Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard (29086 Views)

The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by ojeota(f): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2013
One day cars will ride on water-bank PHB
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2013
ojeota: One day cars will ride on water-bank PHB
lmao!! Mehn!!
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by ojeota(f): 8:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Dat MTN advert, where dey were painting d road with yellow, riding on a canoe and d paint fell on d river and d whole river was yellow.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Dannylux: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2013
Hahaha Okey bakassi and Basket mouth grin
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Fynestboi: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2013
papindinho: lwkmfh..... Fynest, u no dey forget films o
lmao na baba t comedy they make me rememba that movie.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by tonididdy(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2013
i cant remember the brand but the commercial is always aired at halftime during any supersport match break

some bunch of guys learning coaching skills on how to 'scold players'...'attack'...'reminding ref of the time'...'celebration'...lol very funny add

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2013
Fynestboi: lmao na baba t comedy they make me rememba that movie.
hahahahahahaha..... Now I get you
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by bonna4u(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2013
tonididdy: i cant remember the brand but the commercial is always aired at halftime during any supersport match break

some bunch of guys learning coaching skills on how to 'scold players'...'attack'...'reminding ref of the time'...'celebration'...lol very funny add
that racist advert? I frown my face anytime that advert is shown.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2013
tonididdy: i cant remember the brand but the commercial is always aired at halftime during any supersport match break

Guiness football manager... Lmao!!

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by bonna4u(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2013
That MTN operamini advert where two guys were arguing and in a bid to settle the argument by browsing with their phone(not with mtn operamini) grew long beards.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Emisco1(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2013
Aporó ekpâ ijubu 100naira.if ur belle da do u puruuuuuuuuu. Na d wrk of jedi jedi.u reach toilet u no fit shit. U da do uhnnnnnn. U da shit scata scata.u da shit blood blood. Na d wrk of jedi jedi. Medicine 4 jedi jedi 100naira.lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by spoilerx: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2013
definitely those MTN billboard TV adverts of years back
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by maxit2(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2013
[size=18pt]HEINEKKEN ADVERT[/size],
The one they show sometines before Champions League,
Where a set of married couples(about 5 men and 5 women) went to rent a furnished apartment, the women were introduced to the fashion area which included shoes, bags and clothes and they taught they had it all. Until they started hearing loud and uncontrolled screams from downstairs.

WHY WERE THE MEN SCREAMING

They saw a fridge filled with bottles of chilled HENEIKKEN...

HAhahahaa.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by mykhell50(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2013
yoyo bitters and pakurumo on radio lagos cheesy smiley
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by maxit2(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2013
bonna4u:
that racist advert? I frown my face anytime that advert is shown.

Shuttup foool, there's no way that advert is Racist.
Why does everything a white man does always has to be considered racist.

You negro can go on TV to say "Am proud to be black" but when i white man says "I am proud to be white" you wanna eat poison.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by lukaino(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2013
Redhot111: Ohonba line advert bak in d days. If u stayed in Benin den u will knw wat I mean

Good morning Lagos grin the price na opueke grin
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Talk2bryant(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2013
Big.game:
Remember that panadol(not sure tho) advert, where jide kosoko's son called him Shaky shaky daddy
its Medik 55, d advert don tey ohh...mummy mummy daddy is shaking, but ur daddy is not back...good memories
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Jessicavizzy(f): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2013
Maltina advert#There wia all running to go n take multina drink including d crab#..and etsalat advert#SOLO DEY WON CUT UR LIGHT OOOOO# Dias dis juice advert,dat theY all went to farm to pick fruits for juice,reaching there,d fruits wia all shouting'pick me!pickme!!pickme!!! But rada the man picking dem picked only the father and d little one askd,'MUM Y WASNT I PICKED? N D MUM ANSAD,DNT WORRY DEAR WEN U R MATURED N RIPE,U WILL DEFINATELY GONNA B PICKD.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Fynestboi: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2013
papindinho: hahahahahahaha..... Now I get you
naxo wink
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by pcagbaji(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2013
guder the ultimate.. that baba bear when other bear dem day bawled fo
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by benzzyno(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2013
My fwnd udeme was a great man..!
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2013
some adverts are so hilarious that you can easily follow the rhythm.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by DAPRINZE(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2013
my own na dat mtn osofia and his big ram billy
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Seno2yelu(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2013
I think this one is, its talks about the riches of nigeria music (gbedu)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7ycYGF2jgI&guid=&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=US
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by victorkc(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2013
As for me it remains the world cup cocacola advert where everybody became friends including, man wey dey poke another man wife for em own house dey embrace each other, chicken dey embrace person wey don commot all em cloth to roast am when they score goal. the power of football
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by MisterNRC(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kampe powder
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by ojeota(f): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mama 2 good o, she 2 good,mama when cook 4 us, she 2 good, indomie sweet well well, indomie.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by ketori(f): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
grin grin ;DPeak milk advert....PAPILO! i know say one day, u go make us proud.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by boban007: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
dat mtn aeroplane winner advert...where the short guy was trying to toast d beautiful lady,he went like ashually...
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by 3ddy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
Big.game:
Remember that panadol(not sure tho) advert, where jide kosoko's son called him Shaky shaky daddy
i remember dat 4rm wey bk tho...i tink its procold,nt panadol
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Eklektika(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Malaria Advert Featuring Saka slapping the Oba to Kill Mosquito . Voice-over-Malaria Fit Put You Inside Wahala O! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile Of Chomzy, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act / 'King Davido': Hilarious Nollywood Movie Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.