Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Has Nairaland Taught You? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Nairaland Taught You? (10019 Views)

What Has Nairaland Taught You Especially As It Approaches 10? / Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? / What Has Nairaland Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by solomon111(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
odua boy: That ibos are very tribalistic people with an unending hatred towards yorubas
Morøn.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by axion(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nairaland has taught me that I am not all that and a bag of chips angry
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by delegiwa(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
1. Nairaland taught me to look out for Babyosisi's posts cos they are always on point.

2. Cos of Nairaland, I met Okija Juju, his writing style? Very hilarious.

3. Nairaland taught me that when I eventually become the President, I will have a task of leading a country that has countless manner of persons including one 'correct' guy that post maps (can someone give me his name pls) and talks incoherently all the time....
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by searay(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
I have learnt that most COWARDS in the real world are SUPERMEN in Nairaland.
Don't not abuses me for I'm tolding the truths oooooo.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by joseph1832(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nairaland made me aware of the fact that 60% of Nigerians who use the site are half wits, tribalistic, narrow minded, nepotists, religious bigots, opinionated, selfish, egomaniacs etc.

It also made me aware that having a degree doesn't make one educated or deep in their thoughts.

Lastly, it brought to my attention that many of us(the youth)are much much worse than the leaders we so criticise.

6 Likes

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2013

To be bigoted and tribalistic.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by delegiwa(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
odua boy: That ibos are very tribalistic people with an unending hatred towards yorubas

Hehehehehehehehehe!!!

I knew it was going to end like this eventually!

Up Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Naturally before now am not the type that tolerates nonsense but nairaland has taught me how to be tolerant because if you are not tolerant some people here can make you get very mad at them!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by maryhaam(f): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
To read every post without commenting.......because of insult.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by DICKtator: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Have you been there? #SMH at the moral decadence in the Nigerian society.

I was going to write something acerbic, then the signature!!

I saw your signature

WOOW!!!!. Your signature is so apt.

*bowsinrespect*

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by arent88(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
jentlsoul: It taught me to believe that jesus is nt God no son of God but a prophet of God almighty.
ehya i thought u took ur med.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Superking: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
NAIRAland has taught me that the hatred and animosity that exist between Ndi-Ofe-ose and Omonna-Ajeokuta Mamu-omi may be carried over to 22nd century. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by DICKtator: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Have you been there? #SMH at the moral decadence in the Nigerian society.

Have you ever been to European disco clubs?

Do you know that in most parts of Nigeria,Public affection shown by couples is still viewed with disgust?

And you,right here, be talking bout moral decadence in the Nigerian society?

Is that some final year dissertation you working on or what?

undecided undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by delegiwa(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
joseph1832: Nairaland made up aware of the fact that 60% of Nigerians who use the site are half wits, tribalistic, narrow minded, nepotists, religious bigots, opinionated, selfish, egomaniacs etc.

It also made me aware that having a degree doesn't make one educated or deep in their thoughts.

Lastly, it brought to my attention that many of us(the youth)are much much worse than the leaders we so criticise.

Pally, your last point? So on point!

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by kaeto(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
That yorubas are hypocrites, they make the loudest of noise, they are uncomfortable with Igbos, they lick hausa anu.s, they rely on government for survival, they are afraid of their future and that of their kids..

3 Likes

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by cuteshade(f): 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nairaland taught me so many things I thought I knew and it also widen my reasoning level.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Akiika: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
That Nigerians are dumber than i imagined.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Nexxy007: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Men. . . . I have learnt alot of things on this forum. . . .kudos Mr. Osewa Seun.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Agozie48: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
First i will start with the positive aspect Nairaland has really taught me most times how to use my tenses correctly. Nairaland has taught me how to type very fast.. Whenever i need information on any happening in the country i visit Nairaland.... Nairaland has also helped me to get over my anger by laughing all by myself due to some funny posts. Now the negative aspects.

Nairaland has taught me that there are annoying people in this world whom no matter how good you try to be they will still find fault in you... Nairaland has taught me that there are people in this world who can't mind their own business. Nairaland has made me realise that tribalism is the very order of the day in our country . Nairaland has its ups and downs but it's one of the best sites ever... It deserves an award... Kudos to seun, sexkillz, afam and all the moderators of celebrity, fashion, education and politics section...

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by kunlesehan(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
the banning of members is not the end of their lives.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Mutaino7(m): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
kaeto: That yorubas are hypocrites, they make the loudest of noise, they are uncomfortable with Igbos, they lick hausa anu.s, they rely on government for survival, they are afraid of their future and that of their kids..
dat people like diz shudnt b taken serious. nl as tot me dat d mercies too are as corrupt as dem leaders.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by DICKtator: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
RuthBukola: My day is incomplete without coming to NL. Its has reli thought me good things, and i always catch fun in here...Welcome me dis is my 1st comment on NL.

GEJ please end the ASSU strike!!!!lecturers got work to do!!!

ohhh!!! lest i forget, welcome to NL, beau!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Agozie48: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
joseph1832: Nairaland made up aware of the fact that 60% of Nigerians who use the site are half wits, tribalistic, narrow minded, nepotists, religious bigots, opinionated, selfish, egomaniacs etc.

my dear kudos you just told the whole and complete undeniable truth.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Orikinla(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
The more you look the less you see.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Hurjet(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
I've really learned many things here, most especially dat we are in d end time.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Zeebah23(f): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nairaland has taught me that the average Nigerian guy hates a Nigerian lady.
Naija girls are this,Naija girls are that. After all these things, one begins to wonder who these guys are dating.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by meccuno: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
tribalism and religious fanaticism...... cry
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nosyke:

Nairaland has thought me to be very objective while reading. It has also thought me that there is a whole lot of acrimony between different ethnic groups and that we the youths have also towed that line by analysing issues of national importance based on how they affect us(tribes)

When I moved on to stay on my own, I Visited the food section everyday to learn different recipes, I am not a chef now but i can cook for myself comfortably grin grin

Nairaland has always made me to access issues based on how they affect the price of garri grin

Infact, I visit nairaland every moment, its a great place to be........ Thanks Seun!!

Speechless!! grin
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Zeebah23: Nairaland has taught me that the average Nigerian guy hates a Nigerian lady.
Naija girls are this,Naija girls are that. After all these things, one begin to wonder who these guys are dating.

heaven sent
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by oduaboy1: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
solomon111: Morøn.
person
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nairaland has taught me to always check any moniker that has '(f)' to find a pretty chick, i can date grin. I've never seen any tho'..

It has also taught me to always support my fellow guy when a lady seems to be an a-ss.. I'm not ari obirin di ode. S/O to y'all guys.

It also taught me to always mispell some strong words, cuz of the censored stuff.. NL automatically change ur strong words and makes it seem harmless..

#TeamNairaland.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by oduaboy1: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
kaeto: That yorubas are hypocrites, they make the loudest of noise, they are uncomfortable with Igbos, they lick hausa anu.s, they rely on government for survival, they are afraid of their future and that of their kids..
The words of a bloody ibo scoundrel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Worst/weird Experience With Knockout(banger) While Growingup / Which Market Is The Biggest Market In West Africa? / New Year 2013 Countdown Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.