Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah (32481 Views)

Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Meets Aviation Ministry At State House Today / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Dee60: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Was this money budgeted for? National Assembly, please explain!

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by chucky234(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dora Akunyili was even in a far delicate situation as then DG of NAFDAC yet never spent money buying amoured cars, this discombobulated deluded chronic goon called Stella Odua already have amoured Toyota Landcruiser and Cadilac yet spent $1.6m to purchase two additional amoured vehicles,what would governors of Borno,Yobe and Nasarawa who face bigger threats from Boko Haram do?

9 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by MAYOWAAK: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Madam minister of aviation u stupidly bought armored cars at such a whopping and crazy amount, i hope u also got an armored house too, armored cloths including ur night gown, pants and bra. And for those who always claimed to know how to criticize constructively, i am waiting to hear how constructive they are going to be on this one...o. Transformation agenda continues!
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by lingal(f): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=chukwudi44]

Olodo did you not show up after Tinubu has almost emptied lagos state's treasury! Oloribruku[/ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Okeikpu(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
For Godsake, she's one of dem corrupt leaders, there is no way one could secure a daamn gov-ment sit in dis country without being one of dem.. She's just a wolf in a sheep clothing ,while others r wolfs in wolf clothing
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by debbleopto: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
plaindealer:

Now, let's take another look at the Foley and absurdity behind this dumb excuse.

If this car is her official car, is she on duty 24/7 and if not, what about her private car? Is it a BMW bullet proof car or some other kind of bullet proof car to protect her when she's not in her official BMW bullet proof car? Or the so called potential enemies trying to kill her targets only official cars and not private cars?

These incompetent comedians are public officials for real? And we wonder why the aviation industry in Nigeria sucks and remains deadly for Nigerians.

the Enugu airport is already at foundation being soiled with corruption and the igbos are saying it is OK. And for Jonathan - " I don't give a damn " the Senate recommended that Oteh should be sacked, Jonathan said no, this is a sacred cow. those defending these wicked in government will one day still support them if they rapeeed and impregnated their daughters. slaves for life.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Demdem(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
and yet some fools will claim that Saharareporters arent credible.
We wouldnt have known this from any local news agency. Some fools will claim since Guardian didnt carry the report, then it didnt happen. Kudos to SR.

I have always known Oduah to be a thief and a criminal. She and her company were indicted during the subsidy palaver and yet Jonathan still deem it fit to keep her just because she is the anchor head of the neighbour to neighbour foolishness during campaign.

Lets see what Retardeen will do about this now.

7 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Slizbeat(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ms Nas:
Then you can't read. If you can, definitely you have problems with comprehension.

Then STFU if you don't know how to point out things. Drop out.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by plaindealer: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Looting is criminal to start with, but looting from NCAA is even more criminal.... The sad effect of this atrocity = Over 200 dead Nigerians.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Dee60: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
If this minister buys 2 cars for N255million, then let us multiply that by 49 ministers, we will get N12.9 billion. Please add one car each for the 50 or so aides of Aso Rock, then you will have another N6.5 billion. The President and first lady must have like 30 each because of the 'security risk' and that means about N15billion on cars. National Assembly has 108 senators meaning another N27billion if they have 2 bullet proof cars each. Double that for the house and you have another N54 billion. We can go on an on! Governors, Friends of the Governors, Committee heads of several FG committees, Heads of FG parastatals, Coordinating Minister for the Economy, Amnesty chiefs, etcetera...

Naija we hail thee! No wonder our teeming millions of youths have lost hope in this nation!
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by frodobee: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
idupaul: First she denies then accepts , my questions are:

Since her life was at threat why didn't the FEC approve the purchase of such special vehicles for their national treasure of a Minister, why was the bill passed to the tiny NCAA and not the Ministry of aviation?

Is it part of the Statutory functions of the NCAA to provide security for the Minister of Aviation?

Why was a 170k USD Car bought at the outrageaous sum of 800k USD when even the Beast used by the President of the US cost 300k USD?

It is on record that she already uses an armoured Toyota Landcruiser vehicle as minister and possess an Armoured Cadilac Escalade in private capacity even before she became Minister , so why the need for this High Security Beamer?

Stella Oduah I love U but I am deeply disappointed ooo.
You raised a question and answered it. Is it not the same SR that reported a Kaduna Plane crash? If you believe this story then you believe aprokonews.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Okeikpu(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
In a country whereby women r corrupt ,dat country is gone... Nigerian women r one of d most corrupted in d world.. The evidence is there... they r the ones dat brought those crooks up... I hope my mum ll not get me wrong sad
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
phucked up country...phucked up people!!!
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by debbleopto: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
frodobee:
You raised a question and answered it. Is it not the same SR that reported a Kaduna Plane crash? If you believe this story then you believe aprokonews.

Mr furodo debe. You creek dwellers, you won't have evidence to defend your opinion but you must argue for the sake of winning argument. which news will u believe? until you here you daughter being browsed?

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
No public official in Nigeria is worth defending or vouching for...except you are eating from his/her palms.

This serves as a lesson for those that have been defending her for the past 2 days...not because she is feeding them, but simply for the reason of protecting one of their own.

Very pathetic way to reason indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by debbleopto: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Okeikpu: In a country whereby women r corrupt ,dat country is gone... Nigerian women r one of d most corrupted in d world.. The evidence is there... they r the ones dat brought those crooks up... I hope my mum ll not get me wrong sad

Thank you. those disgraceful women that protested and threatened ASUU at house of assembly will never come out to protest against Oduah even if they have all details.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by iGeneral: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sterile Oduah and Cosmos Maduka of Coscharis Motors are both from Anambra state. That's all.

9 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by farem: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Where are the defenders of this indefensible?
Some people are so poor, naive, bigoty and corrupted that they can not differentiate white and black colors!
Some even wrote that those damning documents were written by one hand (same handwriting)!
This nation will be great when we refuse to allow stupidity into our religious, ethnic, political and sectional interests to deaden our reasoning.
IF YOU HAVE DEFENDED THIS GLARING FINANCIAL CRIME because OF TRIBAL, RELIGIOUS, POLITICAL OR SELFISH INTEREST (UNLESS YOU REPENT), YOU ARE HEREBY DECLARED BRAIN-DEAD!

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Oh boy....see feeding frenzy! The apc/fkk crew seem to be having a field day on this thread! They lay in wait in the bushes, and as soon as it looks like a GEJ appointee has mis-stepped (esp' if he/she is Igbo) they all emerge screaming blue murder and demanding for their head on a platter!

The bigger issue here is waste in gov't! No money was stolen to purchase those cars......which i have no doubt would have been a regular occurrence in the past! We've had situations were public servants have got away with billions (sometimes in dollars) and they made sure there was no paper trail to implicate them with.

The minister should have known better, seeing as there are so many vultures, bigots and Igbo haters just looking for the slightest opportunity to call for her sack!

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE AND HOW TO BEGIN ADDRESSING YOUR FLAGRANT IDIOCY....

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by ochukoccna: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
The graft in Nigeria is benumbing
This is not about been Ibo or Ijaw or Hausa or Yoruba, its not about ethnicity angry angry angry
Its about accountability, simples!
Majority of our best hospitals [which the average man cannot afford] are at best clinics when compared to western standards
ASUU is on strike and the doctors yet Nigerian leaders keep pillaging and gorging themselves on the nation's resources yet the people keep praying to God that 'e go better' without stirring themselves to demand for what is rightfully theirs
Pathetic to say the least! embarassed embarassed sad sad angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by ettybaba(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dee60: Was this money budgeted for? National Assembly, please explain!
Miscellaneous expenses. Fear catch you?
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by adanny01(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
What pains me most is that her oga @ the top will turn a deaf ear and pretend like non of his appointees are corrupt.

It is because of his tolerance for corruption that i will definately not vote for him come 2015. He should be seen as intolerant of corrupt government officials.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Willy1Willy1: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
femogbangba:
Can you please expatiate on that
I'm going to do that for u, just give me little time
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by otokx(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
So the truth is finally out? Kudos to Sahara Reporters for this piece of investigative journalism. If she is ready to repent, her sins can be forgiven.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by farem: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Oh boy....see feeding frenzy! The apc/fkk crew seem to be having a field day on this thread! They lay in wait in the bushes, and as soon as it looks like a GEJ appointee has mis-stepped (esp' if he/she is Igbo) they all emerge screaming blue murder and demanding for their head on a platter!

The bigger issue here is waste in gov't! No money was stolen to purchase those cars......which i have no doubt would have been a regular occurrence in the past! We've had situations were public servants have got away with billions (sometimes in dollars) and they made sure there was no paper trail to implicate them with.

The minister should have known better, seeing as there are so many vultures, bigots and Igbo haters just looking for the slightest opportunity to call for her sack!
[color=#99000
ETHNIC-DERAILER!
THIS IS NATIONAL ISSUE. AT THE LAST BA COUNT, GEJ, ABATI, OKUPE, WIKE, LABARAN, DAME PATIENCE HAVE RECEIVED MOST ATTACKS IN THIS REGIME AND THEY ARE NOT IGBOS. ;->
NIGERIANS, ENOUGH OF THIS MESS. FORWARD EVER, TOGETHER!
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by superior1: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sorry Sorry o, I am sorry for Nigeria!!!

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
i-General:
Sterile Oduah and Cosmos Maduka of Coscharis Motors are both from Anambra state. That's all.

As well as Dora Akunyili, arguably the most honest civil servant/politician. Your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) / Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi Olowo Of Owo Burial: Saraki, Akeredolu, Fayemi Attend / Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.