Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) (25807 Views)

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding / Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by eziza: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
^Oma, oni se.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
eziza: ^Oma, oni se.

Now for demonstration purposes, If I actually cared to know what you said there, I would quite simply ask not call it tribalization and blah blah blah. Simple concept.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by eziza: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
^Ezor rie rie we gbe. T'ewanta, umaho numu yotor.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
^^LMAO oh goshhhhh. Have your fun then. Goodbye.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
yousuf12: Wtf Fulaman are you gonna allow this slowpoke to insult the girl like that?

Drop it. Before he can insult me, I must first value his opinion.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by eziza: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
Joseph,

I actually like your Q. So let's see how Fulaman would respond.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Drop it. Before he can insult me, I must first value his opinion.

You are right, ignore him.
He was probably looking for a way to get your attention in the first place.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
yousuf12:

You are right, ignore him.
He was probably looking for a way to get your attention in the first place.

Thanks. Hala hadlin fadlan.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Bazil(m): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
He is kinda right you guyz should turn the somali down a little bit, its kinda confusing for someone reading the thread and its not really contributing to it!!!
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 21, 2013
Bazil: He is kinda right you guyz should turn the somali down a little bit, its kinda confusing for someone reading the thread and its not really contributing to it!!!

As much as I would respect your stance, one's contribution does not necessarily have to be tied to X, Y, Z's contributions. If you want to contribute to the thread, contribute!. Your thoughts on the subject matter will not be affected by some posts you cannot understand. I told him I could understand his stance before he resorted to his filthy talking, something which you felt obliged to overlook in claiming that he is "kinda right".

Oh well, that is quite alright. Have a nice day.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 21, 2013
Bazil: He is kinda right you guyz should turn the somali down a little bit, its kinda confusing for someone reading the thread and its not really contributing to it!!!

Enlightenedsoul told Ajuran/Istahil to stop being racist and I agreed. That's all.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Bazil(m): 12:52am On Oct 21, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

As much as I would respect your stance, one's contribution does not necessarily have to be tied to X, Y, Z's contributions. If you want to contribute to the thread, contribute!. Your thoughts on the subject matter will not be affected by some posts you cannot understand. I told him I could understand his stance before he resorted to his filthy talking, something which you felt obliged to overlook in claiming that he is "kinda right".

Oh well, that is quite alright. Have a nice day.

"Felt Obliged to overlook" Never said his behaviour was acceptable ,but ill tell you what was hard to overlook tho is that whole page written in somali!!

And thanks have nice day too!!!
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 1:01am On Oct 21, 2013
Amazing.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 21, 2013
Bazil:

"Felt Obliged to overlook" Never said his behaviour was acceptable ,but ill tell you what was hard to overlook tho is that whole page written in somali!!

And thanks have nice day too!!!

It's not what you said, it's what you didn't say.

Harder to overlook? Clearly we have a different perception on things, but that is to be expected in a world with so many people and perspectives. Anyway, take care!
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 1:15am On Oct 21, 2013
The one who created this thread needs to be examined as the reason why she created it.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 5:22am On Oct 21, 2013
Those who derail this thread face bans. Those who disrespect another NL member will be banned as well
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 5:26am On Oct 21, 2013
yousuf12: I insulted your intelligence because what you are saying is exactly what a brainwashed 15 year old would say.

Abdul Haji along with other Kenyan officers were leading the rescue operation in the mall and guess what? They are SOMALI. Three million Somalis are kenyan by nationality, are they terrorists too?
There are Christian terrorists, Jewish terrorists and even Buddhist terrorists. The mainstream media highlights, the muslim terrorists by focussing mostly on them and calling them names such as 'Islamists', 'Islamic group' and etc. Thus tainting the good name of Islam.

You are not only being ignorant, you are being racist and stupid. Filebe, you are not an average joe mate, you are below average. Well below.

While this is true, let's keep this thread on point.

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 6:41am On Oct 21, 2013
Fulaman198: Those who derail this thread face bans. Those who disrespect another NL member will be banned as well

Fulaman, your really tying my hands here. You are bringing that nomad justice to Nairaland. I do not approve. angry
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Bazil(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Fulaman198: Those who derail this thread face bans. Those who disrespect another NL member will be banned as well

Weak really weak!!!
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Bazil:

Weak really weak!!!

read the forum rules about harassment.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Zairois: 6:04am On Oct 23, 2013
The one thing I don't understand about Somalis is why do you waste your time to come to a Nigerian site just to speak somali and insult all Africans who aren't horned(lol) or Arabs.
Then in real life your probably the same somali callin himself black, taking offence to being called a nigger, smoking weed or gaedo with the same people you call jareer on the Internet -.-.
I swear if any of you non horners actual take offence of this somali loser please don't. He is xayawan.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Zairois: 6:10am On Oct 23, 2013
All this somali loser is just a result of the after effects of the chemical gas the Italians put on his grandmother or it could be from the hunger in Kenya.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Zairois: 6:10am On Oct 23, 2013
You nigerians are way too nice to somaliens
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Zairois: You nigerians are way too nice to somaliens

We try to be nice to all Africans, not just Somalis

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2013
Zairois: The one thing I don't understand about Somalis is why do you waste your time to come to a Nigerian site just to speak somali and insult all Africans who aren't horned(lol) or Arabs.
Then in real life your probably the same somali callin himself black, taking offence to being called a nigger, smoking weed or gaedo with the same people you call jareer on the Internet -.-.
I swear if any of you non horners actual take offence of this somali loser please don't. He is xayawan.

That was ONE troll. Apparently you've been hanging around some young Som guys and have picked up a word or two! Are you quite sure those guys are spending their nights on forums to call people "jareer'? More over, do they know you're on here insulting their people, and grandmothers no less?

We already know one of these instances is true, if both are true then this is one of those rare cases where the pot met the kettle w/o even knowing it! And what would would that make you but just another pot calling a kettle black.

P.S. Is something wrong with those guys identifying as Black? Their weed smoking aside, Im glad they're smart enough to take offence to being called "Nigger". Any Black or African willing and happy to be referred to as such is simply demented. End of.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Zairois: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=EnlightenedSoul]

That was ONE troll. Apparently you've been hanging around some young Som guys and have picked up a word or two! Are you quite sure those guys are spending their nights on forums to call people "jareer'? More over, do they know you're on here insulting their people, and grandmothers no less?

We already know one of these instances is true, if both are true then this is one of those rare cases where the pot met the kettle w/o even knowing it! And what would would that make you but just another pot calling a kettle black.

P.S. Is something wrong with those guys identifying as Black? Their weed smoking aside, Im glad they're smart enough to take offence to being called "Nigger". Any Black or African willing and happy to be referred to as such is simply demented. End of.[/quote
Where did I insult somali people? I for one unlike some people don't believe I have any right to call Something God created ugly for then I'm implying the creator made a mistake.
Anyways good seeds don't produce bad fruit lol must be genetics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pain And Toture Behind The Dinka Tribe of Sudan Scars / Alaafin Of Oyo Bags 2 Doctorate Degrees From A South Korean University(pics) / Forget About Oil, The Gold In Ife Needs Exploration – Ooni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.