Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,359 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (26987 Views)

2016: Hillary Clinton To Decide On Presidential Bid Early Next Year / Hillary Clinton Resigns As US Secretary Of State / Hillary Clinton Caught Dancing & Drinking At Cuban Bar In Colombia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by 0monnakoda: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
jhames010: Some people just take their jobs too serious... Cool move but, twas stupid.
Nothing silly about it.
If the British Police were involved they could have cordoned off VIP parking for her.
If She is too big to pay they could have simply got the police to give them cover. The government have the power to override local parking rules for VIPs. They CHOSE not to do so and the guy was simply doing his job. Besides they probably won't pay the fine.Just like Nigerian Diplomats grin
The US is owing over £5million in parking fines in London
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by Fayrouzz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
Make him the form Jame Bond yet.. When him go suffer am, them no go gree tell us again
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by iropelebe(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nice one
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by mamagee3(f): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
This is why I love the British!!!

They are the most disciplined and bravest people in the world. . .

I was not surprised when I heard of an 8 year old briton scolding at the terrorists in the kenya mall attack.

Hilary Clinton can afford to pay the fine, it's only $107. . . tongue

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by NotoriousBig(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
How i wish this was possible in Nigeria. SMH
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by Mosesomoyemi(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mrs Clinton u don pass your boundary wetin u go do for London
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by eightsin(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
This favour might be paid back to him some day and i'm sure he won't find it appealing.
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by fixa(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
RINE.:
Cos i knows that through vision 2099 Nigeria will be greater than America!!!.
2099? Guy where would you be? I want to be alive when the change will happen.
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by 50calibre(m): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
naptu2:

Former US presidents and first ladies are guarded by the Secret Service for the rest of their lives. Children of former presidents are guarded by the Secret Service until they turn 16.

Congress passed a law in 1994 that limited the length of time that a former president would be guarded by the Secret Service to 10 years beginning from the day they leave office. The law did not apply to President Clinton.

However, President Obama signed a new law that restored lifetime Secret Service protection to former presidents and their spouses.

femmyb: The secret service agents are probably from being the former first lady, cause I know that ex US presidents and their family get secret service protection for life.
If this had happened in Nigeria, her security details would have used koboko to exorcise the demons from that silly traffic agent grin

Yeah!! But you would agree that 10 SS agents is just too much. Is Laura bush protected by more than 3?

If Hilary Clinton walks around with 10, how many does her husband walk around with, 20?
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by abujalapdog(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
Absolutely rubbish can he asked the Queen of england to do same? we really dont need to be sentimental in merely everything.
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by Rogo: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
If naija dey dash him sum bullets, and put gun for hand and call him hoodlum.
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
come. tryam with. pej.
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
ugochukwu360: If to say na 4 our beloved country, d kind beating wey dem go beat dat guy eeehhh, hmmm if him survivam na im be say him no go die again.

Oga, na kill you wan kill person with laughter abi - lol
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by DrNerdley: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Really commendable,man...only respect and not fear anybody.
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by XploraBen(m): 6:47am On Oct 17, 2013
The white people take their work very serious.In the discharge of their duties(esp. the forces) they don't want 2 know who is who,be you a celebrity,politician or watever......they've the intrepidity 2 carry-out their duties because they hav d full backin of d law.
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by johnwarax(m): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2013
sammieguze: I knw my beloved country will sumday be transformed ino dix. Maybe i will be alive to see it is what i dnt knw
Guy. Sorry Nigeria no fit be like that in the next 2 generation because during that period IBB go still dey contest For Presidency. Mehn 9ja got no space for the young okay. I rep India
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by johnwarax(m): 7:33am On Oct 17, 2013
fixa: 2099? Guy where would you be? I want to be alive when the change will happen.
Guy abeg go do India Visa. Naija can never change. The only thing that can change Naija is revolution.
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by 677ano(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2013
@OP

Get your fact right Mrs Clinton did not park the vehicle there nor did she order the vehicle
To be parked at that spot.

Her security/transport was provided by the event organisers so in what way is she involved
With where the vehicle was parked or if it received a penalty charge notice?
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by dwips4ril: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Wonderful! It shows perfect distribution of power!
Can this happen in Nigeria?

A traffic warden in Nigeria arrested Murtala Mohammed barely two months after he took over govt for driving on a wrong lane (one way). He (MM) later promoted the officer for effective discharge of duty. Obasanjo's truck was also impounded in lagos state for disobeyin traffic rules. All is not bad about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by stevecantrell: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2013
Kemy11: He ll stil pay for it someday. All policians are thesame worldwide.

Yep,
Look at one of her security detail snapping a photo of the parking officer...for future reference. Hilary is a gangster, better believe.
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by godsI(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nonso23: Wonderful! It shows perfect distribution of power!
Not when the warden knows that the security agents of the said Nigerian statesman or woman will unleash terrifying blows and not ID card.
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by debosky(m): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
wonlasewonimi:
Bloody jobsworth! Debosky, shebi you were a traffic warden before? If someone is around to claim ownership of the car, you never used to issue ticket. Please confirm here...

The laws have changed. . . .once you've breached the rules you get the ticket - no exceptions!
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by bunmit(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
he doesnt need dat, he is jst doing show off

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by omo9ja1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hillary Clinton pays £40 parking fine on her credit card

http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/17/hillary-clinton-pays-40-parking-fine-on-her-credit-card-4150365/

see law

see people
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by tundebj(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dats boko ticket one time. Önly God wl fight 4 us
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by lharstborn(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
dwips4ril: Wonderful! It shows perfect distribution of power!

A traffic warden in Nigeria arrested Murtala Mohammed barely two months after he took over govt for driving on a wrong lane (one way). He (MM) later promoted the officer for effective discharge of duty. Obasanjo's truck was also impounded in lagos state for disobeyin traffic rules. All is not bad about Nigeria.

And Obasanjo responded by ordering soldiers to seize BRT buses and beat up drivers..#Shaking my head in Swahili #
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by oluxy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fearless indeed.. Love that..
Re: Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London by VMLTDSMS(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2013
THE OFFICER MIGHT HAVE LOST HIS JOB IF HE COULDNT BE BOLD ENOUGH TO DO THE RIGHT JUDGEMENT..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Employee Deactivated Trump's Account For 11minutes, See Reactions. / June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech / Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.