Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. (27765 Views)

Woman Attacked In Traffic By Arm Robbers At Iyana Iwori, Lagos (photos) / My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. / Heavy Gunshots In Lekki 1 As Police Battles With Armed Robbers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by lawizle(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mine was in 2008 in a hidden chemistry library of great ife...I was still a broke ass medical student den using one old my-x2 wey one of my paddy dash me sef..while other ppl where busy oppressing us with latest laptops(Sony viao),fone and ringtones(ifunaya)..nah so ds masked guy enter with a brand new matchet(still remember d label on d matchet) and first shakara one guy with it telling him to lie down..we first thought d guy was doing "aro"(joking) so we all laughed..and den he said in a more clearer voice and almost banged d guys head with d matchet telling us all to lie down flat!!! Just like domino effect we all fell flat like a pack of cards..."your fone, your laptop, your life" were d words dat came out of his mouth...I now wondered y he wanted our life as well.."anybody dat shout..shoot dem!"dat was wen we felt he was not alone but we were wrong..omo come see one guy wey dey form big boy for d place run under table begin dey whisper"blood of Jesus"..me just carry one chair put cover my head make him no go matchet am..as d guy dey come to my side nah so one guy summon courage tear race comot d place begin shout ole ole!!! D thief sef tear race comot..instead of us to follow d guy we were still glued to d ground out of shock and fear dat d remaining thief still dey outside...we even shouted on a guy dat wanted to stand up telling him to shut-up! Nah after about 10mins nah hin we realize realize sey d thief don fool 15guys and 3girls with just 1matchet...I laugh dat day ehn..cos d guy carted away with materials worth 300k dat day!

2 Likes

Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by SugaryBelle(f): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
Princeparix: im no go do anytin. We don even disown am
sanko dey hungry you,lol.
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
haulagehandlers:

Them go still catch you...forking

catch me for wuh?
u never hear of freedom of association?
ryt to join any association u like as long as u do nt venture into crime
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Princeparix(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
SugaryBelle: sanko dey hungry you,lol.
lwkm4h which colour dem paint inside d sanko?
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by SugaryBelle(f): 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Princeparix: lwkm4h which colour dem paint inside d sanko?
na u sabi,i know say sanko na ur second lodge.
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by RuthBukola(f): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ladokites if skul area no pay u Y not come kuye area.
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Princeparix(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
SugaryBelle: na u sabi,i know say sanko na ur second lodge.
2nd wetin? Hw u tak knw Shuga? U don enta dia b4?
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by RuthBukola(f): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
damibravo:

adenike seems to be more safer to me than Under - G.

I think kuye is more safer than Under.G or Adenike smiley
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by PurestBoy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
RuthBukola:

I think kuye is more safer than Under.G or Adenike smiley

Why are you guyz using 'more' and 'safer' together? Two comparative terms! Abeg make una stop disgracing my alma mata
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by komek(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Thank God I nver witnessed any robbery in sch back then. Buh the whole Hostels I stayed were all robbed at one time or the other.

Back then in Abraka, I mixed up with one native of the town (aka indigene) , though he was a student of the sch. His younger brother was a well know thief in Abk back then. This his bro liked me so much among all his brother's friends that he told me to always notify him with the name and Room number of every hostel I was going to stay. I discovered that anytime any of the hostels I stayed was robbed my room and maybe few other ones wud not be robbed. Not until I moved down to one Hostel at Ekrejeta (Americanna Villa) without telling the guy cos he was beginning to constitute more nuisance than good to me. I travelled on one of the weekends and by the time I came back I was told the hostel was robbed twice.
My roommate was beaten blue black, his fones and laptop stolen and his little cash. It was so badt then.
There was a rumuor that the guy was later killed, when he left Abk and started a bigger armed robbery in Benin.

This happened in 2005
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by SugaryBelle(f): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Princeparix: 2nd wetin? Hw u tak knw Shuga? U don enta dia b4?
yes,me nd u.
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by SugaryBelle(f): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by SenatorJames(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
I hail my fellow Ladokites in the house!!! Intimidation we condole not.

My own happened during my undergraduate days when I was still living in Empire hostel (strongest hostel) at the back of general hospital, before I moved to under G (opp Alata). I'm sure they have done some findings about us before coming that day, because they were fully armed as if they were going to rob CBN. The upstair is opened already so there is no any door to serve as security. The guys just entered into my room being the first, pointed the gun at me, after removing my motorola i was charging in the socket and the #1500 remaining with me for the month, they just told me to lead them to other people's room. The guy warned me to just call those my friends out that i want to collect something from them. This was how they collected our money and phones because the strong head among us also were caught unaware. After that anytime we hear of any hostel robbery around us, we will be the only one to go and chase those robbers away. Through out that session they dont rob in any hostel (Igi-aye, Fulfilment, Malawi, Success, Oscar) around us.

How I survived without money that month and how I got another phone is another Epistle for another day

#TeamLadokite#
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Boll2010: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
PurestBoy:

Why are you guyz using 'more' and 'safer' together? Two comparative terms! Abeg make una stop disgracing my alma mata
education in nigeria is dead as a rat in a cat trap
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by tosindelaw(f): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Na mummy's pet dey school this days.In our time student wey go rob full grown adult must come with cutlass and Ak 47
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Princeparix(m): 12:03am On Oct 19, 2013
SugaryBelle: yes,me nd u.
yea i remember Shuga

in my drmz grin
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Chartey(m): 12:52am On Oct 19, 2013
Why is it that most of these stories are from state universities?
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by dom(m): 3:32am On Oct 19, 2013
I've been thoroughly and sadly amused and entertained by the various encounters. Well, at the university of Ibadan where I resided in Tedder hall in the mid 90s and early 2000s I had no such experience. Cos I if I did I for piss for my pant before Operation Gbale people would come around.
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by klevajey: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2013
Raymondfayowole: Wow all dis story am hearin abt universities cultist,thieves,armed robbers,wicked lecturers all dis just scares me
then no go school naa. Lolz
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by deeoneX(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
RuthBukola: Ladokites if skul area no pay u Y not come kuye area.

Transport fare to dey come kuye daily self go reach make one gather 2gether find correct hostel 4 underG
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by deeoneX(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Senator James: I hail my fellow Ladokites in the house!!! Intimidation we condole not.

My own happened during my undergraduate days when I was still living in Empire hostel (strongest hostel) at the back of general hospital, before I moved to under G (opp Alata). I'm sure they have done some findings about us before coming that day, because they were fully armed as if they were going to rob CBN. The upstair is opened already so there is no any door to serve as security. The guys just entered into my room being the first, pointed the gun at me, after removing my motorola i was charging in the socket and the #1500 remaining with me for the month, they just told me to lead them to other people's room. The guy warned me to just call those my friends out that i want to collect something from them. This was how they collected our money and phones because the strong head among us also were caught unaware. After that anytime we hear of any hostel robbery around us, we will be the only one to go and chase those robbers away. Through out that session they dont rob in any hostel (Igi-aye, Fulfilment, Malawi, Success, Oscar) around us.

How I survived without money that month and how I got another phone is another Epistle for another day

#TeamLadokite#

Bros..dat empire hostel baad gan! Ruggedy full there.
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by RealChris(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
RealChris: Hmmm... Deep breath...! First of all, let me thank God for my life and the life of others who did not waved good bye to mother earth from January to date in the hands of armed robbers... Mine happened early this year... January 13th, 2013 at Ozoro, Delta state. when everybody was shouting happy new year, devil wanted me to wave to mother earth at my tender age... I went to see give smone my room key and same time wait if our result will b pasted the following week cos I have already written my final exams... It was around 12 O'clock noon to 1:30pm, cant really remember the time, I was nt feeling too fine so i took sm meds and wanted to lay down when i heard from my neighbor who was a new intake "Bros I beg" I thought it was play bt after hearing it several times, then I come understand say e don happen, then I carried my mini laptop n my new nokia asha I bought previous week to my kitchen and locked myself inside cos there was no way i could run, the next thing I heard was BOOM! on my door, it was not locked n it just opened without stress, then one of them now said " You dey hide abi...?" they now matched my bathroom door, It was empty... then I was already half dead.. they now said again tht if I dont come out, they will shoot the kitchen door, then they started matching the kitchen door and I was supporting it with my hand inside, when they finally open it and I was trying to come out, they now shot me then my spirit come run live my body... I was down for some time I cant remember, Then God woke me up givin me a deep breath... I could only see and hear them faintly sayin where he fone and blood was just spillin from my hand like when you bite a pure water and press the sachet... they thought I was dead and they ran out very fast, after gainin sm strength, I got up and was calling for help, but the 2 new intake tht was in d hostel could not come out cos they hv heard a gun shot then I rush myself to d hospital.... at the end of the day I survived when pple think I will die and my whole body system is working fine... will upload sm picx later..... Glory b to God... God is Gr8, God is wonderful, God is Awesome... halleluya

Sorry for d delay.. kinda busy, work things...

Have tried several times and am finding it difficult to upload the pixs
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Sheyila(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Na wa oooh!
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by Bloomyloo: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
armadeo:
Ep2 was quite funny, me and roomy dead broke all we had was 30 bucks bread and 2 pure water.

We were cooking beans to eat with the bread no onions sef then they came ( note: same place as ep1).

We heard the sounds of doors being kicked in panick gripped us, the entire apt having a beany smell and my roomy calmy gets up, unlocks the door and opens it wide.
Are u mad I scremed in diisbelief as the first omila shows up. He is hesitant and we are hugging the floor, my roomy says to him
" Bros notin dey here na only beans dey fire, we no even get money to give carpenter repair door thaty why we jeje open am" bros abeg na beg we dey.

The guy just walks off.

When we were sure they had left as we jeje open door na so we jeje close door chop beans and bread go sleep.

We were the only ones to lock our door that night.

Repping B side greatest UNiBEN.

Lmao. Heard this funny gist then in Uniben...so na una be the culprits Abi?..The story was so funny then.
Re: My First Encounter With Armed Student Robbers At School. by armadeo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bloomyloo:

Lmao. Heard this funny gist then in Uniben...so na una be the culprits Abi?..The story was so funny then.

Na we oh. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge / Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend / Cultist Killed During Attack In Delta State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.