Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,622 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454043 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Joenice: Don't worry, we're all kidding. Sometimes, when a forum is boring, you light it up.

I know; I was kidding too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Graviton2:

I know; I was kidding too.
kidding, childing story. angry thread carefully tongue amerinancy, don't mind Joe and graviton, you only find them chyking babes and asking for their instagram id tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
slimmy05: kidding, childing story. angry thread carefully tongue amerinancy, don't mind Joe and graviton, you only find them chyking babes and asking for their instagram id tongue

Lol. Now who is trying to look like an Ezenmuo. Chai! Slimmy, when have I ever "chyked" babes or asked for their Instagram ID? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
KingofAsgard:

@joenice: Lwkmdo....Shayo master....

For off campus accommodation, which is more affordable, do u rent an apartment alone or you find a roommate?
I wouldn't encourage you to live alone. Economically, it doesn't make sense. Unless you have money to throw around. I always advice my close friends to save money, so that when dads refuse to send money, you can survive. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
laura2014:

Sorry been away from my computer for a while. am here now. what do you mean by PM you and how do i do that ?

Click on my profile and send a private message.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
slimmy05: kidding, childing story. angry thread carefully tongue amerinancy, don't mind Joe and graviton, you only find them chyking babes and asking for their instagram id tongue
I am not even on instagram. I don't even ask babes for phone numbers, digits or whatever. I like to communicate naturally, and naturally she gives it to me. Don't make me look bad unless you wanna lose Amerinancy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by KClight(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
Is it Possible to buy the VO, maybe if someone's Uncle works in white house can his Influence serve any good for F1 Visa Interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
KClight: Is it Possible to buy the VO, maybe if someone's Uncle works in white house can his Influence serve any good for F1 Visa Interview?
Lol. What are you up to now? Just go there and defend yourself. You're a man.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by felixcoco(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
slimmy05: your fee is 1million for colsultation
hahahaah... Joke of the day. Please lets get to biznesss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by KClight(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
@Joenice to be honest I got a lot of RED FLAGS (according to Slimmy). Don't really have strong ties at home. My brother is in the states and all my relatives are over there. My school is in Houston and my home is in Houston. My Uncle is over there and he is my Sponsor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. Now who is trying to look like an Ezenmuo. Chai! Slimmy, when have I ever "chyked" babes or asked for their Instagram ID? grin
I will continue to blackmail you tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Joenice: I am not even on instagram. I don't even ask babes for phone numbers, digits or whatever. I like to communicate naturally, and naturally she gives it to me. Don't make me look bad unless you wanna lose Amerinancy cheesy
I wish that your real identity "Joebelly" didn't go with the data loss angry Take time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
KClight: @Joenice to be honest I got a lot of RED FLAGS (according to Slimmy). Don't really have strong ties at home. My brother is in the states and all my relatives are over there. My school is in Houston and my home is in Houston. My Uncle is over there and he is my Sponsor
I hope your parents havent filled for you. You can still be favoured. Hammer on that you would come back as Nigeria is lacking practitioners as the already existed ones are busy fighting for political office and are more interested in who becomes the next CMD instead of enhancing the medical profession grin Now I know am drunk. Goodnight fellas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
slimmy05: I wish that your real identity "Joebelly" didn't go with the data loss angry Take time.
Man, do not bother, okay? Why taking all these serious? You're not sounding like a nigga. Niggas don't get angry or worry about non-important issues.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Joenice: Man, do not bother, okay? Why taking all these serious? You're not sounding like a nigga. Niggas don't get angry or worry about non-important issues.
cheesy so you're scared of my face. :Dam not angry tongue tongue youre not a nigga. wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kpolli(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
MsNas:
My Oga don dey work!! Yay. Link me up na. I need a job badly. grin No lie oo, strip clubs plenty for New Orleans, and remember? You told me you frequent them! tongue Is it because we're on NL that you're denying?

No I haven't started working yet ooo
You're not working ke, so what are you doing this summer then?

Me, told you I frequent where? You've been chatting with the wrong kpolli.... Those places irritate me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
slimmy05: cheesy so you're scared of my face. cheesy
Nope. Just telling you to be cool.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
slimmy05: I wish that your real identity "Joebelly" didn't go with the data loss angry Take time.

So Joenice is actually Joebelly. shocked Lmao!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Graviton2:

So Joenice is actually Joebelly. shocked Lmao!
Underground Dawg. grin I don't know why I like monitoring his Joebelly id grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
slimmy05: Underground Dawg. grin I don't know why I like monitoring his Joebelly id grin

I have been wondering what has been going on with that guy, I had no idea he was using another moniker.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by paparave: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hello house,pls wat does red flag means?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
KClight: @Joenice to be honest I got a lot of RED FLAGS (according to Slimmy). Don't really have strong ties at home. My brother is in the states and all my relatives are over there. My school is in Houston and my home is in Houston. My Uncle is over there and he is my Sponsor
Bro go with faith. I could remember someone like you who had his sponsor (mom) a US citizen, he went there and told them the truth and guess what..... He is in california (eloping things) but with CC chai diaris God oh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
aanowai:

Thank u very much my brother. God bless u for ur response. Pls I want to know what the response from the schl, is usually like, after they are done with the review. If's OK with u, u can copy and paste their response after the 4th wk. Thank u again. All is well.
After series of disturbing(calling),on the forth week,they simply told me i dont need to call them that its their duty to give me the progress of my application and also told me its been reviewed that same day and my i-20 is on d way through dhl and i was sent d tracking number immediately.that was how i got mine.NOTE:my friend i applied but i applied 2weeks earlier before my friend but he got his the second week.so pls, pray.am sure u will laugh soon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
paparave: Hello house,pls wat does red flag means?
Non accredited schools, 1 building college and community colleges. We call them red flag because, there are slim chances of getting stamped with them.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
paparave: Hello house,pls wat does red flag means?

its d flag of morocco. Lol. it means danger., negative

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by paparave: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Amerinancy: Non accredited schools, 1 building college and community colleges. We call them red flag because, there are slim chances of getting stamped with them.
ok thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Oh! Darling its u alone now. But what should I do to Graviton? He professes he loves me so much behind your back oh! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Amerinancy: Oh! Darling its u alone now. But what should I do to Graviton? He professes he loves me so much behind your back oh! grin
hehe, it does not really matter. it's not a big deal. Lets see if you can accuse me of something i didn't do.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Graviton2:

I have been wondering what has been going on with that guy, I had no idea he was using another moniker.
There are lots of Joe on here. Slimmy is acting out of fantasy. Firstly, he accused me on hitting on Romance session without reading my previous posts.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Joenice: I am not even on instagram. I don't even ask babes for phone numbers, digits or whatever. I like to communicate naturally, and naturally she gives it to me. Don't make me look bad unless you wanna lose Amerinancy cheesy
So that's why you have been sending me recharge cards abi? please don't let slimmy find out oh! tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
kpolli:

No I haven't started working yet ooo
You're not working ke, so what are you doing this summer then?

Me, told you I frequent where? You've been chatting with the wrong kpolli.... Those places irritate me
Lol. Kidding about the strip clubs. About not having a job, well my GA contract ended June 30th. Resumes back mid-August when school comes back. So I'm jobless right now cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
KClight: Is it Possible to buy the VO, maybe if someone's Uncle works in white house can his Influence serve any good for F1 Visa Interview?
hehehehehe, guy you get mind ooo, buy VO with how much Tell me

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.