Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard (29087 Views)

The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by kayultimate(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
mama do gud o u do gud
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by mondee02(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
BOBO advert with Segun Arinze dancing like a kindergaten pupil grin
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by geosvic: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Papilo i know say one day you go make us proud
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by djreal76(m): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
Guiness football manager advert
where those guys were banging bottle water on the floor, a guy among them slipped and almost fell.

Amatem advert
At the end where an old man made a remark on the product. His speech was very funny
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by bonna4u(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
maxi-t:

Shuttup foool, there's no way that advert is Racist.
Why does everything a white man does always has to be considered racist.

You negro can go on TV to say "Am proud to be black" but when i white man says "I am proud to be white" you wanna eat poison.
I don't blame you maggot. I guess, that's how you talk to your father.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Earnshaw(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
mommy! daddy is shaking. .......Dundee, your daddy is not back. .........Shaky shaky daddy
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by micfoley: 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Redhot111: Ohonba line advert bak in d days. If u stayed in Benin den u will knw wat I mean
Hahahaha..............I feel u bros.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Joscef(m): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2013
Malaria fit put u 4 cirious trouble o grin
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by kolamilan(m): 2:20am On Oct 18, 2013
ariel soap, ''na so so new new saint dey smell for my body''.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by FindOut(m): 4:44am On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by FindOut(m): 4:45am On Oct 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2013
I luv d Mr biggs advert...dat of 2003...... dis z Mr biggs
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Ogundale(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2013
The TOTo advert were a guy shrug his p.enis on an 81 year old woman.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Janeify(f): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2013
indomie advertscheesy smiley...mama do gud o
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by laplace19(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2013
[b]GOD IS GOOD MOTORS[/b]advertisement with those cartoons dancing "osondi owendi"

Lwkmd...the advert sweet die...those in anambra and asaba will surely know of this..grin
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Abee79(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2013
Segun Arinze dancing for Viju milk in traditional Igbo atire with a stiff waist-line grin
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by faithblues: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Indomie
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2013
Abee79: Segun Arinze dancing for Viju milk in traditional Igbo atire with a stiff waist-line grin
buhahahahahahahahaha
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by yetty2013: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
the best advert are for gbogbonise "Aporo ijebu"
Those guys are too funny.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 12:18am On Oct 22, 2013
yetty2013: the best advert are for gbogbonise "Aporo ijebu"
Those guys are too funny.

hahahahahaha. Alaporo ti dode. Elepa ijebu o n rekoja lo. lolz
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by careema(f): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
OLX advert.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by careema(f): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
Alalakulala..... This advert is so funny. Its for men with peckers that can't function well.

Iya sidi wa n redi si o bi anti to wa ni iwaju mi yi shey n redi.
O wa ni orun n kun o
Alalakulalala, eniyan jeni reniku*****
Iya sidi is shaking her yansh at you like dis lady is and you are forming sleeping.
Alalakulala, lemme see someone I will use my pecker on.

Mostly in ibadan, using all this old mobile cars........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile Of Chomzy, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act / 'King Davido': Hilarious Nollywood Movie Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.