Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) (25809 Views)

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding / Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Adamskuty(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2013
Fulaman198:

Anyone can do that by opening multiple browsers or logging into a different device. You are not going to fool a computer scientist here.
hahah! grin grin
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Adamskuty(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

What pleases you most? Playing at a man or posing as a woman?
grin grin haha
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by eziza: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Fulaman198: it's ok for them to speak Somali, it's their language, let us not belittle other cultures here.

Stop kissing Somali azz. And no, it is not okay. The thread has other participants on it and it is not about Somali language, so they should stick to a common language all can understand. No one is against them speaking it, you can go open a separate thread for them.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
eziza:

Stop kissing Somali azz. And no, it is not okay. The thread has other participants on it and it is not about Somali language, so they should stick to a common language all can understand. No one is against them speaking it, you can go open a separate thread for them.

Hmm..In a sense, I can understand your stance but he is clearly trying to be objective, a concept that's hard for you grasp apparently.

I was trying to get through to him, he used Somali, I used Somali. Big whoop, nothing interesting. I couldn't understand the statement you made on Jesus's tone so no point having a cow.

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by eziza: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Hmm..In a sense, I can understand your stance but he is clearly trying to be objective, a concept that's hard for you grasp apparently.

I was trying to get through to him, he used Somali, I used Somali. Big whoop, nothing interesting.

Objective by kissing Somali azz? Since the mod does not know his job, so next time, please keep it cute and simple.

EnlightenedSoul: I couldn't understand the statement you made on Jesus's tone so no point having a cow.

...and Jesus wept.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mods regulate, if you call my language "speaking in tongues" and a mod interjects to stop incitement that is not kissing "azz" as you put it. You should really learn the difference, that bit of knowledge may come in handy.

How you can presume what Jesus is up to is beyond me, but far be it from me to understand the inner workings of the "religious" mind. Oh, and happy Sunday.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by eziza: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
^You got lost in a simple line of pidgin English and still trying to figure it out, yet you filled almost a page with a language only you and yours can understand. Even the mod cannot understand it, yet he "interjects" when you are called to order and encourages you to continue? If that is not azz kissing then it must be d-ckriding.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Okayyy...you're getting way ahead of yourself. I guess we can agree to disagree.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
eziza:

It's not about kissing up to anyone. If you check the recent Igbo forum created, I told them to converse in Igbo instead of English. I'm tired of people speaking euro based languages over their own.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: Mods regulate, if you call my language "speaking in tongues" and a mod interjects to stop incitement that is not kissing "azz" as you put it. You should really learn the difference, that bit of knowledge may come in handy.

How you can presume what Jesus is up to is beyond me, but far be it from me to understand the inner workings of the "religious" mind. Oh, and happy Sunday.

You're fine speaking your language. There is a word called freedom, and I won't stand for any form of discrimination in the culture section. Eziza, if you continue to incite indirect discrimination, you will be banned for 48 hours.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
Fulaman198:

You're fine speaking your language. There is a word called freedom, and I won't stand for any form of discrimination in the culture section. Eziza, if you continue to incite indirect discrimination, you will be banned for 48 hours.

Thanks. A ban would be unnecessary, not on my account anyway. He's free to aire his opinions however erroneous. It doesnt bother me.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by eziza: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
Fulaman198:

It's not about kissing up to anyone. If you check the recent Igbo forum created, I told them to converse in Igbo instead of English. I'm tired of people speaking euro based languages over their own.

Is this a Somali language thread? So what is the purpose of a thread opened for general discussion if the discussion is not all inclusive but one sided? And what is your ban going to do to me? U are funny.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eziza, two people having a side conversation does not and DIDNT prevent you from commenting, nor should it have prevented from contributing to the topic would you have wanted to.

Nor is the idea of a Somali speaking Somali on a thread about a Somali as alien as you would have it seem. You're making a mountain out of a molehill, the question is, to what end?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by eziza: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Fulaman198:

You don't know your job. Rule one before you post says do not tribalize a thread. This thread was not opened as a Somali-speaking thread, so having a convo in Somali by a few is tribalizing it. Do your work and stop kissing azz.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
eziza:

You don't know your job. Rule one before you post says do not tribalize a thread. This thread was not opened as a Somali-speaking thread, so having a convo in Somali by a few is tribalizing it. Do your work and stop kissing azz.

What you are doing is indirectly discriminating against Somalis. Just like Ajuran discriminating against other Africans. Any form of discrimination will not be tolerated on NL.

Kindly do not tell me how to do my job. If you do not like it, you can go to another thread or launch a complaint.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by eziza: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: Eziza, two people having a side conversation does not and DIDNT prevent you from commenting, nor should it have prevented from contributing to the topic would you have wanted to.

Nor is the idea of a Somali speaking Somali on a thread about a Somali as alien as you would have it seem. You're making a mountain out of a molehill, the question is, to what end?

Yea, I guess I have over flogged the issue and it is not like I have any vested interest in it. Maybe it is because it is a sunday and I'm bored. But just for the sake of it, yes two having a conversation in their language on a thread is one-sided because others can't comment on whatever they are talking about. While those who only read the thread are completely lost.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
eziza:

Yea, I guess I have over flogged the issue and it is not like I have any vest interest in it. Maybe it is because it is a sunday and I'm bored. But just for the sake of it, yes two having a conversation in their language on a thread is one-sided because others can't comment on whatever they are talking about. While those who only read the thread are completely lost.

Im glad you're admitting the pointlessness of this "arguement". If you have issues in future, you can simply ask, that is a better approach and far more civilized. Thank you. You might want to apologize to the Mod, you acted rudely.

How is speaking a language akin to tribalization? That is really pushing it. undecided
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by eziza: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
Fulaman198:

What you are doing is indirectly discriminating against Somalis. Just like Ajuran discriminating against other Africans. Any form of discrimination will not be tolerated on NL.

Kindly do not tell me how to do my job. If you do not like it, you can go to another thread or launch a complaint.

I don't see any offence in telling you how to do your job if you don't know it. Again, this thread was not opened as a Somali-speaking thread, so speaking Somali on it by a few is breaking rule no. 1 of NL. Do your job and stop kissing azz.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by eziza: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Im glad you're admitting the pointlessness of this "arguement". If you have issues in future, you can simply ask, that is a better approach and far more civilized. Thank you. You might want to apologize to the Mod, you acted rudely.

How is speaking a language akin to tribalization? That is really pushing it. undecided

The argument is not pointless. My going back and forth with it is what I think is a bit pointless since I don't care that much. But like I said, it must because I'm bored. Apologize for what? You are out of your mind. If he had not "interjected" arrogantly to my comment which I read this morning, I would not have bothered with him.

And again, it is tribalizing it because it cuts other people off the convo. Capish?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
eziza:

The argument is not pointless. My going back and forth with it is what I think is a bit pointless since I don't care that much. But like I said, it must because I'm bored. Apologize for what? You are out of your mind. If he had not "interjected" arrogantly to my comment which I read this morning, I would not have bothered with him.

And again, it is tribalizing it because it cuts other people off the convo. Capish?

No, capish. Look up the word, if you will. And you couldve fooled me @ not caring. Between your comment about "speaking tongues" and his on "no harm in their speaking their language" which is the arrogant one? Go on, employ the use of a dictionary if need be.

But all that is between you two. Cheers.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by eziza: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

No, capish. Look up the word, if you will. And you couldve fooled me @ not caring. Between your comment about "speaking tongues" and his on "no harm in their speaking their language" which is the arrogant one? Go on, employ the use of a dictionary if need be.

But all that is between you two. Cheers.

lol, you obviously lack of a sense of humour. It was a joke and if I really cared about it, I would have gone back and forth with you last night before Mr I too know came to thread with "let us not belittle other cultures here". Yea, that was dumb and arrogant coz if he really cared 90% of the comment on here would be hidden. And now that he has been taken to task for it, he threatens with a ban as if that will reduce the price of garri in the market.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
eziza:

lol, you obviously lack of a sense humour. It was a joke and if I really cared about it, I would have gone back and forth with you last night before Mr I too know came to thread with "let us not belittle other cultures here". Yea, that was dumb and arrogant coz if he really cared 90% of the comment on here would be hidden. And now that he has been taken to task for it, he threatens with a ban as if that will reduce the price of garri in the market.

Oh please, I'm not faint of heart. I rarely get offended at all, least of all at some random comment on how my language sounds, or I guess looks in this case. Big deal! But joke or not it was arrogant, and you have made other comments. Anyway he was just doing his job as I see it. You can take up your concerns/issues with him in a civilized manner if you wish. This really isn't my problem.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eziza, you have a lot of growing up to do

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by eziza: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
^So says the power-drunk.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Fulaman198(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
You are free to speak your language Enlightened. If anyone is interested to know what you are discussing, they should simply ask.

1 Like

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Fulaman198: You are free to speak your language Enlightened. If anyone is interested to know what you are discussing, they should simply ask.

I know that, Fula. But damn, let me just leave before this turns into a battle of egos.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by eziza: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Oh please, I'm not faint of heart. I rarely get offended at all, least of all at some random comment on how my language sounds, or I guess looks in this case. Big deal! But joke or not it was arrogant, and you have made other comments. Anyway he was just doing his job as I see it. You can take up your concerns/issues with him in a civilized manner if you wish. This really isn't my problem.

Yea it wasn't a big deal and why I told him to stop azz-kissing.

And just out of sheer curiosity, what other comments did I make?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
eziza:

Yea it wasn't a big deal and why I told him to stop azz-kissing.

And just out of sheer curiosity, what other comments did I make?

Past comments, I'm not going to recite your history as Eziza. Whether they are due to the troll or not I cannot say, but Yh. Anyway, can we let this drop? Your idea of azz-kissing is different from that of the general populace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pain And Toture Behind The Dinka Tribe of Sudan Scars / Alaafin Of Oyo Bags 2 Doctorate Degrees From A South Korean University(pics) / Forget About Oil, The Gold In Ife Needs Exploration – Ooni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.