Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455243 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2014
Graviton2:

Yes. They do type your responses. It is a known fact.
I affirmed this but I was attacked. Slimmy05 my bro, nearly beheaded me. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2014
baggylips: The truth is that I never exchanged any email with the prof and the school is resuming August 21.i saw august 4 as the next available date and I wish to apply again on the day...so pls how do I fix this email stuff cos she might have typed my reasons in case of another interview so as not to look so desperate to migrate?
I don't think they type specific response. I gave two different reasons in my first and second interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2014
Amerinancy: olumide I think he is right because the education USA consellor told me they do type your response.I Stand to be corrected tho.

If yes, then coming again with something genuie and convincing more than talking about one professor..they wont even bring your mind back to those useless tin they typed ja re......best thing for him is to pkage himself and collect the Visa once and for all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2014
slimmy05: Prolly, after you finish naruto tongue and start earning some dollars

Lmao! But Naruto is for matured minds nau! As for the dollars, I'm already on it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2014
Amerinancy: Bro, its okay please. I'm also a woman like her, but I think she is immatured cos from her statements, its obvious she is. Because, I can't insult or even use rude words on anyone for anything talk less of a man who is rightly above a woman by nature. If you are angry at someone, talk to them maturedly and if they continue provoking you, just simply ignore them.
Joe didn't say anything wrong. if we must correct people we must do that constructively and respectively no one is perfect. Zee please use knowledge and wisdom together it will help you even more now that you are in the states once again have a nice stay in obamaland *cheers*
Those words are kinda deep... you might wanna make use of the modification button, except you had issues with her....

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2014
slimmy05: Not in all cases. They take the wheat and drop the chaff.

Yes. The defining parts of the conversation. I bet the VO typed Baggylips' response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by abymballer: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2014
Hello house, I have been a silent observer of this thread, I would like to confirm if I am good to go cos my interview is schedule for the 21th July, Here are the documents I have with me

(1) I-20

(2) DS160 confirmation

(3) Appointment confirmation

(4) Sevis Payment receipt

(5) Visa fee payment receipt

(6) International Passport

(7) Passport Photograph

(cool Statement of account

(9) Letter of recommendation from Sponsor

(10) SAT report score

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2014
Graviton2:

Lmao! But Naruto is for matured minds nau! As for the dollars, I'm already on it.
I never said they don't. I am only saying not all conversations are noted down. They take the wheat and drop the chaff. They don't type down all your response. I can tell you this anytime any day.

Not when they ask you why the school, they they type your reasons? Very wrong. I will keep telling you they don't type those unimportant information.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2014
abymballer: Hello house, I have been a silent observer of this thread, I would like to confirm if I am good to go cos my interview is schedule for the 21th July, Here are the documents I have with me

(1) I-20

(2) DS160 confirmation

(3) Appointment confirmation

(4) Sevis Payment receipt

(5) Visa fee payment receipt

(6) International Passport

(7) Passport Photograph

(cool Statement of account

(9) Letter of recommendation from Sponsor

(10) SAT report score

Thanks in advance
add grace of God. You're good to go bro. Carry along your waec result as well

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2014
Idazbawz: Those words are kinda deep... you might wanna make use of the modification button, except you had issues with her....

Thanks
Not an issue,of words being too deep..
Talk to your friend or wife as you stated here..

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2014
Idazbawz: Those words are kinda deep... you might wanna make use of the modification button, except you had issues with her....

Thanks
My dear, I have no issues with no one. Being immatured is not a crime or a curse. If I behave so and you tell me so all I have to do is take to it and improve to be better.

Also the second bolded is a simple advice nothing else. We are all important here. I don't discriminate, but one thing about me is that I'm that friend who will tell you the truth looking into your eyeballs even if it hurts.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2014
slimmy05: I never said they don't. I am only saying not all conversations are noted down. They take the wheat and drop the chaff. They don't type down all your response. I can tell you this anytime any day.

Not when they ask you why the school, they they type your reasons? Very wrong. I will keep telling you they don't type those unimportant information.
I actually said that, what you said was they only note what u provide in the DS160. Na why I dey ask u dat day say; shey na ur Tshirt logo/designer dey con dey type if not wat you're saying..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2014
Graviton2,i love your new word font! cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2014
stevecrun: Graviton2,i love your new word font! cool

Lol. Thanks, bro. Na swag. grin cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Amefrica: I actually said that, what you said was they only note what u provide in the DS160. Na why I dey ask u dat day say; shey na ur Tshirt logo/designer dey con dey type if not wat you're saying..
I gave scenarios and also said in some cases the VO do not type anything, except info about your approvals. Look at the case of an interview of two Minutes? Most questions VO ask for verification purpose are mainly from your ds160. Noting the reason why you chose your school or why you chose the course are not what VO are typing down. We have. Cases where people give different reasons for choosing a course and school in two different interviews. Take stewee for instance.

The questions not contained in your ds160 is why the school or course? The location. Most of the questions comes from your ds160
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
slimmy05: the issue started with the information you gave about the exchange of emails between you and your profs without bringing a proof.

If you have the emails print it out. You didn't talk about the course, the research area of your interest. What you stand to benefit etc.
the question was "how did you get to know about the school, not why the school

I'd prefer he say something like; firstly, I got interested in the school through prof blah blah blah...a prof in the school! Then I went further to check out usnews.com, Princetonreviews, Forbes ranking etc, and was able to shortlist 4 other schools....

I stand to be corrected though!

Slimmy, how've you been?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Stewee: At the visa pick up in V I. cheesy

How do I get there from obalende bro?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Amerinancy: you are funny. if its Gods will who am I? But shey we go first date na make I know you...... Just joking oh don't worry Farabaale kosi wahala.
observing
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Idazbawz: the question was "how did you get to know about the school, not why the school

I'd prefer he say something like; firstly, I got interested in the school through prof blah blah blah...a prof in the school! Then I went further to check out usnews.com, Princetonreviews, Forbes ranking etc, and was able to shortlist 4 other schools....

I stand to be corrected though!

Slimmy, how've you been?
Are you the VO, the VO uses that question format. "Why SCU?" As I really do not get your correction at all.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
slimmy05: I never said they don't. I am only saying not all conversations are noted down. They take the wheat and drop the chaff. They don't type down all your response. I can tell you this anytime any day.

Slimmy I think we all agree with you. Howwver, Graviton's opinion is that the prof's response is the WHEAT and I quite agree. From all indication, the VO sensed that he might not be honest and they are very much interested in putting down dishonest information.
Anyways,we aint the VO, we are all speculating. I wish it wasn't written down so it doesn't complicate his next interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rijo02:

Slimmy I think we all agree with you. Howwver, Graviton's opinion is that the prof's response is the WHEAT and I quite agree. From all indication, the VO sensed that he might not be honest and they are very much interested in putting down dishonest information.
Anyways,we aint the VO, we are all speculating. I wish it wasn't written down so it doesn't complicate his next interview.
what am saying about his case is to go with the emails, since he doesn't have the emails like he noted. He can still get a good reasons. There are numerous reasons as to why one chose a school and its not limited by just two paragraphs or statements.

I understand the VO could note that part of the interview session as I am not disputing that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
slimmy05: what am saying about his case is to go with the emails, since he doesn't have the emails like he noted. He can still get a good reasons. There are numerous reasons as to why one chose a school and its not limited by just two paragraphs or statements.

I understand the VO could note that part of the interview session as I am not disputing that.

Correct......He doesn't have the emails as he claimed. As u advised, there are many other reasons to give as to why he chose his skol. And I think he should be disposed to respond to that email issue should any VO brings it up.
Nice job Slimmy.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
stevecrun: Not an issue,of words being too deep..
Talk to your friend or wife as you stated here..

been done dat!
Every single female on this thread is my wife, every guys on here is my erm...ermm..ermmm... friend!

So, err one is my padi! If zee does anything wrong, you can also talk to her... is she not your friend?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by KingofAsgard(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thanks to stevecrun,Idazbawz,Graviton2, slimmy05,Amefrica and the many wonderful people who have taken their time to provide useful information.

Question:
Please House, is it possible to register for TOEFL with a GTBank Atm Card? #urgent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Idazbawz: observing

Guy, no make me pluck cane for you. angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
slimmy05: I gave scenarios and also said in some cases the VO do not type anything, except info about your approvals. Look at the case of an interview of two Minutes? Most questions VO ask for verification purpose are mainly from your ds160. Noting the reason why you chose your school or why you chose the course are not what VO are typing down. We have. Cases where people give different reasons for choosing a course and school in two different interviews. Take stewee for instance.

The questions not contained in your ds160 is why the school or course? The location. Most of the questions comes from your ds160
Ko si werey, baba mi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Idazbawz: been done dat!
Every single female on this thread is my wife, every guys on here is my erm...ermm..ermmm... friend!

So, err one is my padi! If zee does anything wrong, you can also talk to her... is she not your friend?
ofcourse!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
Amerinancy: My dear, I have no issues with no one. Being immatured is not a crime or a curse. If I behave so and you tell me so all I have to do is take to it and improve to be better.

Also the second bolded is a simple advice nothing else. We are all important here. I don't discriminate, but one thing about me is that I'm that friend who will tell you the truth looking into your eyeballs even if it hurts.
I've said this several time that "if you must correct someone, do dat with utmost respect" I'm happy you emphasized on dat too....

But saying someone is "immature", in the name of correction, is really uncalled for... and obviously, you didn't correct her with utmost respect....

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Okay. This "Immature" issue has gone on long enough. All involved should act matured and let it slide.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Idazbawz: I've said this several time that "if you must correct someone, do dat with utmost respect" I'm happy you emphasized on dat too....

But saying someone is "immature", in the name of correction, is really uncalled for... and obviously, you didn't correct her with utmost respect....

Enjoy!
Forget it!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
slimmy05: Are you the VO, the VO uses that question format. "Why SCU?" As I really do not get your correction at all.
no, I'm not! But are you? Please go back to your previous post, Your supposed response is for the question "why dis school" not "how did you get to know about this school" these are two different questions.... be mindful of your responses.

Dont mix them up, Listen attentively to the question and interprete!!!
Sorry if I sound aggressive..
Success!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by teddyrain(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
My people how u guys long time. I can see so many visa testimonies God is too good abeg my transcripts coming soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.