Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah (32456 Views)

Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Meets Aviation Ministry At State House Today / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Coldfaya(m): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2013
I just wonder why some public officials can't b wise. This same woman knows ppl r just watching her closely and waiting for any wrong move to strike her, yet she willingly sets a trap for herself and walks into it. Kai Stupid woman. Later she will claim ppl Want her removed at all cost, yet you give them good reasons to call for ur sack. Who does that?
Mtcheww.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by deeptesting(m): 6:59am On Oct 17, 2013
Mehn i give up on this country. Whether the car is $200,000 or $800,000 as some will argue, i just don`t care. Today October 17th 2013, i have lost all my hope and respect for this entity called Nigeria and i assume it is morally wrong to be honest and sincere, to do right things and not to steal and squander whatever treasury you are in charge of; may the God`s help me to accomplish my dream.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Gorrbachev: 7:00am On Oct 17, 2013
Fresh air noni.....Ategun Abosi #Teamojelu
grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 17, 2013
deeptesting: Mehn i give up on this country. Whether the car is $200,000 or $800,000 as some will argue, i just don`t care. Today October 17th 2013, i have lost all my hope and respect for this entity called Nigeria and i assume it is morally wrong to be honest and sincere, to do right things and not to steal and squander whatever treasury you are in charge of; may the God`s help me to accomplish my dream.

With a thief like this as your role model, the sky is your limit dude. Wish you all the best ! grin

24 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by fkaz(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2013
No wonder FG want clampdown, on sahara reporters and premium times

Kudos to sahara reporters

8 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by emmddy: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2013
idupaul: First she denies then accepts , my questions are:

Since her life was at threat why didn't the FEC approve the purchase of such special vehicles for their national treasure of a Minister, why was the bill passed to the tiny NCAA and not the Ministry of aviation?

Is it part of the Statutory functions of the NCAA to provide security for the Minister of Aviation?

Why was a 170k USD Car bought at the outrageaous sum of 800k USD when even the Beast used by the President of the US cost 300k USD?

It is on record that she already uses an armoured Toyota Landcruiser vehicle as minister and possess an Armoured Cadilac Escalade in private capacity even before she became Minister , so why the need for this High Security Beamer?

Stella Oduah I love U but I am deeply disappointed ooo.

woww. You have spoken so well and unbiased, u know what i can bet you no single investigations will conduct by any FG ant graft agency, because she is our sister,

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Fussbot: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2013
front page please,let's see how THEY will defend her now...mtscheew
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by aluta2: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2013
All those that have defend the minister should come and defend her again. Shame on you people, you claim you are all sincere nigerians but all is lie. You re just defending your pay @ de end of the month, pls come n defend her again.

5 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by jmaine: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2013
So disappointing embarassed
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by omenka(m): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2013
Alxmyr: If she is not fired and handed over to EFCC, then GEJ should not bother to talk about corruption.
We are watching and waiting.

You would wait and watch until Ayman al Zawahiri gives his life to Christ!!

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by indoorlove(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2013
Nigeria is not the problem; Nigerians are! In a sane society where development is desire, case like this would treated with all sense of urgency. I'm not surprise because people who have done worst than this has been given National honour. This woman will soon recieve hers.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by abes(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2013
I will not be surprised if boko haram strikes now to distract us from this new revelation.

32 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2013
abes: I will not be surprised if boko haram strikes now to distract us from this new revelation.

Dude, that's breach of privacy, how dare you read my mind without my consent?!

11 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2013
She deserves those cars, she is one of the best performing Ministers in the Republic. It is under her management and control that the South East now have a functional International Airport. And we need more

It is also under her management and control that over 10 Airports have been remodelled.

I can only advise Stella Oduah to grow thick-skin. I am sure she knows that politics is not for the faint-hearted, Ngozi Okonjo has grown thick skin.

Stella grow thick-skin, we the relavant Nigerians are proud of you, all others can kiss my toes.

6 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Danhumprey: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Last I check,the minister said that air crash are expedient(or what did she even said sef). How come she got bullet-proof cars? Abi she no wan die? But them,hundreds of people are dying in aircrashes due to mismanagement and executive unseriousness.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by chemashie(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2013
abes: I will not be surprised if boko haram strikes now to distract us from this new revelation.
You wise die!

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by awodman: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2013
This is the most ridiculous defence I have ever heard..pls Oduah you have tried..its time to step down
Pls GEJ do the right thing

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Donjazzy12(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2013
Billyonaire: She deserves those cars, she is one of the best performing Ministers in the Republic. It is under her management and control that the South East now have a functional International Airport. And we need more

It is also under her management and control that over 10 Airports have been remodelled.

I can only advise Stella Oduah to grow thick-skin. I am sure she knows that politics is not for the faint-hearted, Ngozi Okonjo has grown thick skin.

Stella grow thick-skin, we the relavant Nigerians are proud of you, all others can kiss my toes.
Another SOM SABOTEUR OF THE MASSES speaking! Pay him no heed people !

20 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by alaoeri: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2013
What 'll that yeye man called Datti says know another rumour abi, this administration is a total failure, Nigerians we are in for a ride.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2013
They don't think we are f00ls they know that we are. We need divine intervention

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

With a thief like this as your role model, the sky is your limit dude. Wish you all the best ! grin

Look at all the makeup on the gorilla looking thing's face. Cant any of her Grandkids advise her to get rid of the brown contacts shes wearing that makes her look like a cheap hooker?

11 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by texazzpete(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2013
Billyonaire: She deserves those cars, she is one of the best performing Ministers in the Republic. It is under her management and control that the South East now have a functional International Airport. And we need more

Keep up this sycophancy and you may just end up becoming the billionaire you've been fruitlessly trying to convince us all that you are.

Nigeria always has a place for morally bankrupt toadies. you'll fit right in cheesy

32 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2013

If GEJ has anything to say to it, yes, expect an attack in certain places to throw people off their criminal activities.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by aluta2: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2013

They have start defending her. Where are de rest

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by aluta2: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2013
awodman: This is the most ridiculous defence I have ever heard..pls Oduah you have tried..its time to step down
This is coming from u. Am surprise

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Brimmie(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2013
Baba_Eleko: I hope she acquires a "crash proof" plane too because the innocent souls that died in her care are crying for justice. You can fool men, u can't fool God. Oloshi oloriburuku Ashawo oshi.

You are my best bud on NL!!! grin grin

One Alomo for you!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2013
Apc set the woman up. She is a princess and does not need a 2008 bmw. [sarcasm]

6 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Brimmie(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2013
Abeg.. Where them flat headed goons!?? Ifeanyi?!? Cashkid ?? 'em common fraudsters and pathetic liars!! Y'all are so fvcked right now!!

SR Journalism is outstanding!!!

11 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by oduaboy1: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2013

Your own case is irredeemable

21 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2013

Mo'R'on

If it were to be Tinubu or fashola that were involved, I wondered if you'd still make this kind of comment.

16 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Brimmie(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2013
awodman: This is the most ridiculous defence I have ever heard..pls Oduah you have tried..its time to step down

GEJ cant do the right thing.. He's an UTTER FVCKTARD like most of y'all flat headed goons on NL!

Another own goal bruh!! grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Brimmie(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2013
oyb: Apc set the woman up. She is a princess and does not need a 2008 bmw.

See this Toddler!? undecided If i take Rag wipe you for face ehn!? Mo'R'on!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening / Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.