Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454196 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Chars1289: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
greates ladokites..class 13 too..whc dept?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Stewee:

I'm on an M1 visa bro!

u got mail bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Congratulations to those that have just gotten their visas. I wish you all safe trip to the US and sucess in your academics.

@slimmy, God has a purpose for everything, I believe the delay is for a good reason. Refire asap and go get that visa bro. It is well!.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
juntod:

These questions are all the same and therefore, require the same response. I don't know where you got your different responses from. Make up your mind on one answer and we will work with that.

I hope you have a certificate from CAC to back up this business and also an annual tax returns certificate from IRS that declares your 550K per month. If not, na story oh. Them nor go believe you lie lie.

If he looks and acts the part,he might get away with it even without the VO asking for those documents.
I'm just too certain the VO will be interested about his Wife and Kid.

Best wishes!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by teddyrain(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Some people funny oh! Dem wan know your secret but dem no wan tell you their interview date.you see me as person wey dey yan too much abi? See make una respect unasef oh! I no be God oh!

The person I'm talking to knows himself.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Callmebabe(f): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hello everyone... I applied to a sch in newyork recently, but I was denied admission due to my ignorance during online registration, I also thought I could waive the application fee, but now I know better. What I need now is guideline on how to go about successful application and I also need suggestions on nice universities in America for my masters. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Graviton2:

You're a G for this comment.
relax u will enjoy. those naija gurls wuld be begging, wen they see u guys with nice girls. Canadians, Germans, Brazilians etc. But man, u hv to study. Pls oh...cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
teddyrain: Some people funny oh! Dem wan know your secret but dem no wan tell you their interview date you see me as person wey dey yan too much abi? See make una respect unasef oh! I no be God oh!

must u know someone's interview date?? Like I said, its not advisable to loud a coming success. Let success speak....

After all, no one knew d date you went for interview. Whoever the person is should keep his/her date to him/her self.... no one here is interested in knowing your intended interview date..

If you can help d person, pls do....

Congrats ones more bro and be very careful how you relate with Amerinancy here angry i go change am for you oo grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Callmebabe: Hello everyone... I applied to a sch in newyork recently, but I was denied admission due to my ignorance during online registration, I also thought I could waive the application fee, but now I know better. What I need now is guideline on how to go about successful application and I also need suggestions on nice universities in America for my masters. Thanks.
I love ur username. Just relax, you'll get all what you're looking for.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Stewee:

If he looks and acts the part,he might get away with it even without the VO asking for those documents.
I'm just too certain the VO will be interested about his Wife and Kid.

Best wishes!

So true. But they will definitely want proof that wife and kids gonna survive here without daddy. He can just simply say she runs her own boutique business or something which yields sufficient income to take care of herself and kids. They will be less interested in proof for such business that solely belongs to wifey. My own thought though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by OjaP: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Callmebabe: Hello everyone... I applied to a sch in newyork recently, but I was denied admission due to my ignorance during online registration, I also thought I could waive the application fee, but now I know better. What I need now is guideline on how to go about successful application and I also need suggestions on nice universities in America for my masters. Thanks.

If for no other reason, I will look at the fact that you attend Celestial Church and make sure to put you through, make sure you get a decent school and help you pay your application fees if need be. PM me.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by McKinzie: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
gonfreecs: Please I will like to know if these schools ain't good; Cameron university..Wichita state university.. Kansas state university

They are all good but don't ever mention to the VO that you applied to both Wichita State University and Kansas State University.. both are in the same state.. So kindly mention Cameron, Either WSU or KSU.. and one other school in a different state other than those.

My $0.02
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by OjaP: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amefrica:

I greet you oh, baba mi. cheesy

How do you do...

I am hailing you from here too sir. Se k'o wa'le smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by McKinzie: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
honeyad:

You asked this same question before the attack on nairaland and you got response from peeps here.. Why u asking again? I suspect you want to advertise your scam right ?

Bro, It's not really good to just "assume"... U owe him an apology.. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by teddyrain(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Idazbawz: must u know someone's interview date?? Like I said, its not advisable to loud a coming success. Let success speak....

After all, no one knew d date you went for interview. Whoever the person is should keep his/her date to him/her self.... no one here is interested in knowing your intended interview date..

If you can help d person, pls do....

Congrats ones more bro and be very careful how you relate with Amerinancy here angry i go change am for you oo grin
guy imagine say u go meet your imam or alfa tell. Am say u wan know him secret to success spiritually and him wan do prayer 4 u come ask u wenu wan go 4 interview u come tell am say make him 4get date give u wetin him secret be how that imam go feel? When u no know whether him wan tell u something wey u know even understand about dates

My guy I no dey drag any woman with you I'm too big for that.
Cheers grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Callmebabe(f): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
OjaP:

If for no other reason, I will look at the fact that you attend Celestial Church and make sure to put you through, make sure you get a decent school and help you pay your application fees if need be. PM me.
cheesy thanks, I'll appreciate that grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Joenice: relax u will enjoy. those naija gurls wuld be begging, wen they see u guys with nice girls. Canadians, Germans, Brazilians etc. But man, u hv to study. Pls oh...cheesy

Most def. Girls are the last thing on any serious students' mind. You can always hook up during your Junior or Senior year.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
teddyrain: guy imagine say u go meet your imam or alfa tell. Am say u wan know him secret to success spiritually and him wan do prayer 4 u come ask u wenu wan go 4 interview u come tell am say make him 4get date give u wetin him secret be how that imam go feel? When u no know whether him wan tell u something wey u know even understand about dates

He must nt tell u his interview date b4 u can assist. Dat was selfish of u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by McKinzie: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
fadex56: Visa denied today!!!!!!!!

ME: gud morning sir
VO: gud morning
VO: u are going to california state university, fresno
ME: yes sir
VO: where is ur SAT cos I can see csu requires dat
ME: gave him d printout.
VO: No, where is the one dat was mailed to u?
ME: I didn't receive any mailed docs from collegeboard.
VO: when did u take the Test?
ME: May 3rd
VO: how come did u now apply to CSu cos dey require for SAT, dat means u took a wrong way in applying
ME: No, (cuts in) he didn't allow me to say anytin.... He was just typing all tru our conversation
VO: I can see dat u came here early dis year with concord uni, Y did you change d skul?
ME: the last time I came for interview, the VO frowned at the skul wen I mentioned it to him.... So, I had to go back home and did a proper research and I discovered dat concord uni as a low rank

Note: the VO didn't agree with all wat I ws saying cos he's after d original SAT score. We almost fight sef cos he was d one dat denied me early dis year and also denied me again today..... I'm just fed up now.... I want the house to advice me on what to do

You really need resolve your Collegeboard issue.. But when the VO asked how come you applied to CSU cos they require SAT.. U should have told him collegeboard reported your score directly to CSU. I didn't sit for sat or toefl though but i think scores are always reported just like the GRE.

Bro.. Pray and hit them again.. The lord is your strength..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
juntod:

That was just too petty.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
stevecrun: my waec,school certificates..and transcripts.

You ask why?

I would not want to meet my certificates oneday torn to shreds by a nursing rat,trying to make cushions for her baby rats.
he mean say those rats for your house get mind. i kept all my document in a small cooler grin, no one ever knew i kept it there till the day i was travelling cheesy. i wan see how rat go take enter cooler

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by cashglue: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
teddyrain: Slimmy, just know that every denial is a blessing in disguise. I knew how I felt when I got denied last April.
See let me say the truth to you. It does not matter what you say or not say, when its time for your success dem no born any VO well to deny you.
I went to the embassy yesterday without statement of account, yet I was not asked for it.
The VO never allowed me to explain anything, to the extent that he said "why did you choose a liberal arts college" and like say I use juju he now said "forget don't worry, just go and sit down while I recall you". And on me coming back he handed me my pick up letter.
Even when I was talking he was not interested in what I was saying, like "I'm here to give you your visa but just blab, let it seem like an interview".
Immediately after I was interviewed the whole network went bad, but after my own has already been recorded for approved visas.
Till now I'm still wondering what happened because everything was smooth and exceptional. I was at the back of the large mammoth crowd but how I overtook and became the first to be interviewed and issued a visa, is still a mystery. God did it for me.

I know I did something extraordinary from what others do spiritually, I have a secret to tell of how it looked like jazz.
If anyone cares to know, contact me I will tell you for free. (For christians only)

Slimmy it is well. Your next try is final.
Thanks idazbawz. I'm planning to leave by early August with either Delta or British airways.
To all who wished me well before and after, may God reward you all according to your hearts.
Amen.
Amerinancy have you booked yet, let's travel together. I will be coming to your place on Friday. I hope no dogs? shocked

Congrats Teddyrain! I am flying Delta early August too God willing. I am sure there will be space for HRH Amerinancy...Congrats once again y'all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
juntod:

This your case is complicated. You will have to come to my hotel room for proper guideline.
hehhehehe cheesy badt boy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by teddyrain(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
juntod:

thank u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by cashglue: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Joenice: all guys here are looking for babes, not knowing better babes are over there cheesy

Greetings! On a serious note, is that true?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ashigolo: One of my documents (Bsc certificate) was laminated and was checked by the vo even though it took him some time to verify its authenticity...He even took it inside.
so ashigolo, what if the vo wasnt convinced, you are lucky anyways. you guys should stop laminating any document, its too local and outdatedundecided, i wonder if you go to your enrollment centre or advisor in your school in usa and everyone is bringing out their document and you bring out laminated documents
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
teddyrain: Some people funny oh! Dem wan know your secret but dem no wan tell you their interview date.you see me as person wey dey yan too much abi? See make una respect unasef oh! I no be God oh!

its normal for people not to tell you their interview date, different strokes for diff people. dont get worked up man tongue. by the way whos the person ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
make use of google.com to check for your choice. no one here will give you any nice universities. i dont know why people still want to be spoon fed.

note to everyone: no one should come here to tell people to help them find universities. firstly taste differs, secondly, its so stressful and rigorous to start searching for schools especially if you need funding so no one gat time. make your research then come back here and ask if the school is a red flag or not . shikena

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
juntod:

u got mail bro.

Not Seen!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
zeezahbee: so ashigolo, what if the vo wasnt convinced, you are lucky anyways. you guys should stop laminating any document, its too local and outdatedundecided, i wonder if you go to your enrollment centre or advisor in your school in usa and everyone is bringing out their document and you bring out laminated documents

You can't blame them joor. Na naija wahala. Its difficult to get a replacement here if cert gets damaged. For abroad all your records dey system so its not a big deal.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Stewee:

Not Seen!

Ok oh. Guess the pm shitt is effing up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
OjaP:

how you take know shes celestial. you setting P abi , lol cheesy. tell your cele sister to research herself and dont spoon feed her, sabi you will also go to the embassy on her behalf tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.