Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,354 members, 7,850,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (456238 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2014
aekmanweb: Visa was denied ds morning at Lagos Embassy, dnt knw what"s wrong....this is my 3rd time, 1st this year.......
It is well bro, please your interview transcript and possibly with the first two transcripts so they can be viewed at a glance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2014
aekmanweb: Visa was denied ds morning at Lagos Embassy, dnt knw what"s wrong....this is my 3rd time, 1st this year.......

Am Sorry bro,
Can you post your previous transcripts (I mean all 3 of them)
Let the Bosses trace the problem from the scratch.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2014
stevecrun: and ask your self too..
Why would someone who got a visa at the embassy with a high ranking school's i20,be wanting to switch to a community college just because the latter's fees are high.

We are talking about getting the visa here, don't change the subject.

Gravitonv20:

I have made my point already, Stevecrun. No need overflogging the issue.

Ask yourself this, why would someone bother going to an embassy with a CC I-20 when there are over 1000 universities and institutions in the U.S. offering 4 year degrees.

What will a CC degree do for you. You think the VOs are fools? The main basis for their judgement is to verify if you will retun back to Nigeria, and how your course will somewhat improve your life and country.

In the words of imperiouxx: anyone who has a university I-20 and is clamouring for others to use CC I-20s is not wishing them well.

Enough said.

I have no interest in arguing this further. The records speak for themself. Since you are so positive about community colleges, why didn't you apply to one? Practice what you preach.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2014
I was scheduled for 6:30am appointment, thru all procedures. A particular woman on window 1 never approved any Visa, I guess she was dia for denial. Anyway, aftr few mins, my numbr appeared at window 3,

Me: gd mornin sir
Vo: gd mornin, and he called my name
Me: yes, that's correct sir
Vo: why did u choose SAU
Me: because SAU is a student centered uni as it offers 1 on 1 tutoring facilities for its undergrads,ds is possible because of its low student-faculty ratio of 16:1 and it also maintains a well structured curriculum dat goes in-line with my career aspiration, moreso the out of state tuition is low whch is affordable for......he cuts in
Vo: when did u finish high school
Me: 2003
Vo: do u have any othr qualification
Me: yes, I have Diploma in Comp. Sci
Vo: whch sch is that
Me: Laspotech
Vo: did u write SAT
Me: No, because my sch did not require SAT though IELTS is compulsory whch I wrote.
Vo: pass me your Waec and IELTS cert
Me: passed it
Vo: you said u have Bsc
Me: never said so, I only have a college diploma after high sch.
Vo: and your year of birth is 197*
Me: yes sir
Vo: what took u so long frm getting ur Bsc
Me: aftr I graduated frm college in 2006, I went for a 1yr compulsory IT btw '06 n '07, in '08, did a professional course, started wrkin in '09.........he cuts in
Vo: at ds moment, we cannot issue you a study visa, reasons ar stated in the blue papers, u may have ur document. Have a good day.
Me: thank u sir.

Pls, gurus in the houz, where is my fault. Kindly help me out as am planning re-scheduling another date. What should I say when asked what kept me so long cos I sensed that wia d hitch is. Opinions ar welcome.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2014
slimmy05: why? What went wrong? Share the interview transcript.
Slimmy05, could you please buy me a drink after your interview? cheesy Had a good dream about you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2014
@Domex007: I can't recall the last 2 interview because it was last year Mar n May.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2014
domex007:

Wow.. Thank be to God in the Highest, I tap from your anointing.. Enjoy Obamaland..

Thanks boss... Go get yours!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2014
slimmy05: congratz. I know you would get it. We are destined to get our passport stamped.

Oga mi at the top! Thanks.. Go get yours! They waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2014
honeyad: All thanks to God in the highest... Nd to my paadi zeezahbee God bless u mucho.. Got my visa granted this morning at Lagos embassy after been denied at first... Transcripts coming soon
Wow, am happy for you. You listened to everything I told you. Am feeling like a VO right now. Lol. Don't thank me, thank God. Have fun and safe trip to obama land.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2014
zeezahbee: Wow, am happy for you. You listened to all my everything I told you. Am feeling like a VO right now. Lol. Don't thank me, thank God. Have fun and safe trip to obama land.

You'a God's sent! Bless u so much..thanks at graviton nd everyone! I'll post transcripts once I boost my battery!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Feexo: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2014

Bros, I know this must be tough for you, but giving up shouldn't be an option. Be strong and trust in the Lord. If possible, can you post the transcripts of the 3 denials one after the other, so that gurus can surgically dissect them? Some of the gurus here did not get it the first time too. God is in control bro!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2014
Gravitonv20:

You'd best believe, bro. I will probably have to revert back to my previous handle (The one without v.2.0.). This present one has been messed up by Seun.
LOL! I know the feeling.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2014
Amefrica: LOL! I know the feeling.

He implemented this protocol that alters usernames. See how bizzarre my username looks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2014
honeyad:

You'a God's sent! Bless u so much..thanks at graviton nd everyone! I'll post transcripts once I boost my battery!
Congratss, honeyad. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2014
Gravitonv20:

He implement this protocol that alters usernames. See how bizzarre my username looks.
It looks good. #EvillLaugh grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2014
Amefrica: It looks good. #EvillLaugh grin grin

angry

I have asked him to please rectify it to Graviton2.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Feexo: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2014
slimmy05: Of course, her TOEFL score is very good. She can apply and will surely get admission.

Slimmy, thanks for the response. How do you see her O'level result below for nursing:
Maths: B3
Biology: B3
Chem: B3
Phy: B3
Eng: C4
Yoruba: C4
Eco: C5
Geo: C5
F/Maths: D7
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nikiihardehx(f): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2014
unnamdi79: which CC did you apply to??
Bevill state community college,Alabama. BSCC

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by u9052: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2014
Hey guys, got my visa approved this morning at the Lagos Embassy.. Your instructions here really helped.. thanks and keep it up..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2014
aekmanweb: I was scheduled for 6:30am appointment, thru all procedures. A particular woman on window 1 never approved any Visa, I guess she was dia for denial. Anyway, aftr few mins, my numbr appeared at window 3,

Me: because SAU is a student centered uni as it offers 1 on 1 tutoring facilities for its undergrads,ds is possible because of its low student-faculty ratio of 16:1 and it also maintains a well structured curriculum dat goes in-line with my career aspiration, moreso the out of state tuition is low whch is affordable for......he cuts in
Me: No, because my sch did not require SAT though IELTS is compulsory whch I wrote.
Me: aftr I graduated frm college in 2006, I went for a 1yr compulsory IT btw '06 n '07, in '08, did a professional course, started wrkin in '09.........he cuts in
Vo: at ds moment, we cannot issue you a study visa, reasons ar stated in the blue papers, u may have ur document. Have a good day.

Pls, gurus in the houz, where is my fault. Kindly help me out as am planning re-scheduling another date. What should I say when asked what kept me so long cos I sensed that wia d hitch is. Opinions ar welcome.
Sorry. You really tried your best but the VO wasn't satisfied with your age, as a result asked what took you so long to get your BSc. Please post your previous visa interviews.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2014
Joenice: Slimmy05, could you please buy me a drink after your interview? cheesy Had a good dream about you.
grin Joewy. Drink is small thing. Once am done settling some stuffs. We need to see.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2014
u9052: Hey guys, got my visa approved this morning at the Lagos Embassy.. Your instructions here really helped.. thanks and keep it up..
nice one. Congratz. Share your transcript
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2014
u9052: Hey guys, got my visa approved this morning at the Lagos Embassy.. Your instructions here really helped.. thanks and keep it up..
congrats!..now 2 of ....keep it coming. God will do the rest.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2014
Gravitonv20:

angry

I have asked him to please rectify it to Graviton2.
I hope so! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2014
@aekmanweb,this visa officer was not convinced at all.
Your age got him going,*197..*and he asked what took you so long to get a degree.You finished high school 2003..

There are so many answers to his question,but you never went straight to the point bro..you went giving him years and all.

What took you so long getting a degree?
-It could be an illness that got you lying on the sickbed for so long..
-It could be the death of a loved one esp.your sponsor(dad or mom)and your Uncle is sponsoring your education to the united states now.
-It could be the collapse of a beneficiary's business empire,prompting you putting a hold on your education..
So many reasons my brother,i feel for you nwanne'm.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2014
stevecrun: @aekmanweb,this visa officer was not convinced at all.
Your age got him going,*197..*and he asked what took you so long to get a degree.You finished high school 2003..

There are so many answers to his question,but you never went straight to the point bro..you went giving him years and all.

What took you so long getting a degree?
-It could be an illness that got you lying on the sickbed for so long..
-It could be the death of a loved one esp.your sponsor(dad or mom)and your Uncle is sponsoring your education to the united states now.
-It could be the collapse of a beneficiary's business empire,prompting you putting a hold on your education..
So many reasons my brother,i feel for you nwanne'm.
You're so correct. These reasons are awesome. Like goldmine. I will save them. Whoever comes to me face-to-face for advice on this off nairaland, I will bill the person of course. Give me more brother cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2014
aekmanweb: I was scheduled for 6:30am appointment, thru all procedures. A particular woman on window 1 never approved any Visa, I guess she was dia for denial. Anyway, aftr few mins, my numbr appeared at window 3,

I pride myself in being very direct.

1. Your age is waaay above the limit for undergraduates studies.

2. You did not take your SAT which would have at least enhanced you chances.

3. You have been working since 2009, in the VO's eyes your already a full-fledged member of the work-force.

I would honestly advice you find a way around all these. Good luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2014
Joenice: You're so correct. These reasons are awesome. Like goldmine. I will save them. Whoever comes to me face-to-face for advice on this off nairaland, I will bill the person of course. Give me more brother cheesy
you don't have to bill people for advice..i know you actually joking..
So many antidote to a problem..therefore so many answers to the white man's questions..

I think people that finished high school since need to prepare for this interview..this is no IELTS speaking test interview,rather a USA visa interview..those who have less problems are those who finished high sch from 2012..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Feexo: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2014

Bros, since you benefitted from other people's instructions and transcripts, it is only normal that you post yours too, so others can also benefit also. One good turn deserves another...

Slimmy, what thinks you concerning the O'level result above for a degree in nursing?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2014
stevecrun: you don't have to bill people for advice..i know you actually joking..
So many antidote to a problem..therefore so many answers to the white man's questions..

I think people that finished high school since need to prepare for this interview..this is no IELTS speaking test interview,rather a USA visa interview..those who have less problems are those who finished high sch from 2012..

I truly understood. But the world is already a global village. Anyone could have problem. No exception. Information is money. Jonathan's advisers do not advice him free. cheesy My brother, I am serious. I will bill. cheesy

Do you think Nairaland is free? One way or the other we pay. Where does those likes go? Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2014
Joenice: I truly understood. But the world is already a global village. Anyone could have problem. No exception. Information is money. Jonathan's advisers do not advice him free. cheesy My brother, I am serious. I will bill. cheesy

Do you think Nairaland is free? One way or the other we pay. Where does those likes go? Hahahahaha
Lol,only you,na Badt MEN
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2014
stevecrun: Lol,only you,na Badt MEN
Hahahahahaha. Just kidding. This particular forum is no longer ordinary forum, it's now VOs forum, so many VOs on here. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.