Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard (29090 Views)

The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
vosquare: dat saka advert weh moskito land on king's chik nd e gav d king almighty slap of life....grin
yes o. Saka is everly on point
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by lovegeneration(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
the advert of a guy that wanted to kill mosquito nd he slap the king.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by vosquare: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Viewing this topic: jimjemo,
Osahon7(m), donigspain(m), ujuka,
Dandybutix, evmandy(f),
chibyk63(m), maingwaest, mymz(f),
chijodave, simbiatadesomi(f),
Shankboye(m), Yinklin31, rhowly
(m), ariyebaba, Netz4, Chuksworld,
Ugly duckling(f), Joshuabak, black
face(m), Titiluvly(f), sanisadiq,
Ayomax(m), carlvon, E.U.I2013,
olumidaie(m), Jilo83(m),
israel770(m), Vicmama, multy, JABB
(m), preetyjoy(f), alpamo6,
deeptech_cool(m), Bumbaybaby(f),
Rukemi291(f), Tonniey, ponybaby
(f), Rexxie(m), Heeyhun(f),
icnsystem(m), papindinho(m),
chukxy44(m), Paulynah(f),
Mustymohd2, godwinony(m),
apostolos(m) and 42 guest(s)

kilodeeeeeee!!!!!! shocked
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
joelenesleek: For me its market oh. D cute guys selling okrika pants n Bra. It goes lyk dis
"One one naira, c am here, na American pant, na obama wife wear am gve me direct to sell, original american pant here for just one naira no more 500 but one naira" lolll.
lwkmfh. Chai! First class funny
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
[youtube]VsFSqk4BoUc[/youtube]
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by vosquare: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
krrrriiiiiriiriririririririiiiiiii
paaaaaaaaaaa

aki nd pawpaw dn kum bak wit emeka ike...(i dn 4gt)....grab ur copy nw!!!
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by jahbiz: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Na blue band. "B without BB is like a train without an engine" The advert fun die and make a million sense
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by mymz(f): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
not a Nigerian ad, I think it was a Swedish or a Russian ad for a shoe freshener.

scene: *rolls classic music*
a guy sits in this majestic living room watching TV with a wine glass in one hand and a daily in the other. the camera rolls from his expensive looking cuff links, tailored suit, down to his expensive looking shoes which was resting on a fox-simulated fur foot mat.

next thing, he uses one foot to pull the shoe from the other foot and rests them on the fur mat......the classic music gets distorted while the foot mat slowly crawls away.

I died of laughter.

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Tonniey(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wot of dis

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by EmmanuellaAop: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
d advert. Wey jenifa do 4 vitafoam
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by EmmanuellaAop: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
dz 1ne nko?

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
The one with yellow maleria in the court
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
NEMA's advert: where zebrudaya's wife dreamt of flood........... D one i soooooooooooooooo much hate: dat honeywell wheatflour advert! Gosh!
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by blessed4ever: 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
[size=14pt]
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS', at the Lord's Chosen International HQ, Ijesha (stop at Ijesha Bus stop)this weekend.
Date: 19th & 10th October, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break, yoke of unemployment or under-employment and poverty will break, yoke of sin will break, HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by adeyemi91(m): 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Na photographer's ''1 minutes digital passport'' b mine oo
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by geeworld1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
papindinho: Marketers of any product would devise a perfect mean to luring customers to patronise their goods through advertisements irrespective of the quality of the product.

Drop the funniest adverts you've listened to/ watched so far or the one you witnessed in market places.

T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ me the worst advert ave seen so far is ϯӇѦϯ INDOMIE advert the INDOMITABLES...the graphics was terrible
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by sobastical: 12:02am On Oct 17, 2013
The etisalat ad that include Owen gee and some other 3 guys, very funny ad always love to watch especially the 3rd guy that laughs like a clown and the olx advert too....
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by addictiv(m): 12:06am On Oct 17, 2013
there is this one on a radio station and some dude just keeps screaming about his ATM supposedly being siezed by the machine
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by nonsovich(m): 12:10am On Oct 17, 2013
frankblinkz: For me i give mortien insecticide d funniest...noooo amm goonna die...
yeah mortein run for your life
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Redhot111(m): 12:15am On Oct 17, 2013
Ohonba line advert bak in d days. If u stayed in Benin den u will knw wat I mean

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by unmask: 12:19am On Oct 17, 2013
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 17, 2013
The state vs Malaria

Malaria, you have been a menace to the society and shall therefore be locked up under Lonart's custody"

Then, that funny looking man with strange teeth starts singing:
"Malaria own don Kpafuka"

I think that's my funniest advert evergrin

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by ojeota(f): 12:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Panadol extra na u b my choice.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 12:49am On Oct 17, 2013
R4SH33D: The one with yellow maleria in the court
lolz... Malaria o e don pafuka, shey? #the adverts make sense die too
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 12:51am On Oct 17, 2013
geeworld1:

T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ me the worst advert ave seen so far is ϯӇѦϯ INDOMIE advert the INDOMITABLES...the graphics was terrible
noticed that too...... All those cartoons tns no dey move person well jae
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 12:52am On Oct 17, 2013
addictiv: there is this one on a radio station and some dude just keeps screaming about his ATM supposedly being siezed by the machine
lolz. Arrgh
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 12:53am On Oct 17, 2013
nonsovich: yeah mortein run for your life
lolz... MORTEIN!!!
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 12:54am On Oct 17, 2013
ojeota: Panadol extra na u b my choice.
yea..... U remember the fat guy wey use im yansh throw plate away...lolz
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 12:58am On Oct 17, 2013
young-dude:
Glo X factor or sometin lik dat, where dat man was sitting on a throne and his two old tim friends saw him and shout,,,, shioooooo! he asked them, wetin una wan sharrrrk!!!!!!? and they replied, Show us the wayyyy naaaaaaa!!!!! he told them to recharg thr glo line wit #200 or mor and stand the chanc of winnin plenty plenty millions and bcom a star lik him....lol....na soo the whol pple wei de d shop rush de go buy glo airtim frm d retailer by d street ......nd even dat panadol and etisalat refree na die
yea yea..... Funny bro.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by homesteady(m): 1:11am On Oct 17, 2013
Dabur herbal advert
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by lyly911(f): 4:24am On Oct 17, 2013
uj_sizzle: MTN porting advert with Saka was really funny.

Glo advert with Burna boy and that boy trying to get a girl..hilarious grin
seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act / 'King Davido': Hilarious Nollywood Movie Title / Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.