Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! (3056 Views)

Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips / Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2013
pasqal09: Nairaland is filled with assholes of different calibre
And different calibre of dickk heads.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

When you date a guy that is jobless,the problems will always arise.
Reason I said,we'd fine no matter the problem .Challenges would be faced in a relationship regardless anyway

From him being touchy to you being condescending at time.
Why would I be condescending?A person's worth(to me) doesn't lie in how much cash they have but in their attitude,character and self esteem.

If you guys wanted to spend some alone time,its probably in a hotel. And who will pay the bills and for how long? How long can you wait for him to make it?
We'd cut our coat according to our size.If it's something I can afford,I would take it upon myself.
For how long?As long as it takes which I believe wouldn't be too long..lol but really,like I said in my earlier post,he has to be success driven,prospective and focused.These attributes would make us go all the way and give it all it takes,come what may! not forgetting the God factor.

Finally,season come season go.No job today isn't no job forever.The right attitude is what is required.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2013
Coefficient:

I had to like your comment. Used to follow you and I do see your comments. Impressive at all times I dare say.

Thank you!I'm honoured
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
Tinkybabe:
Reason I said,we'd fine no matter the problem .Challenges would be faced in a relationship regardless anyway

Why would I be condescending?A person's worth(to me) doesn't lie in how much cash they have but in their attitude,character and self esteem.

We'd cut our coat according to our size.If it's something I can afford,I would take it upon myself.
For how long?As long as it takes which I believe wouldn't be too long..lol but really,like I said in my earlier post,he has to be success driven,prospective and focused.These attributes would make us go all the way and give it all it takes,come what may! not forgetting the God factor.

Finally,season come season go.No job today isn't no job forever.The right attitude is what is required.

Perfect response
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ordinarily, I think that if a guy can help it, ge should leave women alone until he's on his own two feet financially. But sometimes, Love comes in and knocks you on your aess. If that happens, bro, and you don't have confidence issues, by all means go after her. Women like to work for their love and root for their men just as much as men like to too.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
Tinkybabe: ...A person's worth(to me) doesn't lie in how much cash they have but in their attitude,character and self esteem

The lack of a job and the difficulties involved in landing one can do wonderful things to anybody's self-esteem, regardless their gender. But it's far worse with guys. It can easily become too much for a woman to take.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 21, 2013
rokiatu: If I love him, I will off-course. As long as hes trying to get a job, I may even help him.

^^^^
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! by 190theclown: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2013
grin
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
onyichick:
if i lyk u i lyk u job or no job.i rily lyk dis guy n he doesnt hv a job yet but read architecture n he a post grad student at d moment.well d problem is he doent wanna date me.its not abt d money or job its abt how u feel n d character of d guy.

Was this guy the husband you are presently married to??
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! by onyichick(f): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
GreenKalada:

Was this guy the husband you are presently married to??
yes I'm married to him and we have a son
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! by Solex99(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
onyichick:
if i lyk u i lyk u job or no job.i rily lyk dis guy n he doesnt hv a job yet but read architecture n he a post grad student at d moment.well d problem is he doent wanna date me.its not abt d money or job its abt how u feel n d character of d guy.

are u a Nigerian
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! by onyichick(f): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Solex99:
are u a Nigerian
yes
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy Wit No Job!!! by InfinityFabric: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Switcommy:
why wont i date a guy with no job...is it d job i am dating or d guy.....as far as d love is there,,,,we go carry go....if i get job,,,i will spend on him....
My DM is available then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Caught Me Pant Down With Her Friend Photo / 10 Worst Flirting Moves You Should Never Use / Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.