Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) (25806 Views)

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding / Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Maakhir(m): 5:29am On Dec 29, 2014
onila:
Ajuran

whats the meaning Dhillo tongue

You do not wanna know
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 5:42am On Dec 29, 2014
Maakhir:

The Guy was disrespecting somalis on the forum, and he did not face bans??

Or was that aimed particularly to axum?

He has been banned in the past, on numerous occasions actually but we all know that he is a super troll. So we don't really pay him any attention.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Maakhir(m): 7:04am On Dec 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

He has been banned in the past, on numerous occasions actually but we all know that he is a super troll. So we don't really pay him any attention.

Okay, got it smiley

But I was talking about the other troll Zairois
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 7:20am On Dec 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

My Fulani brother from another mother, how are you on this fine day in december?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Maakhir:

Okay, got it smiley

But I was talking about the other troll Zairois

His hatred for Somalis is a result of Axum/Ajuran/Ayanle/his thousands of user names. He doesn't really post often. Just randomly out of the blue sometimes
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

My Fulani brother from another mother, how are you on this fine day in december?

Busy looking for a woman with nice feet.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2014
Fulaman198:

Busy looking for a woman with nice feet.

If I see on the news that their are women missing their feet, I know who was behind it. Don't use sharia law to cut women feet off either cheesy
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2014
axum:

If I see on the news that their are women missing their feet, I know who was behind it. Don't use sharia law to cut women feet off either cheesy

That sounds disgusting, who would even think or imagine such a thing.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2014
Fulaman198:

That sounds disgusting, who would even think or imagine such a thing.

a feet enthusiast
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Bantukiller(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2022
WE SOMALIS ARE ARYAN RACE ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA! ADOLF HITLER ADMIRED SOMALIS. EVEN BRITISH SAID WE ARE NOT AFRICAN! I SAY WE SOMALI BROTHERS SHOULD FOLLOW NAZI AND HITLER PRINCIPLES TO FIX OUR HOMELANDS! WE MUST PUT ASIDE QABIL AND CLAN AND BE ONE SOMALI NATION! WE NEED A STRONG LEADER LIKE A SOMALI HITLER TO MAKE US GREAT AGAIN. WE MUST STOP THE RACE MIXING AND ELIMINATE RACE TRAITORS! OUR WOMEN BELONG TO US, IF THEY HAVE SEX OR GET PREGNANT BY A NON SOMALI WE MUST KILL MOTHER AND CHILD. WE NEED TO START THIS PROCESS NOW TO HAVE A THOUSAND YEARS REICH! HEIL HITLER! SIEG HEIL 88!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pain And Toture Behind The Dinka Tribe of Sudan Scars / Alaafin Of Oyo Bags 2 Doctorate Degrees From A South Korean University(pics) / Forget About Oil, The Gold In Ife Needs Exploration – Ooni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.