu was once a senator in the country even though it was for a few month. And also put it into consideration that this man must have had other investments as at that the time he retired from mobil
See as this one dey deceive himself.
Investment ko,investor ni.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2013
Same here!

ballabriggs: Some of the m0r0ns here do not understand the process of amending the Nigerian constitution to know this is another farce by President Jonadunce.

For example, can you successfully get a two third majority of state houses of assemblies to ensure control of oil resources for the SS?

Can you successfully lobby these representatives to pass this?

Is it a Jonathan still sweating on the PIB?

So if you talk resource control in the jonadunce conference and you cannot successfully pass it through this process, of what use is it?

Sincerely speaking, I am not a fan of Bola Tinubu and I have my reasons. However, one has to admire his brilliance.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by effeoghene(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2013
Somebody shuld tell tinubu that"the fact that u call other people blind doesnt make u see"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by ibnakeem: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2013
Ojiakor Austino: Tinubu Is an antagonist. He wil b beta in Okada ridin than politics. Loi............ WoW..... Pls Tinubu go nd meet Sure .P....
What are you good in? Tinubu is the most dreaded opposition leader and you are here spewing rubbish on this thread. Abeg get a life

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by ibnakeem: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2013
solomon111: See as this one dey deceive himself.
Investment ko,investor ni.
"solomon" is used to depict wise people but am sorry to say but stwepidity is out of this world. U think anyone will retire at that age in a multinational like mobil and he/she won't have enuf investment to live his life on. Sorry bro try harder
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by ngooka: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2013
Tinubu or Tinubu you are a fool, GOD will punish you, OLEOSHI BRUKU, jonathan will be there to 2019 and non of you or your APC PLUS will smell that position

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by nutarious(f): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2013
Tinubu fought Abacha a military man thru Nadeco. He fought Obasanjo when he destroyed AD, He fought to defend Lagos. This guy has An History, Ω̴̩̩̩̥αh ̴ maTter how you love jonah, He can't equate tinubu. never...... Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by ortopazz(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2013
Coming from Tinubu, well I cant say much, this man paints himself as the proverbial messiah, buh everyday he destroys his image with uncalculated statements, some narrowminded people keep providing the platform for him to ride on.
The President if kept on a pedestal, i.e GEJ N TINUBU, who do you the masses will queue behind, GEJ, himself has a character that could be preached anywhere in the world, embelzement of funds has nt beclouded his image buh cnt that be said of the proverbial Messiah?
The President in a nollywood flick would nt be as hilarious as Tinubu in it. . .. If Apc want to go far, this particular antics of calling the President derogatory names would only make them look like an empty camp filled with jealous rebels.. .

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Dee60: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2013
Yesterday, the President said with his own mouth that the outcome of the conference will be sent to National Assembly to ratify! I was quite ashamed to hear that. What do Nigerians expect national assembly to do with such report?

HABA! Why waste time and money?

Nigeria has been talking since 1960 and failing to walk the talk! Talk, talk, talk, and yet another talk! Committee to set agenda and another committee to ratify, and another committee to arrange talks and after all that it goes to another committee in the house, and then it finally goes on the shelf, like many other previous reports!

We need less talk and more action!

How many committees now and ASUU is still on strike. One day, we would realize the committees to resolve ASUU crisis has spent N200billion to sit, and that will be double of what ASUU is asking for!

Are we high on something in this country?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Gadario: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dude! Insults and Meaningless accusation wll not make ppl to understand your point of view. What Billy said was crystal clear' audible to the dead and visible to the blind'. So keep your personal interest aside and face the fact!
Billyonaire:

You my friend are stup1d in your assertions, I am sure you are as daft as the political philistine with frog eyes. Stay within the thread and do not derail this magnificent thread that magnifies your innuendos in the politicosphere. The moment you attempted to derail this thread was the moment I recognize your folly and unstable emotional balance.

The question should be; What was GEJ's job before joining partisan politics and what was Tinubu's clandestine drug and fraud deals in Maryland USA. You see, light has no partnership with darkness, that was a digression, so permit me to go back to the crux of the matter; National Conference is very popular from the days of NADECO; Gani Fawehinmi clamored for it, and Beko Ransome Kuti clamoured for it, those were intelligent Yorubas from the true Yoruba DNA and Dynasty, the rogues now parading themselves as Yoruba leaders needs to be bound leg and hands and subjected to DNA tests to ascertain their true pedigree. I predict, they are from Philistine.

Tinubu has no morale, has no credibility, My dog is more important to me than Tinubu, he is richer than me, Yes, fine, but his wealth is Stolen Commonwealth of the Lagos people and the Great Yoruba Dynasty, so he is a no body to me, we call such people persona non grata. The moment you people see a thief as what he is, then The Yoruba Dynasty will ascend the great heights and partner with Government at the center to move this great, and wonderful country forward.

Politicians are ruining USA, and I do not want such to happen to my beloved land of birth.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by talktimi(m): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
Its funny how otherwise intelligent people think working in an oil company automatically makes one a billionaire. Thats id10tic

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
put Tinubu n jonah side by side pple will still follow Tinubu...just ask why?

ortopazz: Coming from Tinubu, well I cant say much, this man paints himself as the proverbial messiah, buh everyday he destroys his image with uncalculated statements, some narrowminded people keep providing the platform for him to ride on.
The President if kept on a pedestal, i.e GEJ N TINUBU, who do you the masses will queue behind, GEJ, himself has a character that could be preached anywhere in the world, embelzement of funds has nt beclouded his image buh cnt that be said of the proverbial Messiah?
The President in a nollywood flick would nt be as hilarious as Tinubu in it. . .. If Apc want to go far, this particular antics of calling the President derogatory names would only make them look like an empty camp filled with jealous rebels.. .
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
talktimi!

talktimi: Its funny how otherwise intelligent people think working in an oil company automatically makes one a billionaire. Thats id10tic
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by sleekp1: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
Does any one still take frog-eye Tinubu seriously?
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by seunlayi(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
theoctopus: I like the way Tinubu is shooting himself in the foot. The problem is that they have completely underestimated GEJ. They have been saying he is weak so much that they have begun to believe themselves to their own detriment. Now, Tinubu has pressed his own self destruct button. Very good episode playing out here. I love it
maybe I should say tinutief is becoming more madder for calling a sitting president names.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Schizophrenia setting in...

ngooka: Tinubu or Tinubu you are a fool, GOD will punish you, OLEOSHI BRUKU, jonathan will be there to 2019 and non of you or your APC PLUS will smell that position

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hey back to school....alele!

seunlayi: maybe I should say tinutief is becoming more madder for calling a sitting president names.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by curtain: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
PLS! TINUBU IS SPEAKING FOR HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY, ITS NOT EVERY YORUBA MAN THAT IS A FULANI-AGBERO LIKE HIM. WE YORUBAS ARE WELL RESPECTED POEPLE AND MAKE ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITCISMS, NOTHING PERSONAL.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Who takes a sitting President that compares his country to Syria seriously?

sleek_p: Does any one still take frog-eye Tinubu seriously?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
My friend sharrap and carry your AD banner!

curtain: PLS! TINUBU IS SPEAKING FOR HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY, ITS NOT EVERY YORUBA MAN THAT IS A FULANI-AGBERO LIKE HIM. WE YORUBAS ARE WELL RESPECTED POEPLE AND MAKE ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITCISMS, NOTHING PERSONAL.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by playmode(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Billyonaire: Tinubu keeps making himself look stupid 99% of the time, the remaining 1% is when he is serious in the bedroom. A political philistine who believes in money more than his people. A man who had a little less than 10million naira before contesting political office but enriched himself with billions straight from the Government purse, with billions worth of properties at Banana Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island and United Kingdom, has no reason to criticize a President who owns a moderate house in his village and little or nothing more but ascends the top position to listen to the poor who needs a forum to vent their displeasure on salient national issues including State Police, Equitable Distribution of Resources, True Federalism etc.

Tinubu needs to know that prudent politicians do not counter their Presidents all of the time even when the policy is popular amongst the masses. By criticizing the convention of National Dialogue, he makes himself look not just stup1d but narrow minded.

Let us all dissociate ourselves from this greedy frog-eyed nematode of Bourdillon, his views are not that of the Great Yoruba Dynasty, neither is it the bloc view of APC.

Thanks for reading and agreeing with me.

You and your ilk are shameless cretins who think holding Nigeria ransom is funny.I don't know how you sleep at night when you constantly defend this baboon called Jonathan who is running this country into the ground.I hope that your family ,your children ,your mother,your father and your descendant suffer the same fate Nigerians have suffered under the leadership of Jonathan. PS i am not a Tinubu fan either ,left to me Tinubu and Jonathan will be garbage collectors not politicians because my dog can run a district better than the both of them combined.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by ortopazz(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
smartchoice: My friend sharrap and carry your AD banner!

i think I'l ask u why you shutting ur fellow homie up! . . .here!
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Billygee2u: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Tinubu is just afraid of Jonathan and what will be the outcome of the conference.
He is quite aware, that he will those that sees him as their petty god after the conference ,because messy and smelling Tinubu NYASH( BOTTOM ) is going to be opened.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by ortopazz(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
smartchoice: put Tinubu n jonah side by side pple will still follow Tinubu...just ask why?

mos def why?
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
we want a Sovereign Natl Conference...not some jaw jaw Natl Dialogue!

ortopazz:
i think I'l ask u why you shutting ur fellow homie up! . . .here!
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
He understands Nigeria and Nigerians!

ortopazz:
mos def why?
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
Insanity again ...and Odili will be saved, even that one that escaped UK dressed as a woman (Alamaiyesha) will be saved abi?

Billygee2u: Tinubu is just afraid of Jonathan and what will be the outcome of the conference.
He is quite aware, that he will those that sees him as their petty god after the conference ,because messy and smelling Tinubu NYASH( BOTTOM ) is going to be opened.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by solidman59(m): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
As for me, I think Tinibu is talking bullshit. As funny as what he said abt GEJ may sound, he's not helping any better. He talks as if the Lagos he governed for 8years was perfect. Who's he trying to fool. So wait , he's tring to say dat if we vote him, he will make nigeria better dan america? I don't think so. Slow and steady is GEJ, and so the race is won. Bleep tinubu and all those who hate unity in this country.
theoctopus: I like the way Tinubu is shooting himself in the foot. The problem is that they have completely underestimated GEJ. They have been saying he is weak so much that they have begun to believe themselves to their own detriment. Now, Tinubu has pressed his own self destruct button. Very good episode playing out here. I love it
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
@billionaire you are just barking like a dog.in all your post what i can deduce is that you are a wounded dog.
it is other regions fault that nd is not progressing or you should hold the nation to ransome because she is using your resources.
na wa for some people,how they think baffles me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... / Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members / Justice Mary Odili To Become No 2 At Supreme Court, But May Never Be CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.