Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah (32496 Views)

Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Meets Aviation Ministry At State House Today / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Katsumoto: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
dbride:

Why don't you go set up your own company and allow your manager buy bulletproof CARS that you don't need. Empty vessel.

And what would he use to set up such a company? Only those who are blinded by such medieval parochialism and choose to live vicariously through others defend such an act. Willy can picture himself taking a ride in those cars as he waits for a bus.

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Luchitec(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Stella is simply silly to have approved the purchase of these vehicles. Nigeria we hail thee; corruption every where!

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by mallamu: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Na God go punish all of them one by one. They really don't have the masses at heart, her boss will also feign ignorant on this again.My problem is with the masses that will not rise up and change this government .
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by assetstrap(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
sleek_p:

Where did I say Igbo in my post? I said "our" turn meaning peoples of the SE/SS. Am from the ss and I support her whole heartedly, at the end of the day its our resources not yours. If we feel the ibo's desearve it, thats our prerogative. If you don't like it, go jump in the sea.

This mode of thinking will continue 2 keep Nigeria in perpetual fucktitude

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by lacasa: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Anybody wey vote PDP again come 2015, e no go beta 4 him generation I swear

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by remarkD(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
lakhadimar: reuben abati and doyin okupe are both yorubas and here on nairaland we see yoruba poster bash and tongue lash them daily but anytime an ibo or s/s politician is rebuked you guys become defensive

Chris Ngige and Rochas Okorocha are both Igbos and here on NL you see Igbo posters bash & tongue lash them daily but anytime a Yoruba or mid-west politician is rebuked you guys become defensive too.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by dbride: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
1Wily1Wily:
I know that Yorubas are not happy because of this International Airport, it have caused mental sickness for you people. Jonathan is your President till 2019

I am damn right, you are half-baked or not baked at all. Bia nwanna, you are disgracing us, your reasoning is sickening. They are not happy because of 'your' international airport? Is that the reason Stella Oduah is messing up? Why would 'your' international airport cause yorubas mental sickness? They have a bigger and better international airport and other local airports in their domain. I really don't get your drift, it is so irrelevant and so childish and definitely not a point a matured mind would raise and make an issue out of. It is senseless. This is the height of illiteracy and lack of exposure! Your likes are beginning to put me to shame.

15 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by back2sender: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nna bros pls tell me where can I buy a bullet proof car, my life is been threatened by acts of god. pls send me ya account
Ndi Anambra: Yoruba people are just so angry with Igbos making waves in Jonathan's government. Jealousy go kill them all.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Midastouch1: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
remark D:

Chris Ngige and Rochas Okorocha are both Igbos and here on NL you see Igbo posters bash & tongue lash them daily but anytime a Yoruba or mid-west politician is rebuked you guys become defensive too.

Please stop talking nonsense. You only "tongue lash" them because they are APC members!

If you still think what Stella has done is not condemnable then you should be ashamed of yourself

8 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by bakynes(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
SS/SE pple na wa o sentimental pple. They will never see anything bad whenever its a negative issues concerning their tribesmen. Farouk Lawan/ Otedola saga we condemned it, speak the truth always.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by back2sender: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
AMEN!!!! and for those wen they curse Lagos/tinubu/fashola may acts of god strike them if they are doimicile here or wen dem come visiting.
lacasa: Anybody wey vote PDP again come 2015, e no go beta 4 him generation I swear
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Lordlexyy: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Oh boy....see feeding frenzy! The apc/fkk crew seem to be having a field day on this thread! They lay in wait in the bushes, and as soon as it looks like a GEJ appointee has mis-stepped (esp' if he/she is Igbo) they all emerge screaming blue murder and demanding for their head on a platter!

The bigger issue here is waste in gov't! No money was stolen to purchase those cars......which i have no doubt would have been a regular occurrence in the past! We've had situations were public servants have got away with billions (sometimes in dollars) and they made sure there was no paper trail to implicate them with.

The minister should have known better, seeing as there are so many vultures, bigots and Igbo haters just looking for the slightest opportunity to call for her sack!
Your comment further suggest how inherently corrupt you are. Saying the minister should know better, is your way of scolding her for not perfecting her act properly. Each passing day gives us a better idea who some characters are. I expect you atleast to be more objective, but you never disappoint me in your attempt to justify the well calculated move of the minister. It is a very big shame to have folks like claiming one Nigerian when your action, bigotry, tribalism and corruption tendency clearly betrayed that slogan, i suggest you hide your face in shame, except offcourse, if you are shameless.

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by bakynes(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
remark D:

Its pple like you that deserves to die in a plane crash nt innocent souls that will speak the truth.Ngige and Okorocha dat u tongue lash u do dat because they choose APC nt because of any wrong acts they did.

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by confusion247(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Alxmyr: If she is not fired and handed over to EFCC, then GEJ should not bother to talk about corruption.
We are watching and waiting.
It seems you've not been conversant with fresh air developmental program, Jonathan have legalized corruption. This aviation issue is just too small and insignificant when compared to what is happening in the oil sector or NNPC which is synonymous with corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by anonimi: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
back2sender: AMEN!!!! and for those wen they curse Lagos/tinubu/fashola may acts of god strike them if they are doimicile here or wen dem come visiting.

Because Tinubu and Fashola are not corrupt, right
They are even saints paapa, shebi Ribadun has annointed them since the 2011 presidential elections shocked shocked shocked
We should rather work with SR and other journalists, bloggers, newspapers to expose the rot and wanton looting that has been going on in Lagos for the past 14 years.

Alagbari ohun l'oga MUGU.
#Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by confusion247(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
lacasa: Anybody wey vote PDP again come 2015, e no go beta 4 him generation I swear
Stay away from weeds or stay away from nairaland anytime you lose your senses to weeds.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
remark D:

You are not clever at all....... cheesy grin

You criticize those two and Berem because they dare to be different from the mainstream Ibo political tendencies....to you they are traitors.

Next time...try to have some more spin. wink cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2013

You are a very very very BiG FOOL I will rather die than vote that your useless Alquaeda peoples congress in the next presidential elections

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by obitwo: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
[size=28pt]It's not her fault please and don't put the blame on her

It's an act of the Devil [/size]
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Lordlexyy: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
sleek_p: Time for other regions to start looting. The Hausas and the Yorubas looted this country for 53yrs so stop the crocodile tears. Its our time to loot so y'all can go about your business. The resources belong to us and we have every reason to take it.
I support this Stella even more now.
Dude, are you for real! What response. Typical of you, and to think you are making sense, is embarrasing.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by confusion247(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
The only thing this thread have achieved was it's ability to expose hypocritical One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
odua boy: You meant the glorified bus terminal called Enugu airport and must you blame yorubas for all your woes am very sure a yoruba man forced her to steal the money.
This is what happens when corrupt medical personnels lend phones to physcatric patients to start browsing the internet.
bros i'v bn quietly sifting thru dis thread with no intent of joining the stream, i knw u intended a little pun bt biko dnt insult my noble profession. Abeg
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by anonimi: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
confusion247: The only thing this thread have achieved was it's ability to expose hypocritical One Nigeria.

ABSOLUTELY!

Like this one below:

mallamu: Na God go punish all of them one by one. They really don't have the masses at heart, her boss will also feign ignorant on this again.My problem is with the masses that will not rise up and change this government .

The masses like this my fellow yoruba Police Payroll Officer

Contract Scam Rocks Nigeria Police

A mullti-billion naira contract scam is currently rocking the FCT Police Command where the head of the Payroll Office is alleged to have appropriated police funds to himself through fraudulent payments into some organizations’ and friends’ accounts through the use of fictitious payment vouchers.
A petition forwarded to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, by a non-governmental organization called League of Civil Service Evaluators, had accused the Police Payroll Officer, Mr. Babatunde S. Ogunjimi, of fraudulent activities and abuse of office and called for his probe by the anti-graft agency.
Considering the weighty allegations contained in the petition, EFCC commenced investigation into the matter and unearthed a web of intricate fraudulent payment system existing at the payroll office where officials of the office allegedly used bank accounts of individuals and companies as conduits for embezzling funds through payment for fictitious contracts or allowances into these accounts.
Account owners thereafter collected 10% of the sums paid into their accounts and allegedly returned the balance to Mr. Ogunjimi.
In the report of investigation filed by the EFCC before a Federal High Court siting in Abuja, the agency’s report showed that some of the collaborators in the scam have refunded various amounts received as commission for the parts they played in looting the Police Payroll funds.
The report, for instance, stated that between 14 November, 2011 and 3 September, 2012, the sum of N142.5 million was transferred from the Police account at Zenith International Bank to S Y Engineering Limited account also at the same bank.
The company belongs to Kabiru Usman. Of this sum, the EFCC claimed in their report that Usman had confessed to receiving the sum of N24.6 million for his collaboration in fraudulent scam out of which the sum of N12 million has been recovered by the anti-graft agency.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/10/14/contract-scam-rocks-nigeria-police/

"The masses" also include the mallam who collected his own commission for "collaboration".
How many of "the masses" who are civil servants in Abuja are living well beyond their salary
How many of "the masses" who are bankers and other private sector workers collaborate with government workers, contractors and others to DEPRIVE us of money for infrastructure and services to create employment and the enabling environment for even more employment creation by genuine entrepreneurs who can add value to solving the numerous challenges of daily modern living
Even for this BMW tori, nor be masses dey work for the companies wey "collaborate" with dem NCAA officials?

We all need to get serious about corruption by working on ourselves and our relations, friends, colleagues, mosque/church/shrine fellow worshipers etc otherwise we should EXPOSE their corrupt ways.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by BodyKiss(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kanwulia:

What is this HIPPO look that is reigning with NIGERIAN WOMEN THESE DAYS? grin

Chai!!! See TRIPLE-WIDE-LOAD-IGBO nose? cry

See GORILLA EYEBROW? shocked If her 'UPPER IWEKA ROAD' bussssssssshy like dis. . . no telling how her 'LOWER IWEKA ROAD' aka 'MAIN MARKET' down below go be! ONLY KING-KONG can fit to h-enter dia AND COME OUT ALIVE WITH MAJOR SCRATCHES OOOOOoooooooo!!! Hmmmmmm!!!! She dey forbid 'razor' or 'wax-job' for her village? Kei!!!! cheesy

Dis woman LOCAL DIE!!!REAAAAAAAAAAL MGBEKE F'O'RST-CLASS LIKE DAME PATIENCE!!! cry

All these retired pure-water sellers/HAVARD-sponsored granduants as MINISTERS don taya me o! cheesy

Is this a corpse lying-in-state or a live creature? undecided NA WETIN SHE RUB FOR FACE? Even MAC powder dey tia race from her face!

What a sight! grin

Na her face dem take do JABBA THE HUT for 'THE RETURN OF THE JEDI'? shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SasOZMFW8YA

Resemblance so striking.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by remarkD(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Did she "steal"?

even with receipts being available for the records?

Did she know what the price of the automobile(s) is/are? whether in Lagos or in Florida?

Nne, don't get carried away by all these rascals in their flowing cherubim & seraphim gowns claiming to be objective.... you are well aware (or maybe not) that the moment an Igbo (or the closest thing to it) is the subject - that's when they all will want "an honest analysis" ... "objective criticism" ... etc etc - if its a positive matter, they will swear to stay up late even through the night to pull down the news to prove it otherwise, (for example: that muggu Ola Johnson & his bro ilumumu boy...
and if its a bad thing (or even seemingly bad).... the thread before us here is what you get... gloating, excitement, using their oily palms on their joy sticks and the females shoving aka odu all the way up their abandoned psusy...

nnenna.1:
Stella Oduah has implicated herself and should face her punishment like every public servant caught stealing. She should give account of why such an amount of money was used for just 2 cars. Period.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Stalemate(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
GEJ and cabinents member are better of in entertainment.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Sweetlemon(f): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
bakynes:

Its pple like you that deserves to die in a plane crash nt innocent souls that will speak the truth.Ngige and Okorocha dat u tongue lash u do dat because they choose APC nt because of any wrong acts they did.

Don't mind him.
Gosh but I honestly don't know how some people think. I used to think Yorubas were the most tribalistic people until I became a regular visitor here. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Okijajuju1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
With the kind of Hatred I am seeing from Ndi Yoruba towards this our sister Stella, I think she needs to also get a bullet proof house and plane..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) / Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) / See Speaker Gbaja’s Tweet On Recent Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In S’Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.