Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

What Is The Age Difference Between Your Mum And Her First Child. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Age Difference Between Your Mum And Her First Child. (723 Views)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Age Difference Between Your Mum And Her First Child. by ayewosa(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
hello everyone, what we are about to discuss is funny and interesting. Am the last born of my family and we are seven in number. am 25yrs of age, most of my elder ones have got married with kids as well. But the funny thing is that my mum is still very young in her early 50's the age difference between my mum and our first born is not much at all. If my friends see my mum they will say she is very young and whenever i say we are seven and am the last born they will just be amazed. when growing up i asked why was that and my mum told me that she got married at the age of 14 and she gave birth to our first born around that time while dad was in his late 20's.
And now looking at the way things have turned this days will any parents release her daughter at the age of 15 for marriage? I would really love my wife to be that young. Or whats do u think.
Re: What Is The Age Difference Between Your Mum And Her First Child. by buchito1(m): 1:26am On Oct 16, 2013
Op! D tin be say, i don forget my mama age sef.... embarassed... In Nigeria its kinda hard for parents to tell dem kids dier age...So it aint a big deal to us anymore grin.. Na d day may pa get accident when e land for igbobi i catch am! grin.. Doctor asked his age... Gosh he was so shy saying it! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Change After Marriage / He Sang Flavour's 'black Is Beautiful' To His Wife On His Wedding Day / How To Commit Suicide When A Girl Breaks Ur Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.