Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys (35479 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by igboboy1(m): 7:23am On Oct 17, 2013
infospeedyshare: Sue-mi my guy abeg nor mind Taiocol jawe na pure educated olodo him b now winks!

Taiocol is Chim from ibadan
Sunday from Ogun state eh?

Two names from the eastern side of Nigeria and still you are lamenting Yorubas aba, Taiocol make I borrow u my grandmama glasses for proper vision eh?

Make una two carry una fight go one side oh!

so sunday na eastern name? thunder fire your left ijebu yansh...nonsense...
In case you dont know chima, ebuka, okoro are all indigenous name of lagosians..If you dont like it chop chicken and die...

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by HolyHolla(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2013
Imagine, Igbo boys claiming to be "Area Boys" in Lagos!!!

I'm packing my load... next stop... Onitsha; to become top notch Area Boy.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by okoolomu: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2013
Omotolaaraujo: If decent citizens were allowed to carry guns, this would never have happened. People have the right to protect themselves. The police are corrupt and there is no police protection in Nigeria. The crime must stop and the police aren't reliable.

If you try it, Nigeria would be worse than hell. Who are the decent people in Nigeria? Don't you know that majority of Nigerians - rich or poor, educated or not - generally have anger management problem? Making carrying gun legal in a country without a working security and justice system (Police and the Courts) is tantamount to complete anarchy.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by jullary(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2013
taiocol: these Yoruba niggas ar headin for a big trouble:-(
Saturday and chimezie! Check the name who are they? Mumu united
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by afrikanns: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2013
tayor_k: He should have settle them na since a deal is a deal beside boiz are not smiling oo......area boys need money for weekend
bird of the same feather
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by afrikanns: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2013
Rastamann: To bad it happened but since that is what obtains there why the man to settle no matter small the settle be? If one man claim to be clean and stays and does business in the mist of a million people who are not clean, then such a man is abnormal. Rest in peace!
sincerely,u are a real rastaman , so in other word what is abnormal should be made normal. I m pretty sure u cant be from the west
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by shindarayo(f): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2013
fool.is ur brain rebooting dt u cldnt assess info ontime.or wen hs chimezie and sat become Yoruba name.oniranu omo.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by afrikanns: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2013
igbo boy:

so sunday na eastern name? thunder fire your left ijebu yansh...nonsense...
In case you dont know chima, ebuka, okoro are all indigenous name of lagosians..If you dont like it chop chicken and die...
o my God what a chicken brain u possessed, ever u trekked all the way from IBOLAND to Lagos where on earth a Yoruba man will ever Christen his baby's name such horrible names. wake up IBO boy

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by kabaka1: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Don Magic Juan: What is stopping the Police from having a functional Forensic lab?

Thank u for this important question. I think it's out greed n corruption that we don't have a modern forensic lab either in Lagos or any other states in Nigeria.
Really having at least one modern forensic lab in all d states in Nigeria should a top priority 4 d Fed govt 4 next years budget allocations.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by SORTER: 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
ALMOST FUNNY.....SO WHAT US TO BELIEVE THIS POO ?cheesy cheesy
Arysexy: I was at the spot this incident happend, and to burst ur bubble, saturday is a YORUBA tout also called Kehinde and he was d bastard dat struck the business man, Punch intentionally use his English name to hide his identity.

Both of them will face the music.
grin
Arysexy: I was at the spot this incident happend, and to burst ur bubble, saturday is a YORUBA tout also called Kehinde and he was d bastard dat struck the business man, Punch intentionally use his English name to hide his identity.

Both of them will face the music.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by oladapolif: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
those igbos boiz are doing Lagos good, na their small London, na all igbos dream to visit Lagos... You are all welcome... Excursion
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by 0monnakoda: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
macof: Saturday is most likely to be Igbo since the other one is Igbo, the two most be d same. no normal Yoruba man would name his son "Saturday"

Even an Abnormal Yoruba man can never do that
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by kabaka1: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
I feel sorry 4 this one woman n her children 4 what happened n that those diabolical characters responsible 4 grief will face d cruel hammer of d law. But I have 2 be realistic, if this woman is d only witness 2 the crime that led 2 her husband's death n she hope 2 only use her verbal testimony against these boys in court n if these boys have a good lawyer representing them, I'm sorry 2 say it, but this is a very weak case against them as they may go free eventually due 2 lack of evidence against themcry.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by dragunov: 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
. So saturday and chimezie are Yoruba names...................bozo! Smdh.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Segun_Oshogbo: When shall we yorubas look for a decent means of livelihood?
sharaaaaap and stop parading yourself as a Yoruba man,you are not. Ode olosi oloriburiku omo ale
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Rexxie:
thats how they bloody sound...eyaaaaa! Arrhhhhh! As if their amala sorry lollipop is suddenly missing....buhahaha....keep it up lumpie,ur fellas hyenas puttin them paws 2gether 4 ya outstandin feat...
NL poo detective....u want more poo so much u ask for more by e-mailing me? Think i got a sec for that....pull up ur pants n grow da balls on here snifferarssebob...
shut the fok up and get the fok out of my sight,oponu ode.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by IYANGBALI: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
adeyrule: This iGBO has so many bad meanings ooo
Igbo-fraudsters
Igbo -indian hemps
Igbo-bush
Igbo-smugglers
Igbo-thief
And una go think say na brain una get where as it ole una be
abeg no start anod civil war o grin
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by knowledge4(m): 6:23am On Oct 18, 2013
He was not wise and it cost him his life.
How much did the area boys want? Maybe N1000.00?
Is his life not worth more than N1000.00?
Supposing they were armed robbers,would he have argued?
Or the police asking for his partikolas on the road? Would he refuse them?
Supposing someone hungry came to him asking for N1000.00 to buy food,cant he part with some money in the name of charity?
What rights was he claiming? And what is the result now? Untimely dispatch to the grave, creating a widow and fatherless children left to struggle on their own!
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by igboboy1(m): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2013
HolyHolla: Imagine, Igbo boys claiming to be "Area Boys" in Lagos!!!

I'm packing my load... next stop... Onitsha; to become top notch Area Boy.

If dem no sell you...yoroooba boys are too dull to survive in an igbo city. Your hustling gene no reach.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by igboboy1(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2013
afrikanns: o my God what a chicken brain u possessed, ever u trekked all the way from IBOLAND to Lagos where on earth a Yoruba man will ever Christen his baby's name such horrible names. wake up IBO boy

Yup another Ijebulite saying nothing... smh
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by HolyHolla(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2013
igbo boy:

If dem no sell you...yoroooba boys are too dull to survive in an igbo city. Your hustling gene no reach.

You are very right, you know. With Yoruba, hustling is not always life and death affair. Hardly would you find one who would be so desperate as to use his mother for money rituals.

Lagos boys have been practicing area boyism for almost half a century, and we never heard they killed someone for the sake of a few thousands of Naira settlement. But Chiemzie and Saturday were so desperate that they had to kill for stipends.

You said it correctly, Yoruba "hustling gene no reach".
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by igboboy1(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2013
HolyHolla:

You are very right, you know. With Yoruba, hustling is not always life and death affair. Hardly would you find one who would be so desperate as to use his mother for money rituals.

Lagos boys have been practicing area boyism for almost half a century, and we never heard they killed someone for the sake of a few thousands of Naira settlement. But Chiemzie and Saturday were so desperate that they had to kill for stipends.

You said it correctly, Yoruba "hustling gene no reach".

you must be an ijebu to spew such fallacies... yorooba never kill someone for some few thousand naira..let me hear word abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye / Traffic Robbery Kingpin Arrested At Mile 2 Lagos (Pictured) / Ernest Akpan Found Dead In Tingles Hotel Swimming Pool In Akwa Ibom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.