Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Lifestyles Of The Hopless & Desperate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lifestyles Of The Hopless & Desperate (627 Views)

Five Lifestyles Of Happy People / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / 10 Lifestyles Of Bachelors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifestyles Of The Hopless & Desperate by Dahbutter(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
During the last valentines day a friend of mine told me bout some chick in his office who tried to make a show of how special she was when she apparently received a call from someone who was delivering a special vals package from her bloke. She went downstairs to d car park and came back minuites later all smiles with a cake, some chocolates and some wrapped up gift making it seem obvious it was from her special bobo.

Yesterday a certain chick I decided to cool off with during d salah hols came to mines wearing an engagement ring which I pretended not to notice until after d show wink the chick later made a call to a supposed bobo saying so many I miss and I love yous in between. I was glad bout this cos I intended to end the relationship that day cos I was begining to suspect her of mammy water tins grin lol!

Anyways I now felt comfortable breaking up d thing as a new bobo don dey, but 4 where she screamed, cried, cursed and begged claiming.dere wasn't really any bloke in the picture and that the ring was not really from anyone but a gimic to get me more interested!

Going back to d earlier chick I talked about, the security guy at the car park later told my guy on asking that nobody brought any package from the yeye girl o, she had bought all the stuff herself and stuffed em in her car boot all day only to pretend it was sent by a lover so that she could look special to everyone in her office.

Now my question to u chicks who have this fakey lifestyle is why d 4uk do u do dis ? Guys abeg follow me check am na? Does a girl with a committed bobo really seem more attractive to guys?

(1) (Reply)

When Ever Ur Bf/gf Is Acting Strange / What Wil B Ur Reaction? / 10 Things Women Find Unattractive In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.