Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. (43412 Views)

MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
abeg who get garri?
anyone with a boiling ring?

#Rep M2 hostel
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by nestaAK(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Allen kee: Please don't mind me oh.
I asked a question in the other UNIUYO thread and I feel like hearing more from you guys since we have many UNIUYO students and post graduates hear.
How do you guys cope with feeding?
It is no news to Jambite that cooking is not allowed in hostels! Ever since I got this info, I have really really been thinking how one will survive on buying food every time one is hungry.
During rainy season how do you cope bathing in cold water since boiling of water is not allowed?
Is ironing not also allowed due to what happened in female hostels few years back?
. Guy ironing is very much allowed just not in the rooms they are spaces provided in the hostel for ironing

Except you are a holy priest !!

Don't dull come with ur boiling ring nd hot plate dem no dey borrow person dat one

Blend with the older occupants nd u wld knw hw we take care of feeding

Esther's place is also just behind you
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
Esther has gone digital. Wow
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
grin
NnamdiN: Esther has gone digital. Wow
grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Emmy9ite: History, Nice one. Check your mail.
done
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hahaha... I will collaborate with her and start an online food store. Order and get Esther's sizzling meal in the comfort of your hostel. hahaha
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bertadayz:
done
Thanks for your reply, am yet to see the last one.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
Allen kee: Please don't mind me oh.
I asked a question in the other UNIUYO thread and I feel like hearing more from you guys since we have many UNIUYO students and post graduates hear.
How do you guys cope with feeding?
It is no news to Jambite that cooking is not allowed in hostels! Ever since I got this info, I have really really been thinking how one will survive on buying food every time one is hungry.
During rainy season how do you cope bathing in cold water since boiling of water is not allowed?
Is ironing not also allowed due to what happened in female hostels few years back?
This guy the jonze o, come and see what students do with boiling ring in the hostel. I've seen someone prepare soup with boiler!!
There is #50 beans to your rescue, Lol. I don't stay in the hostel but room 51 and 49 are like my second home so I understand the proceedings.
Ironing is allowed.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
Emmy9ite: Hahaha... I will collaborate with her and start an online food store. Order and get Esther's sizzling meal in the comfort of your hostel. hahaha
I'm surprised at how popular this Esther is, I don't really know her. Not a fan of eating out. My buddies then were her regular customers.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bertadayz:

In 2010 we didn't use it n I hvn't heard stdnt's of d 2011 & 2012 session talk abt it either ...whc session r u pls n did u use it? ...though I agree one shld get it 2b on d safe side (I never got mine )

Am a 2010 set am they requestd 4 it. And i was privy to know that faculty of science requestd 4 it during the screening of those that were screened late in 2011 and 2012 set even in faculty of Edu . I av frnds that was denied screening just 4 it . NB: it is not that am compeling anybody to get it am just given lil sugestion.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
No jambite or fresher shud be discouraged bc of fud / feeding ppl hav passed 2ru same system ova time . Urs is not an exception unless u ar a voracious eater but with time UniStress/tusker republic will blend u,though am not hosteler but in any instance man must survive.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
NnamdiN: I'm surprised at how popular this Esther is, I don't really know her. Not a fan of eating out. My buddies then were her regular customers.
I got to know her from my friend, I can categorically say that the quantity of her food is second to no one in uniuyo, you know students love quantity over quality! Her white soup is out if this world!!! Lol
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Emmy9ite: I got to know her from my friend, I can categorically say that the quantity of her food is second to no one in uniuyo, you know students love quantity over quality! Her white soup is out if this world!!! Lol
Hehehe thanks for the heads up. I still prefer to make my own food wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
NnamdiN: Hehehe thanks for the heads up. I still prefer to make my own food wink
Same here o.. I cooked 90% of the food I ate in school.. #TeamMaleCooks
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
okay, lemme be the first to wish ya all merry Christmas and a happy new year.

for some of you who don't celebrate Christmas, I free you from any form of religious/doctrinal slavery in JESUS NAME. let me hear your Amen loud like thunder

#teamPowerCity
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
BUSY BRAIN: okay, lemme be the first to wish ya all merry Christmas and a happy new year.

for some of you who don't celebrate Christmas, I free you from any form of religious/doctrinal slavery in JESUS NAME. let me hear your Amen loud like thunder

#teamPowerCity
merry xmas bro. I really need to visit power city someday. Ah hear say una shawties lipsrsealed

By the way, uyo is the most boring town to spend xmas but by virtue of where I come from, my shop would be open tomorrow grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Emmy9ite: Same here o.. I cooked 90% of the food I ate in school.. #TeamMaleCooks
the 10% nko ?ufok Awuwan mfo abi? wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
chiboy429:

Am a 2010 set am they requestd 4 it. And i was privy to know that faculty of science requestd 4 it during the screening of those that were screened late in 2011 and 2012 set even in faculty of Edu . I av frnds that was denied screening just 4 it . NB: it is not that am compeling anybody to get it am just given lil sugestion.

supercool suggestion faculty of arts never asked !
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
BUSY BRAIN: okay, lemme be the first to wish ya all merry Christmas and a happy new year.

#teamPowerCity

lolest
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
NnamdiN: the 10% nko ?ufok Awuwan mfo abi? wink

u sabi d koko
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 5:19am On Dec 25, 2013
Bertadayz:

u sabi d koko
Hehehe Ms Bertadayz u re funny. Hope I'm getting something from you this xmas?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2013
Can anyone translate for just today, I promise I will come back next two years and I will be badt then.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by nestaAK(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2013
A merry christmas to You all...
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2013
Emmy9ite: Can anyone translate for just today, I promise I will come back next two years and I will be badt then.
to think I'm not even from aks lwkmd. Don't worry they will translate for you soon. Till then, keep wondering grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2013
NnamdiN: Hehehe Ms Bertadayz u re funny. Hope I'm getting something from you this xmas?

roasted corn highly involved
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2013
Emmy9ite: Can anyone translate for just today, I promise I will come back next two years and I will be badt then.

na bro ...u gotta save d page til 2015 ...lol
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2013
the 10% nko ? ur gf's house abi ?

oya mk u pay me
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2013
Emmy9ite:
Esther shop will do, Dan will sponsor everyone's plate of garri and white soup! (Don't ask me why I like white soup )
See your mouth. You too like meat. grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 11:38am On Dec 25, 2013
Emmy9ite: This guy the jonze o, come and see what students do with boiling ring in the hostel. I've seen someone prepare soup with boiler!!
There is #50 beans to your rescue, Lol. I don't stay in the hostel but room 51 and 49 are like my second home so I understand the proceedings.
Ironing is allowed.
Lol. grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2013
Where's swit up o ? Any other 200lvl history student here? Met someone in school, I have something that belongs to her. All I have is her description in my head and her department. Shey na 011 be 200 level ?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
Returning and fresh tuskites,you guys shud celebrate and remember that in a week time we will be reporting back to base o inclusive the surcharge and other fees
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Bertadayz:
the 10% nko ? ur gf's house abi ?

oya mk u pay me
Hehe.. Thanks!
Back to the matter... I no get gf o, am still searching, I believe I will get one from this thread!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

My 1st Semester Result / Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) / FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.