Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Tribute To The Women In My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribute To The Women In My Life (1124 Views)

{from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs / Top 9 Reasons Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want / Meet the world's hottest maths teacher who distracts young women in class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To The Women In My Life by smooooooth: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2008
i have abserved that most of the arguments on Nairaland are based on gender equality, who is superior and inferior, bla bla bla.though i share the opinion thats its a man's world basically because they dominate all facet of life, i don't think the women folk are inferior to males, as a matter of fact they seem to show more strenght than the male folks.for instance in a challenging world like we have now, women are also contributing to see to the upkeep of the home,this have made most take up career  and are doing just fine in their various field.hardly will a man marry a woman that pose as a liability today. and even with these they still carry on their chores of home keeping ,which is not an easy task as most of us think it is.another strong point a woman has is  that they are stronger emotionally,spiritually. unlike men who give up on time due to hoplessness and frustration, thats why there are more widows than widowers,

Women are the pillars in a family, you can easily tell the kind of woman in a home from the state of the family. a happy and healthy family definately has a good woman and vice versa. women make a man, though a man can make it alone, but its faster and better doing it with the right woman. women have more love, they are more caring and always got your back. women carry the kids for 9 months, all we need was supply the sperm, which we really enjoyed doing.  grin grin

women are angels,specially crafted being, to help a man, as a partner, to keep loneliness away, and make life meaningful.

so no men are not just the alpha and omega, they still need the women, and i want the guys to be honest, search your life, you will find down the line there was this or still is this special woman that made you the man you are. post tribute here for them.

1. MY MUM--------------for being the most wonderful person on earth
2. my late sis, ify------for beliving in me & helping me find purpose
3. vee-------------------for being an angel
4. a.d.a-----------------for teaching me all those bad moves i have
5. Nairaland babes------------ for making me see the need to appreciate women.
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by tope2000(f): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2008
Awwwww cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by beauteous(f): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2008
Now yhu're gon make me cry.

Dat was sweet
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2008
Sweet and touching smiley
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by nana(f): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2008
awww
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by tope2000(f): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2008
its too cute kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by smooooooth: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2008
tanx, hey where are the guys, drop those pride and come pay tribute naaaa, i know there are women in your life talk am.
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by brinebaba(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2008
Hmmmm
Tribute to "stella OBAsANJO".
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by noetic(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2008
:-x undecided kiss cry
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by beauteous(f): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2008
see mixed feelings o shocked
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by sistajay(f): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2008
All together now lets all say. . . . . . . . .aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bless. smiley
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by Raimond(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2008
Nice one Smooooth, God Bless Our Women they`ve truly been wonderful kiss smiley
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by NegroNtns(m): 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2008
Smoooooth,

Which one of these women are you trying to hook up with? This your smoooooth talk is not just a spontaneous contribution, it smells of some calculated move to win hearts. grin

Well Ladies, I present to you MC Smoooooth. cool

@post,

its not all men in NL that believe in the superiority/inferiority posturing. I do not believe that men are superior to women but I do not believe either that women are equal in status to men. I will let you sort that out. grin
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by brinebaba(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2008
Lol. Ur own opinion
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by Morenisexy(f): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2008
who's this dude kidding? undecided
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by topup: 4:11am On Jul 17, 2008
That was amazing, and it wasn't copied (I hope)

1. MY MUM--------------for tolerating me and always supporting me, being both the mother and father
2. MY SIS--------------- for being there for me and helping me through the teenage years
3. MY GIRLFRIENDS -- for allowing me to trust again in my fellow women
4. Nairaland Women- because by doing your little bit online and defending your fellow (oblivious women) you are making a difference, enlightening people from all over the world.

God bless
(HEHEHE just felt like adding that!)
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by kadijen: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2008
ewwww dat was so nice fyneboy wink
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by ozoluaohis(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2008
I thot i was d only dude with serious mushy mushy feelings for his mum , my ma had me when she 19, no husband, no bobo, and i assure u it was not easy growing up, neither was it easy for her too!I appreciate the fakt dat she never aborted me, even when she had d money to do so, na wetin she tell me b dat!
I grew up wiv women in my house, grandma, mum, mum's two younger sisters, and loads of female cousins!Dis ladies hav been there for me, even when i mess up so bad no one wanted me around, dis ladies helped me pak my s**t and kleaned me out, now i am a graduate, with IT skills dat will make u green with envy, i hav a job, i dey go service next month, my pops well, i met him wen i was 24, dat na anoda story, but man, my mum had me lokdown, dis women had my bak from day one i swear, i dont hav a girlfriend now, but i assure u when i do, she go enjoy my family, especially d ladies kos dey will spoil her rotten, at least thats what dey say, my mum boned skool and hussled for a job just to make things happen, my mum went to england when i was in primary 4, and now she has a degree, i do too, im so happy, she is bak in town , hip and funky, i enjoy hanging wit dis women, we go to bars, klubs and movies together, my guy, u way start dis tin, i feel u!BIG SHOUT OUTS TO ALL MOTHERS IN NAIJA, ABEG U GUYS ROK!
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by Gamine(f): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2008
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by sistawoman: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2008
That was really nice and so were the tributes by the other guys to thier mums. I hope my children feel the same way about me when they are grown. And I hope that yall have told and contiune to tell your mum how you feel. Dont just assume she knows tell her it it will make her heart jump for joy to hear it, not on mother day or xmas day or her birth day but just a regular day.
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by beauteous(f): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2008
ozoluaohis:

I thot i was d only dude with serious mushy mushy feelings for his mum , my ma had me when she 19, no husband, no bobo, and i assure u it was not easy growing up, neither was it easy for her too!I appreciate the fakt that she never aborted me, even when she had d money to do so, na wetin she tell me b that!
I grew up with women in my house, grandma, mum, mum's two younger sisters, and loads of female cousins!Dis ladies hav been there for me, even when i mess up so bad no one wanted me around, this ladies helped me pak my s**t and kleaned me out, now i am a graduate, with IT skills that will make u green with envy, i hav a job, i dey go service next month, my pops well,  i met him when i was 24, that na another story, but man, my mum had me lokdown, this women had my bak from day one i swear, i don't hav a girlfriend now, but i assure u when i do, she go enjoy my family, especially d ladies kos dey will spoil her rotten, at least thats what dey say, my mum boned school and hussled for a job just to make things happen, my mum went to england when i was in primary 4, and now she has a degree, i do too, im so happy, she is bak in town , hip and funky, i enjoy hanging wit this women, we go to bars, klubs and movies together, my guy, u way start this tin, i feel u!BIG SHOUT OUTS TO ALL MOTHERS IN NAIJA, ABEG You GUYS ROK!
dis also is gud
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by rubi(f): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2008
Nice thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just watch it won't be long another thread of Tribute to men in my life
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by Chat2MeBac(f): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2008
@Smoooth,
That was very commendable of you. Unfortunately, not too many of your type 'reside" on this forum. Just a lot of "Little boys" in "big men" clothes. Contiune shining your light, maybe the small boys will one day catch on wink
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by RICHARD13: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2008
great post , I think this we help so many of us understand and appreciate the women more. I appreciate my mom ,sisters and my girl
Re: Tribute To The Women In My Life by yommys01(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2008
I like this post, it makes me appreciate my girl more. I think this will help so many other men out there. Thanks for posting

Most import women in my life

dearest Mom: She is the best mom on earth full of compassion and understanding.
My sisters : very understanding and loving sister I swear yours is not better
My girlfriend : Nneoma is the best thing to have ever happened to me in recent time you want her number? 080360youthink Iwill give you ?? dream on

(1) (Reply)

Virginity A Lost Value? / Most Women Are Not Marriage Material But All Men Are. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.