Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys (35466 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by hotwax: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
leofab:
because they are hardworking and creative thats why they always triumph, being your landlord and controlling the economy in your own town. Its all towed down to abject jea_lousy.....
are you joking or you mean all these. Kidnapping, armed robbery, okija juju, cannibalism. They are all trademark of ogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by macof(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
Nigeria is da HELL da Holy Bible is talking about. Kaiiiiiiiii wot country be dis. grin cheesy grin
and Israel is the heaven abi? Olori iso
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by whitecat007: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Lair! Lair! pant on fire! You know can lie! You just happened to be ;Dthere
Arysexy: I was at the spot this incident happend, and to burst ur bubble, saturday is a YORUBA tout also called Kehinde and he was d bastard dat struck the business man, Punch intentionally use his English name to hide his identity.

Both of them will face the music.

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by macof(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
GentleMimi:
and no yoruba youth is a nuisance,baa? I'm looking at some of ur so-called youths at the bus stop here in Lag.....i'm tempted to give up on dis country,but i refuse to. Not until people stop being tribalistic,we will remain where we are
abeg wetin u dey find for Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by SHAAWA: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
ajanaku2:

What kind of Yoruba Man names his Son "Saturday"? He'd rather name him "Abameta"!

There's every likelihood that this so called Saturday is far from being "Omo Oodua" and why the eff did you mention Osun state?

O ya were ni?

Lmao! Nairalanders I hail thee.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Italiano1: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
whitecat007: Lair! Lair! pant on fire! You know can lie! You just happened to be ;Dthere

Dont mind the so called eastern warrior, immediately I notified him that his statement will be required as evidence, he has been incommunicado since then.

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Balkan(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Mumu, does Chimezie sound Yoruba?
it was Saturday not Chimezie that killed the man. The Igbo guy is vindicated.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by macof(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Balkan: it was Saturday not Chimezie that killed the man. The Igbo guy is vindicated.
Saturday is most likely to be Igbo since the other one is Igbo, the two most be d same. no normal Yoruba man would name his son "Saturday"

7 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by whitecat007: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
Both are ibos unless you can point to any other tribe that bear Saturday
Balkan: it was Saturday not Chimezie that killed the man. The Igbo guy is vindicated.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by SegunOshogbo: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
When shall we yorubas look for a decent means of livelihood?
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Xtfield(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Was this man murdered by the area boys? No. Who killed him then? The wife.That man would have been alive if he and not the wife was in control of the situation. I wonder what the woman was thinking asking the husband not to settle the area boys. What is the difference between area boys and armed robbers? Imagine armed robbers storming a man's house and asking for money and then the wife says do not give. Every man should learn a lesson from this. Know that there are times when it is unsafe for you to listen to your wife. This man should have just parted with 2 - 5000 naira and he would have been alive to make millions from his tyre business. Now he's dead courtesy the wife's audacious stubbornness and the woman is shedding crocodile tears not about the man but about the stress of raising the children. Should she have given that a thought earlier. I bet you, in a few years time, that woman would remarry and carry on with life with the husband forgotten. As for me, when my wife says don't pay in a situation like this, I call the other party aside and tell them 'see me later when madam trouble seeker is not around'. And when I settle them, I tell them, don't let madam hear o so I can have peace at home. And if madam asks me if I settled them, I will say, 'Me? lailaii!' and then turn to God to ask for forgiveness for lying. Nay God save us from women who think they can argue and do things better than their husbands. Amen
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Segun_Oshogbo: When will yorobbers look for a decent means of livelihood?
another two-faced instigator....n dem lil brains will start fallin over themselve pretty now....
By da way,Any1 seen that ngantiiyahyena fella?
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
Xtfield: Was this man murdered by the area boys? No. Who killed him then? The wife.That man would have been alive if he and not the wife was in control of the situation. I wonder what the woman was thinking asking the husband not to settle the area boys. What is the difference between area boys and armed robbers? Imagine armed robbers storming a man's house and asking for money and then the wife says do not give. Every man should learn a lesson from this. Know that there are times when it is unsafe for you to listen to your wife. This man should have just parted with 2 - 5000 naira and he would have been alive to make millions from his tyre business. Now he's dead courtesy the wife's audacious stubbornness and the woman is shedding crocodile tears not about the man but about the stress of raising the children. Should she have given that a thought earlier. I bet you, in a few years time, that woman would remarry and carry on with life with the husband forgotten. As for me, when my wife says don't pay in a situation like this, I call the other party aside and tell them 'see me later when madam trouble seeker is not around'. And when I settle them, I tell them, don't let madam hear o so I can have peace at home. And if madam asks me if I settled them, I will say, 'Me? lailaii!' and then turn to God to ask for forgiveness for lying. Nay God save us from women who think they can argue and do things better than their husbands. Amen
WHAT IN DA WORLD! B careful whatcha wish 4,man...be very careful
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by whitecat007: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Two ibos killed another ibo in Lagos, how is this Yoruba problem? The only thing Yoruba can do is to deport their a.s.s back to iboland.
You are so obsessed with Yoruba to now use segun, if you obey our law,you can even change your name in real life too
Segun_Oshogbo: When will yorobbers look for a decent means of livelihood?

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by whitecat007: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
I noticed the guy has ran as long as his leg could take him
Italiano1:

Dont mind the so called eastern warrior, immediately I notified him that his statement will be required as evidence, he has been incommunicado since then.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Italiano1: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
Segun_Oshogbo: When shall we yorubas look for a decent means of livelihood?

Lesson 101 for impostors on NL- Learn to spell the name of the username you intend using correctly grin grin

No Yoruba person will spell Osogbo as Oshogbo, what is your real moniker Ibo guy?

8 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by whitecat007: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
grin grin grin
Caught with his pant down, hilarious!!!
Italiano1:

Lesson 101 for impostors on NL- Learn to spell the name of the username you intend using correctly grin grin

No Yoruba person will spell Osogbo as Oshogbo, what is your real moniker Ibo guy?

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by rafcrown(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
THE GOVERNOR CAN DEPORT STREET BEGGARS BUT AREA BOYS RULE SUPREME
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Tinkybabe(f): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
hotwax: "I am a female". What does that make you? A lesser human? Madam werediran. Can't argue with a lunatic jare. Free me

OMG!you're way duller than I thought you to be.. undecided undecided but I'll be nice enough to educate you.Mr is used for males and Miss/Madam/Mrs for females.

hotwax: mr saint. Read the post from page one. Your brothers started. A post says "those Yoruba agbero again". He derailed the thread. Stop pointing finger at people. The world knew who started the tribal war. Read the post from page one. Mumu
these Yoruba niggas ar headin for a big trouble:-(
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by sexychocho(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
taiocol: these Yoruba niggas ar headin for a big trouble:-(

U are d Initiator of all dis tribalism problem here bt am sure u must be a problem 2 ur family as well coz i dnt knw y u can't just fink b4 typing and its berra u stop causing troubles b4 u bear serious curses on ur miserable lyf.
And 4 d Igbo pple,i dnt fink u nid 2 talk coz its rily embarassing 2 see a particular tribe killing its fellow tribeman, though it can happen in oda tribes bt dis particular one is glaringly d Igbos.So disgusting
RIP 2 d dead, May God console and comfort d family

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by emmanuelson20: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oh Lord provide for this widow & her children including every widow and orphan out there.

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Btruth: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2013

Is Chimezie & Saturday Yoruba names? Silly dull brain. & what concern Yoruba area boys with this?

Bloody tribalist!

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
YOU ARE A MAD FELLOW! is dat name sound like yoruba 2u, mad man!

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
sexychocho:

U are d Initiator of all dis tribalism problem here bt am sure u must be a problem 2 ur family as well coz i dnt knw y u can't just fink b4 typing and its berra u stop causing troubles b4 u bear serious curses on ur miserable lyf.
And 4 d Igbo pple,i dnt fink u nid 2 talk coz its rily embarassing 2 see a particular tribe killing its fellow tribeman, though it can happen in oda tribes bt dis particular one is glaringly d Igbos.So disgusting
RIP 2 d dead, May God console and comfort d family
. God bles u my broda, if fashola had smoked those bastards out of lagos b4 causing dis mahem,dis same fools go begin make noise

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by funnyx(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
Unfortunately if you want to survive in Nigeria you'll have to play by the rules otherwise you might end up dead like this man.
In Nigeria you must know the time to attack and the time to retreat especially if you are outnumbered, the other day an engineer was beaten to death because he refused to settle some omo onile.

I'll advise many of us especially those from abroad, don't go to Naija and start doing some gra gra o otherwise you might end up dead and nothing will happen. May God almighty protect us all and RIP to the dead.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by hybeekay9: 12:53am On Oct 17, 2013
sue-mi:

People like you are on of the problems we have in nigeria the number 1 rule before you comment is don't tribalize a thread yet every time I see people like you saying it was the yorubas or it was the hausas or the igbos. You have gone to call these igbo boys yoruba people in your foolishness to prove what point? That what they did was bad because they are yoruba or yorubas are the only people who kill? Every time we're looking for someone to blame instead of looking at ourselves and trying to change ourselves and our communities small small. Be the change you want to see stop tribalizing and trivializing simple shit. What they did is bad fullstop
Sensitive comment ever, dont mind that idiot
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by igboboy1(m): 12:57am On Oct 17, 2013
Why the surprise that the Agberos are not yorooba.
Dont you guys know that igbos are indigenous to lagos too? grin

Thats why we protest the deportation of inidgenes to onitsha grin grin grin
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Omotolaaraujo(f): 1:34am On Oct 17, 2013
If decent citizens were allowed to carry guns, this would never have happened. People have the right to protect themselves. The police are corrupt and there is no police protection in Nigeria. The crime must stop and the police aren't reliable.
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by Israelpeters(m): 2:01am On Oct 17, 2013
these uzor boys no want find something do every boys won turn to king of boys if na lie asks the baale chief O Di li

1 Like

Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by infospeedyshare: 6:05am On Oct 17, 2013
God have mercy ooooo suwo! Wonders will soon end one day.

To me from the look of things, the woman killed her husband now because women are always greedy to the core, the woman in question is an EVIL WOMAN I swear it, one thing people always fail to understand is common sense. If that woman was to be a very nice woman and carefree woman her sense should have signal her dis na night oo anything fit happen honey please give them something and let them go their ways, rather she was stopping the man.

This is Lagos loaded with area boys!
You pee you pay
You ask for directions you pay
You carry load you pay

Gosh oh my God take control ooooooooooo!
Re: Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys by infospeedyshare: 6:18am On Oct 17, 2013
Sue-mi my guy abeg nor mind Taiocol jawe na pure educated olodo him b now winks!

Taiocol is Chim from ibadan
Sunday from Ogun state eh?

Two names from the eastern side of Nigeria and still you are lamenting Yorubas aba, Taiocol make I borrow u my grandmama glasses for proper vision eh?

Make una two carry una fight go one side oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl With His Brother & Friends Nabbed In Awka / Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye / Gunmen Assassinate 27-year-old Man In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.