Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) (25804 Views)

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding / Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Ill bet we do amaze you, we are what you should aspire to afterall. Talk about Glass Houses! If you've been watching like you say you have, then you should know exactly who AJ is. You are the adoon here. The adoon to a warped mentality. End of!

I have no Idea who you keep refering to as I dont pay attention to usernames, but I do see the names of threads discussing dhumarka somalika eh. But I will no longer continue to discuss this. Make your people proud iska amuus.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2013
istahil:

Am not going to say any more. Deeg isku yel abaayo.

Wow AJ, why hide and yet be so OBVIOUS? Am instead of I'm like before! Dheeg isku yel? Come on, as far as im concerned you can take my dheeg on top of yours waxaa tahay coward sadly.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by onila(f): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Im new here myself. I dont know how it works but as I understand it these are pictures readily accessible on the web. What is this " place" you speak of? They have the freedom to talk about whatever they please. This is their FORUM afterall.
dont mind him

I got the pictures from a public site
the bride proudly shared her wedding pics to the world
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Wow AJ, why hide and yet be so OBVIOUS? Am instead of I'm like before! Dheeg isku yel? Come on, as far as im concerned you can take my dheeg on top of yours waxaa tahay coward sadly.

Wallahi I dont know who you think I am. Keep your dheeg as far as am concerned your dheeg is not strong enough to be Somali.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 19, 2013
istahil:

I have no Idea who you keep refering to as I dont pay attention to usernames, but I do see the names of threads discussing dhumarka somalika eh. But I will no longer continue to discuss this. Make your people proud iska amuus.

I am prouder than you, believe that. Neceybka bani adaamka ma anaa uu so jeediye ummAda somaaliyeed masa ADI?

You can " stop talking" now as you said.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2013
istahil:

Wallahi I dont know who you think I am. Keep your dheeg as far as am concerned your dheeg is not strong enough to be Somali.

Your dheeg is too dirty to be Somali. But I digress, bye!
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Your dheeg is too dirty to be Somali. But I digress, bye!

Walashay batahay, ii cafy. You shouldnt stand up for these adoons.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2013
onila:
dont mind him

I got the pictures from a public site
the bride proudly shared her wedding pics to the world

I guessed as much. Yikes your thread has been derailed undecided
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 19, 2013
istahil:

Walashay batahay, ii cafy. You shouldnt stand up for these adoons.

Have some self respect, maxaa ka qaldan? Cafis kulaha, you think im upset by you?. More like shocked, embarassed, concerned for your mental health?

At any rate im not the one you need to ask for forgiveness.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by PAPAAFRICA: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2013
somalia1234567891011 always types the same, terrible grammar, ect. he tried with the first post and some afterwards but he couldn't keep it up and that beautiful Cushitic forehead came from behind the shadows.

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: somalia1234567891011 always types the same, terrible grammar, ect. he tried with the first post and some afterwards but he couldn't keep it up.

For example, Am instead of I'M.
AJ, I liked you better when you weren't posing as a b...I.T.C.. h .. walaal.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Have some self respect, maxaa ka qaldan? Cafis kulaha, you think im upset by you?. More like shocked, embarassed, concerned for your mental health?

At any rate im not the one you need to ask for forgiveness.

Runta rag kama nixiso

PAPA AFRICA: somalia1234567891011 always types the same, terrible grammar, ect. he tried with the first post and some afterwards but he couldn't keep it up and that beautiful Cushitic forehead came from behind the shadows.

Dhamerkan Intay Laka keynay?

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

For example, Am instead of I'M.
AJ, I liked you better when you weren't posing as a b...I.T.C.. h .. walaal.

You can believe who ever you think I am. As this does not concern me. I have no incentive to lie about who I am. And the fact you think so is quite entertaining to me.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2013
Delusional. Goodnight!

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: Delusional. Goodnight!
Goodnight walaal. If anything it's good to see a Somali in this hostile place.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: somalia1234567891011 always types the same, terrible grammar, ect. he tried with the first post and some afterwards but he couldn't keep it up and that[b] beautiful Cushitic forehead[/b] came from behind the shadows.

And that...is none of your concern, Mister.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by PAPAAFRICA: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2013
wallahi i wondered how you were in any university with such grammar but i see you can create a coherent sentence.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by PAPAAFRICA: 7:23am On Oct 19, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

And that...is none of your concern, Mister.
you're right, that was cheap. i take it back. grin

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 19, 2013
istahil:
Goodnight walaal. If anything is good to see to a Somali in this hostile place.

Smh! Even a Somali light huh? Stfu
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2013
Im trying inaa ku caawiyo but sahal mala dhigooysid. Why are you like this?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: Im trying inaa ku caawiyo but sahal mala dhigooysid. Why are you like this?

because I am Somali. If that is a crime, then please, somali light, take me away in hand cuffs. cheesy
Walashay baa tahey. Wanu Ku Checlahey. Ii Cafiy.

EnlightenedSoul:

Smh! Even a Somali light huh? Stfu

You have shown me you have deeg. You are Somali through and through. It's an honor to meet you. cool
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by istahil(f): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: you're right, that was cheap. i take it back. grin
Who brought you in this conversation anyway? This is between two Somalis.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Ajuran: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2013
onila: Nice and rare combination!

I am really liking my wedding threads tongue

I doubt this girl is somali- she could very easily be ethiopian. Just cause she has hennnna doesnt mean shes somali. but still dont mean she cant be somali. It's up to her if she chooses to mess up her life- she could have done worse like marry a black man.

englitened nayaaa i have missed you. i want iin an kuu fuloo. waaan kaa daxbaaxaandonaa. lughaaa qabso, markaaas forarso.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ajuran:

I doubt this girl is somali- she could very easily be ethiopian. Just cause she has hennnna doesnt mean shes somali. but still dont mean she cant be somali. It's up to her if she chooses to mess up her life- she could have done worse like marry a black man.

englitened nayaaa i have missed you. i want iin an kuu fuloo. waaan kaa daxbaaxaandonaa. lughaaa qabso, markaaas forarso.

She's obviously a Somali, same way you're obviously wax waalan. Where is your dheeg now, if you had it you wouldnt make it levels it's all the same with the cunug ending up being nus iyo nus. See how ridiculous you are?

In your dreams. How was your sojourn into womanhood wisqaanyahow. You could've said all the naayas of your hearts desire, you kno.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by somegirl1: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
istahil:
Who brought you in this conversation anyway? This is between two Somalis.

On a Nigerian site? You seem to forget where you are. You can take your private conversation and inconsequential pride elsewhere. (A) truly proud person/ people won't keep trying to convince themselves of their self worth.
It's the Mods I blame. Allowing scum post on this site.

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
istahil:

It's Somali. Yes we do look alike, but you can tell an ethiopian from a Somali, [b]but I cant tell a chinese from a japanese, philipino, korean, vietnamese, thai, [/b]etc.

Now I know you live in a different world, I can. Filipinos are difficult sometimes because they are very diverse, however, usually I can guess they are from the Philippines. I do have some difficulty between Chinese and Korean, Japanese though I can tell. Asians as a whole are diverse.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Anyways no more derailment of this thread, if anyone does so they risk a 48 hour ban.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fulaman198: Anyways no more derailment of this thread, if anyone does so they risk a 48 hour ban.

I was provoked. Anyway to delete it from the point "she" entered?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

I was provoked. Anyway to delete it from the point "she" entered?

Well all know it's Ajuran coming back from his ban.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Adamskuty(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Hi Ajuran, I was wondering where you had disappeared to smiley
that guy is such a clown grin

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
Adamskuty: that guy is such a clown grin

Ah dude, you missed the show lol I had no idea he'd been banned. Oddly, I dont think he's actually racist, I think he's just trying to rile people up and finds amusement in doing so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pain And Toture Behind The Dinka Tribe of Sudan Scars / Alaafin Of Oyo Bags 2 Doctorate Degrees From A South Korean University(pics) / Forget About Oil, The Gold In Ife Needs Exploration – Ooni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.