Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. (27761 Views)

Woman Attacked In Traffic By Arm Robbers At Iyana Iwori, Lagos (photos) / My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. / Heavy Gunshots In Lekki 1 As Police Battles With Armed Robbers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by zaynablar(f): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
arcbabe: Where is the Op na,abi sorry done finish? God will punish those robbers that stole my gen and dvd in kogi state university,it shall never be well with their miserable life...
ahahhah! Welcom to my shoes!my gen was stolen without even cutting or breaking my Net.it was raised from d bottom.very funny nd suprising.i graduated from KSU 2008.
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by fitzmayowa: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
*following*
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Pistolx(m): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
datz y i love studying in d north,none of diz armrobery shit hapens dia except bh

1 Like

Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
Allurefunky:
tank u fery mus but i dont need it.

ok ma
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by tonte(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Linqsz:

if them say make ur bf go join KUSH nw u go dey complain!!...
shey u dn c d effect#

#TeamNbm

I thought cults were secret, why are u announcing to everyone that you are a cultist, a gang of murderers, why are you proud of crime at your age

5 Likes

Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=tonte][/quote]

Guy dnt u knw how to quote somebody eh?
u just added ur own lines to mine
use ur head oh!
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
@OP You took me down memory lane. I knew that your hostel in Oke anu.

I stayed in one of the popular hostels in stadium then. Never an episode of robbery in my hostel while all the hostels in that side were not spared. I don't even locks my door. Even during the time of that mystical serial rapist, tombolo, that hostel is safe. Unfortunately all that change immediately I graduated.

2 Likes

Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
tonte:

I thought cults were secret, why are u announcing to everyone that you are a cultist, a gang of murderers, why are you proud of crime at your age

who said anything about Blackaxe?

do u knw how many people;politicians,pastors,imams,civilians,etc has killed?
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by damibravo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
mista yeancah:
damibravo of CSE! Me na Sabo I de live o!

hmmm.....dis name wont koba mi one day lipsrsealed
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by plasmadocument: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Please can someone let me know how to post a topic.
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Dovahkiin(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
My own was in ss3 , our dorm was small one in Maryland , we were like we were like 20 in it , boys downstairs and girls upstairs . robbers broke in , high as Bleep , red eyes and everything , it was like film trick they just barged in with the gateman and his wife and the male head of the dorm holding those local guns and yelled at us to lie down , boys don already lie down b4 dem talk am sef , they asked us who else was in the house , we told them the girls were upstairs so they told the gatemans wife to go upstairs and call them, all of them came downstairs shaking . the gatemans wife was the last to come down the stairs and they yelled at her to hurry up , she was wearing a wrapper and in her rush to get down the stairs she stepped on the wrapper tripped and she fell down the stairs naked , they told her to lie down like that , they asked us one by one for our phones and our money , they started with a slap first tho to make you more agreeable and loosen your tongue , when they got to me there was n o slap tho , they asked i said i didn't have a phone and they asked me to lie down . after they taxed and slapped everybody , they proceeded to squeeze the living daylight out of all the women in the house , i heard the gatemans wife got it the worst , probably cos she was naked . Thankfully they were groped and not raped , after that they left . we were on the floor for the longest time before the head of the dorm asked us to get up , the girls were crying , we were just too stunned to do or say anything , one of the guys face was still red from the slap he received . we consoled the girls and went to our room to lay in silent reflection .

6 Likes

Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by tonte(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
Linqsz:

who said anything about Blackaxe?

do u knw how many people;politicians,pastors,imams,civilians,etc has killed?

So what then is NBM? And if all these people have killed many people does that make it right for you to belong to a group of killers too, and you are warning me to use my head like you can do anything to me if I don't

1 Like

Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
Businesslocator: Op ur oWn good!!my happened this year march 2013.
My room mate emeka and I where chillin in mama kelvin joint. Which was a store very close to my hostel her gen was on bcus had no light 4 weeks peeps in abraka no as e dey b!!
I was chargin my bold 2 and playing wining eleven wit my roomate emeka a guy from anoda hostel was watchin movie on his on system too.
Time was about 9.30pm normally we dey stay dere reach 11pm when the woman close.
As I was gaming with my roomie I suddenly felt an urge to sleep!!so I stood up and headed to my room giving instructions to my roomie to bring in my lapi and fone when e is coming in.
As I layed down to sleep na so I hear boom
As a sharp warri boy I knew 4 sure it was gun shot!
At first I thought they had come to rob our hostel!!so I got up ready to jumb over the fence and disappear!!
The next tin I hear was "make una come o dem don shoot me"
I listened again and recognised the voice it was my roomie!!
I was shocked seeing blood flow from his body!!
He was pleading for help!!
All my padi 4 hostel where busy locking their doors!!
At once I gathered liver and ran towards him and pulled his shirt and tied the wound!na so I shout 4 help o b4 people begin come out slowly!!
By then my lapi and bold2 along with my roomie fone and neighbour lapi don enter armed robber moto!!
We later went to the police station got a report then headed to the hospital!!
I swear that day na GOd save me o na me 4 collect that bullet o!!!
DELSU na 4 strong men o but I love them anyway!!!#team delsu
while in delsu I lived in honeycreek after railway. Armed robbers were bloody, but the boys in honeycreek were bloodier and over 50. Before I forget, every dude was armed with cutlass purchased by the hostel. If you know where hcreek is, you will know you had to be bold to stay there. The area must be developed now, back then, the hostel was in the middle of the bush with new car tracks created by lorries delivering materials to other sites around.
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ravi123: Welcome:

I am the occult grand master RAHARAHA and Indian spiritual association for people who needs protection and wealth respectively, we want to initiate more members from all over the world.We contacted you to make you our spiritual head in your country and conduct initiation for new members on our behalf.We shall give you the powers and mystically powers to be a grand master.

Benefits:
1.You shall be a strong and protected man
2.You shall be a wealthy man in money matters.

After your initiation , we shall be able to meet with you on air and you will be having meetings with us spiritually in India to enrich your powers overall.

We already have branch in Senegal Africa, you can meet our grand master in Senegal for initiation.Keep our mails confidential from the eyes of non members.

Navi Rath
For Raharaha

are you okay?

Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Sermwell(m): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Y
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by vcvibes(m): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mehn dey robbed me sote ah carry my last kobo vex go buy secondhand gun, before dem come go strike. Ah hope d tin Neva spoil 4 my room. You must have excess liver to live @upgate in ABSU
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by emmahoney(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Amazing Grace in oke anu. Nawa o when e commot under G na
yes in oke Anu, not Amazing grace restaurant in under G area. Are u new in Lautech. I am a lautech graduate, the guy is right.

1 Like

Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by GibbsFreeEnergy: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
I had my nysc in LAUTECH and i lectured some of ur bad boiz. Dey could be very nice when asking 4 favours....lol

No fear from me though, i schooled in LAUTECH's elder bruv....the other 'L'....
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Abukia404(f): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
:PThe best state university so far........Oya,go and kill yarself
wengerjay: What is Lautech?A name of a Place,Person or Thing?

1 Like

Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by ngoziowotubo: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
robbers in my school sha we are there just for the grace and mercy of God because the security men are just commoflag i mean fake
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by WildChild00(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Singing in the voice of Idris Adbul Karim *** NIGERIA Jega' Jega' NIGERIA Jega Jega, Nigeria Jega Jega, Gun shot in the air, **** bosalllllll Bosalllllll, osure say, wen arm robber come to ur house, dey nor rape ur wife, dey nor kill anybody, na political arm robber be dat,...... Nigeria Jega jega, Nigeria jega jega.

1 Like

Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by brainpulse: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Funny, your naration was humorous. Mine happened at the then at Garden of Eden hostel around Pacific Hostel opposite Soun High school (forgot the area) ogbomosho, 12 years ago. One was caught an was delt with.

1 Like

Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by brainpulse: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Funny, your naration was humorous. Mine happened at the then Garden of Eden hostel around Pacific Hostel opposite Soun High school (forgot the area) ogbomosho, 12 years ago. One was caught and was delt with.
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by passionate88: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
Where for abk e happen?. The name of the street.
My room mate emeka and I where chillin in mama kelvin joint. Which was a store very close to my hostel her gen was on bcus had no light 4 weeks peeps in abraka no as e dey b!!
I was chargin my bold 2 and playing wining eleven wit my roomate emeka a guy from anoda hostel was watchin movie on his on system too.
Time was about 9.30pm normally we dey stay dere reach 11pm when the woman close.
As I was gaming with my roomie I suddenly felt an urge to sleep!!so I stood up and headed to my room giving instructions to my roomie to bring in my lapi and fone when e is coming in.
At first I thought they had come to rob our hostel!!so I got up ready to jumb over the fence and disappear!!
At once I gathered liver and ran towards him and pulled his shirt and tied the wound!na so I shout 4 help o b4 people begin come out slowly!!
By then my lapi and bold2 along with my roomie fone and neighbour lapi don enter armed robber moto!!
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by elrony(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2013

Delsu na 4 strong men...even vigilante D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ rob students lol...buh dem never succeed for my hostel (we good) grin
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Yu must finish dis end time story
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by buoye1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Laff 1 kill me.....na wen u throw ur touch lyt phone insyd a bag of elubo.......chai ppu tnk say I don mad slf

1 Like

Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by crystalsaint(f): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Happened to me when i was in OOU...they collected my siemen phone....one of them slapped me when he checked the trousers i was putting on and found 10#...i was so scared...they stole my tin tomato,garri and maggi.

1 Like

Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by DrDoGood1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
crystalsaint: Happened to me when i was in OOU...they collected my siemen phone....one of them slapped me when he checked the trousers i was putting on and found 10#...i was so scared...they stole my tin tomato,garri and maggi.

Lol na yeye thief be that one, stealing tin tomato, garri n others
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Ohibenemma(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Funny but realistic. Mine happened in January, 2011.
We had graduated december 2010, but had to return to put finishing touches to our projects and submit them. Then, as school was yet to resume, we were only three students in a 16 roomed, all students "face me I face you" hostel - Elites Castle, Akungba. This created the confusion on who would lock the metal door leading to the passage as those who usually ensured that it was locked by 10pm were yet to resume. I retired early, around past 6 (the area was drab and devoid of activity already) or so and locked my own door. Expecting others to lock the main door later, I slept off. I was surprised to hear a bang on my door in my sleep and before I could make any sense of it, a torch was beamed on my face.
'Who be dat?' I growled, wondering who could have the audacity to enter my room uninvited.(I never permitted such over familiarity, not even from other housemates)
'Na your papa get the house, abi?' One of them replied, his tone heavilly accented.
Realisation dawned on me immediately that I had "night visitors".
'We be robbers, na your money we want.' The same voice added aFTER the other person had ordered me to lie face down. 'Where your money?' He asked next, while the second flashed his torch around.
'I no get money,' I replied, spying at them from the corner of my eye. I was trying to ascertain the extent to which they were armed, determined to stand up to them if there was no gun. One of them flashed a torch on the battle axe of the other, but I wasn't scared of that. They had to physically subdue me to successfully batter me with an axe, I told myself.
'You no get money, abi?' One of them said. 'You go get to treat yourself for hospital sha.'
I maintained my earlier stance, while still trying to size them up. I couldn't for everywhere was pitch dark, save for their torch flashes. Resigned to fate, I hoped they won't find the over 17k I had withdrawn the previous day to make some purchases, but continued arguing with them. One of them even kicked me at a point, making me wish for just a flash of light from PHCN. Then, they picked my slim Nokia Express Music which was still in vogue then and were about leaving when my next house neighbour, a fellow edolite, called my 2nd phone.(He'd wanted to inform me of the presence of robbers in the area, but was too late). They added the phone too and went out after hinting on my miserliness. Ten minutes later, I heard many voices enter my house - other students and policemen who had been alerted. It was too late. I looked around. Everything still seemed intact, television, DVD and CD player. Happy that only my phones were gone, I got up from the rug and made for my jean trouser in which my wallet was. I opened the wallet, but alas! It was empty. Now feeling very bad, I checked my table and met the thirty naira there gone too. Other items gone included a gold necklace of about 10k, my roll on, perfume, glasses and even my toothpaste. The only other room robbed belonged to PD STUDENT. He had only 70 naira, but they went away with his two new jean trousers and shirts with which he had hoped to announce his entry into 100level when school resumed.
We went with the policemen to the police station to write our statements...an exercise in futility, especially as we had to trek home.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Catches Man Trying To Steal Tithe During Service / Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago / Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.