Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454591 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
decreamaster: and here comes my sweet transcript
i call this MERCY
i never believed it has happened o
after all the biometrics,my num was shown on window 1 and i stood up gently and walked down there.
the following conversation ensued
me;good morning ma(she was busy typing and didnt answer)
vo;what makes u choose berkeley college
me;after my research using the internet,i found out that BC has exceptional profesionals who are vvvvv.....she cuts in because i was vibrating..lool
vo;is this the only sch u applied to?
me;no
vo;what other sch
me;east teeeeeeeeeeeeennn;she cuts in coz i was vibrating again
vo;did u took any standardized test?
me;they exempted it and i have a letter for that,should i bring it?
vo;no,who is sponsoring you?
me;my dad
vo;what does he do?
me;he is into agriculture and oil and gas
vo;has he travelled before?
me;no
vo;do u have any body in the usa?
me;no
vo;what about any relatives or friends?
me; no
vo;when did u graduated?
me;2008
vo;what ave u been doing?
me;i took my olevel exams 2009 and went on a networking training..she cuts in
vo;networking,asin?
me;telecomms
she den ased me to thumb print my fingers and she was about giving me the blue paper when her finger started shaking and was looking into my eyes,she den gave me a white paper saying go collect ur visa at VI in ..................my leg no dey floor again o.i dont piss for body.
me;thanks.
i dashed out like a frekazoid and was like screaming.
it wasnt me,it was God!
pray for mercy all those that r yet to go for their interview
NOTE:i havent paid my sevis fee
can i still pay it?

Na wah ooo.
I don't know what to call this.
We Bless God for your success

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
decreamaster: NOTE; am that same guy that said i was duped of my sevis fee and i am no longer intersted in the sch any more because people adviced me to change it to a good uni because they thought the college was a cc.see me o grin

There is really nothing impossible for God.
The earth is the Lords and it's fullness thereof.
Those who put their faith in God are never dissapointed.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
decreamaster: please gurus,the collection paper is just a letter with no number.so how will they recognise me for my passport?

When you get to your pick up center you'll be asked to write your name...you may/may not be asked for an ID.
Have no fears!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Joenice: Just go with the letter and your passport biometric page photocopy. It's been success through out. Even my little boy passed his WAEC. Getting B2 in English and other subjects C. I'm probably a good tutor :-)

Congratulations to your little boy.
I'm sure he's just a chip of the old block.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
GIANTSTRIDE: Have never commented on dis travel site but hv benefited a lot from peoples's experiences and suggestion.Deem it expedient to post mine as he could help someone out there....Mine was simply the wonder of God @work.Left 4 Lagos from Abuja on Friday morning..As a lagosian I arrived @ about 6pm headed straight 2d house and was grilled by warmth reception of my wonderful siblings..Headed to d embassy 4my interview schedule for 8;30..Did check in with number 45; observed all the do's and biometrics and was called in window 7..Wiped my face with my spiritual mantle(apron).The following conversation ensued. VO; Good morning 2U. Me; Morning. VO: Can I have your first four right fingers to validate the biometrics; Me; Confidently had dat done. VO; How did you come about this university in the US. ME; I consciously carried out a school search on braintrack.com on the best of US universities which eventually saw me applying to this school of repute with a well structured curriculum that suits my research prowess. VO; What procedure did you follow to gain admission for your MSC. Me; Had successfuly apply on line;paid the required fee, had my 3 recommendation letter sent, Toefl scores; and my transcript evaluated by WES the total which ws put @ 3.5 on the scale of 4..Upon the reciept of these required documents the Assistant director of International programs said base on the documents submitted I appear to be a good candidate for Msc in this field; I have a copy of her submission tru email to validate my claim and a copy of the WES report as proof. VO; Who is sponsoring you; Me; My dad and wat does he do; blabla. VO; Where do you work and explain your job role as per; Me; blablabal. VO;conngratulation sir Iam giving you ur I;20 that will be required @d point of entry; Pick up ur visa on the circled address. Ultimately I ascribe all praise to the God of Bishop Oyedepo and Bishop Abioye under whose shephard I have been taking my spiritual meal of exceeding grace...Sequel to now I was denied in 2012 and chose to try now by the prompting of the Holy spirit..The school is billed to resume on Monday and I had no extention letter from the school but God in his power got my back covered as she didn't see such gray areas..LESSON; never fail to try after failing in any adventure;d visscitude of life not withstanding... I fasted,prayed and engaged in evangelism as occasioned by our church drive for multiplication..And the God of sudden visitation remember my service and pay me..Heartily wish ALL of u success as you push hard to change your fortune curve 4 good..God and self confidence is key...Shallom
It is the Lords doing and it is marvellous in our sight.
Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
launrey:
Thanks BigFrancis.
Question is how do I convert mine to the WES scale. Don't mind if u can guide me through that. I used the iGPA module on WES.org and it couldn't get it to send the equivalent 4.0 GP into my email. Typing those things into the rectangles was quite tedious. So I didn't bother trying again. Are you indirectly saying I shouldn't lose sleep over the GP thing as it isn't bad as I thought provided you ace the GRE, have good recommendations and a strong letter of intent (SOP).
Please o am a JJC onto American systems of education. Tutor me biko.
Cheers

Its easy to do. You know how to calculate cgpa ordinarily right? The only difference is changing the points for A, B, C, D, E and F. Every other thing remains the same.

Our A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D= 2, E = 1 and F =0 on the Nigerian scale and those points are used in our cgpa calculation. To get the 4-point US scale, use their grade point system as follows:
A = 4.0
B(equivalent to their B+) = 3.5,
C(equivalent to their B) = 3.0,
D(equivalent to their C+) = 2.5,
E(equivalent to their C) = 2.0,
F = 0
as usual.

Replace our grade points for each grade on your transcript with the US grrade points given above and recalculate your CGPA normally as you already know how to do, you will get your 4-point US equivalent.

Notice that there are no D and E on the US grading scale and all our Ds and Es are converted to higher-point C+ and C of 2.5 and 2.0 respectively, thus adding more points to your total grade points and boosting your final cgpa by a few points. This explains why WES translation is more favorable to Nigerian applicants than other conversion agencies.

Yea, you don't need to bother about your cgpa being above 3/4. From past calculations, your should also be equal to or above 3.0/4.0.

All other supporting documents help make your admission application stronger for admission. However, you will have to meet ALL stated requirements before given admission. If your LORs are excellent, GRE score good but GPA below the stated minimum, you'll have a problem and you might be admitted conditionally(with the condition that in your first semester you make at least 3/4.0 CGPA or stand losing your admission, and your first semester tuition too smiley ) or be denied admission totally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by donpapachi(m): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
GIANTSTRIDE: Have never commented on dis travel site but hv benefited a lot from peoples's experiences and suggestion.Deem it expedient to post mine as he could help someone out there....Mine was simply the wonder of God @work.Left 4 Lagos from Abuja on Friday morning..As a lagosian I arrived @ about 6pm headed straight 2d house and was grilled by warmth reception of my wonderful siblings..Headed to d embassy 4my interview schedule for 8;30..Did check in with number 45; observed all the do's and biometrics and was called in window 7..Wiped my face with my spiritual mantle(apron).The following conversation ensued. VO; Good morning 2U. Me; Morning. VO: Can I have your first four right fingers to validate the biometrics; Me; Confidently had dat done. VO; How did you come about this university in the US. ME; I consciously carried out a school search on braintrack.com on the best of US universities which eventually saw me applying to this school of repute with a well structured curriculum that suits my research prowess. VO; What procedure did you follow to gain admission for your MSC. Me; Had successfuly apply on line;paid the required fee, had my 3 recommendation letter sent, Toefl scores; and my transcript evaluated by WES the total which ws put @ 3.5 on the scale of 4..Upon the reciept of these required documents the Assistant director of International programs said base on the documents submitted I appear to be a good candidate for Msc in this field; I have a copy of her submission tru email to validate my claim and a copy of the WES report as proof. VO; Who is sponsoring you; Me; My dad and wat does he do; blabla. VO; Where do you work and explain your job role as per; Me; blablabal. VO;conngratulation sir Iam giving you ur I;20 that will be required @d point of entry; Pick up ur visa on the circled address. Ultimately I ascribe all praise to the God of Bishop Oyedepo and Bishop Abioye under whose shephard I have been taking my spiritual meal of exceeding grace...Sequel to now I was denied in 2012 and chose to try now by the prompting of the Holy spirit..The school is billed to resume on Monday and I had no extention letter from the school but God in his power got my back covered as she didn't see such gray areas..LESSON; never fail to try after failing in any adventure;d visscitude of life not withstanding... I fasted,prayed and engaged in evangelism as occasioned by our church drive for multiplication..And the God of sudden visitation remember my service and pay me..Heartily wish ALL of u success as you push hard to change your fortune curve 4 good..God and self confidence is key...Shallom
congrat bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by donpapachi(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
i call this MERCY
after all the biometrics,my num was shown on window 1 and i stood up gently and walked down there.
me;after my research using the internet,i found out that BC has exceptional profesionals who are vvvvv.....she cuts in because i was vibrating..lool
me;no
vo;what other sch
me;my dad
vo;what does he do?
me;no
me;no
me; no
vo;when did u graduated?
me;2008
vo;networking,asin?
me;telecomms
she den ased me to thumb print my fingers and she was about giving me the blue paper when her finger started shaking and was looking into my eyes,she den gave me a white paper saying go collect ur visa at VI in ..................my leg no dey floor again o.i dont piss for body.
me;thanks.
it wasnt me,it was God!
can i still pay it?
congrat bro.God @work
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by launrey(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Its easy to do. You know how to calculate cgpa ordinarily right? The only difference is changing the points for A, B, C, D, E and F. Every other thing remains the same.

Our A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D= 2, E = 1 and F =0 on the Nigerian scale and those points are used in our cgpa calculation. To get the 4-point US scale, use their grade point system as follows:
A = 4.0
B(equivalent to their B+) = 3.5,
C(equivalent to their B) = 3.0,
D(equivalent to their C+) = 2.5,
E(equivalent to their C) = 2.0,
F = 0
as usual.

Replace our grade points for each grade on your transcript with the US grrade points given above and recalculate your CGPA normally as you already know how to do, you will get your 4-point US equivalent.

Notice that there are no D and E on the US grading scale and all our Ds and Es are converted to higher-point C+ and C of 2.5 and 2.0 respectively, thus adding more points to your total grade points and boosting your final cgpa by a few points. This explains why WES translation is more favorable to Nigerian applicants than other conversion agencies.

Yea, you don't need to bother about your cgpa being above 3/4. From past calculations, your should also be equal to or above 3.0/4.0.

All other supporting documents help make your admission application stronger for admission. However, you will have to meet ALL stated requirements before given admission. If your LORs are excellent, GRE score good but GPA below the stated minimum, you'll have a problem and you might be admitted conditionally(with the condition that in your first semester you make at least 3/4.0 CGPA or stand losing your admission, and your first semester tuition too smiley ) or be denied admission totally.
How can I thank you enough?. I am reeling with gratitude. I've thought about this for almost 2 years now. One more thing, do I still have to evaluate my GP with WES?. Having known how to convert the GP. Is it necessary anymore is my question?. Or can I just apply directly with my Nigerian CGP?.
Again Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
launrey:
How can I thank you enough?. I am reeling with gratitude. I've thought about this for almost 2 years now. One more thing, do I still have to evaluate my GP with WES?. Having known how to convert the GP. Is it necessary anymore is my question?. Or can I just apply directly with my Nigerian CGP?.
Again Thanks

Even if you convert it yourself, it is only for your records and for your certainty that your CGPA meets the stated requirement whuch will serve as the boost you need to bolster you on to apply for masters. Any school that needs WES translation will still require it directly from WES, not from the individual. So you still need WES translation for official purposes while your translation is for your own records.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Niiade(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
whao yesterday was hectic, never seen such before at the airport. took my brother to the airport for his 9.45pm flight to JFK on Alitalia got there around 7.30 pm serious mad traffic. Only to be told the flight finished checking around 3pm and its had almost finished boarding and no more baggage would be loaded that the flight is only being prepared to take off. whoa straight shock to his mother instantly she almost fainted, she sprung into action luckily for us a senior police officer's son was to go on that flight and he just came, A very popular senior ranking officer when they heard his name they had to start looking for solution and my brother and mother hooked up with him and they attended to both of them, a lil hausa allowed the Ndlea officer to quickly skim though luggage and sharply bags were taken in for loading and my brother rushed off to the departure section, The police officer boy was just relaxed ni sha, at about 9.30 the boy just strolled through all the processes skipped lines and went straight to the scanners and went through.
we thank God for his mercies cus it was stated that no free flights for the next few days, not heard from him yet he should be in minneapolis anytime soon.

it was a miracle.

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Faraidi(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Even if you convert it yourself, it is only for your records and for your certainty that your CGPA meets the stated requirement whuch will serve as the boost you need to bolster you on to apply for masters. Any school that needs WES translation will still require it directly from WES, not from the individual. So you still need WES translation for official purposes while your translation is for your own records.
big francis bro,pls send me ur email we need to talk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by launrey(m): 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Did my translation. I determined a 2.776. So even if I translate my transcript, it's not my jurisdiction to send it to the intending schools but as a reference just to know officially it's equivalent. Innit? Again can a 2.776 be determined as a 2.8? (a school am looking into state their GP requirement as 2.6, hence am looking at 2.8 to be on the safe side). I apologise for my dilletantish questions o. They say when you ask you can not loose your directions. :d
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sandfield: 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hello, if someone was denied at Lagos consulate twice,and he went to ABJ embassy will they know he was once at lagos embassy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by xp17(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
thighwoh: I was granted my visa today.. So happy. Transcript coming soon...
your approval seed first, then transcript.

send your seed to the nearest orphanage home ASAP.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by xp17(m): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
sandfield: Hello, if someone was denied at Lagos consulate twice,and he went to ABJ embassy will they know he was once at lagos embassy
NO, they won't. just cut off your both hands so they won't be able to do your fingerprints. you can even go back to Lagos consulate, trust me they won't know.

thank me later.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by superfavour(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2014

Thsnks be to God,jehovah will perfect us going for interview..like this! Happy for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by superfavour(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2014

Thsnks be to God,jehovah will perfect us going for interview..like this! Happy for you, I share in your joy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
kentochi:
men congrate
i pm you.
seen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by superfavour(m): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Niiade: whao yesterday was hectic, never seen such before at the airport. took my brother to the airport for his 9.45pm flight to JFK on Alitalia got there around 7.30 pm serious mad traffic. Only to be told the flight finished checking around 3pm and its had almost finished boarding and no more baggage would be loaded that the flight is only being prepared to take off. whoa straight shock to his mother instantly she almost fainted, she sprung into action luckily for us a senior police officer's son was to go on that flight and he just came, A very popular senior ranking officer when they heard his name they had to start looking for solution and my brother and mother hooked up with him and they attended to both of them, a lil hausa allowed the Ndlea officer to quickly skim though luggage and sharply bags were taken in for loading and my brother rushed off to the departure section, The police officer boy was just relaxed ni sha, at about 9.30 the boy just strolled through all the processes skipped lines and went straight to the scanners and went through.
we thank God for his mercies cus it was stated that no free flights for the next few days, not heard from him yet he should be in minneapolis anytime soon.

it was a miracle.

Wow! Thank God! Miracles exists.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
xp17: NO, they won't. just cut off your both hands so they won't be able to do your fingerprints. you can even go back to Lagos consulate, trust me they won't know.

thank me later.

Sheit.LMAFAO. U a Mofo!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
Faraidi: big francis bro,pls send me ur email we need to talk

Send me an email, bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 12:02am On Aug 17, 2014
launrey:
Did my translation. I determined a 2.776. So even if I translate my transcript, it's not my jurisdiction to send it to the intending schools but as a reference just to know officially it's equivalent. Innit? Again can a 2.776 be determined as a 2.8? (a school am looking into state their GP requirement as 2.6, hence am looking at 2.8 to be on the safe side). I apologise for my dilletantish questions o. They say when you ask you can not loose your directions. :d

You obtained 2.776 after translation? Please recheck your calculation. Someone I know with 2.38/5.0 CGPA had 2.7/4.0 after conversion. Yours should be above 2.7766.

@Bold...exactly. Only the official copy from WES will be accepted.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 12:06am On Aug 17, 2014
xp17: NO, they won't. just cut off your both hands so they won't be able to do your fingerprints. you can even go back to Lagos consulate, trust me they won't know.

thank me later.

Chaiii.. u dey madt..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2014
sandfield: Hello, if someone was denied at Lagos consulate twice,and he went to ABJ embassy will they know he was once at lagos embassy

Even if you go to Iran, they will know. You are already registered in their database. Nowhere to hide bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 12:33am On Aug 17, 2014
juntod:

Even if you go to Iran, they will know. You are already registered in their database. Nowhere to hide bro
ehya. LoOlzgrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by osahons9(m): 1:00am On Aug 17, 2014
bigfrancis21:

You obtained 2.776 after translation? Please recheck your calculation. Someone I know with 2.38/5.0 CGPA had 2.7/4.0 after conversion. Yours should be above 2.7766.

@Bold...exactly. Only the official copy from WES will be accepted.

I think there is little or no need for these calculations. WES pays more attention to the last 3 years (Upper) in university. that actually determines where u end up. I had 3.15/5 n wes evaluated to 3.03/4. QED
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Feexo: 1:28am On Aug 17, 2014
MsNas, and the story of how I conquered the tempestuous weather when I first arrived in the U.S. Won't be complete if I did not tell my children about your much-needed moral cum psychological supports. I must tell you that I am making progress. God will reward you abundantly.

House, a friend in my school told me the following:
All registered students get student ID immediately.
All registered students get state ID in days.
All registered students automatically qualify for SSN, and they get allocated same in less than 2 months.
What do you make of all these?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 1:32am On Aug 17, 2014
i call this MERCY
me;no
vo;what other sch
me;my dad
vo;what does he do?
me;no
me;no
me; no
vo;when did u graduated?
me;2008
vo;networking,asin?
me;telecomms
me;thanks.
it wasnt me,it was God!
can i still pay it?
the "DECREEMASTER" congrats on ur visa approval, what God has decreed can't be argued against. Safe journey and Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by opechy(f): 1:46am On Aug 17, 2014
Hello NLanders, I touched down in America with no stress whatsoever. My school resumes next week and classes begins immediately. I have a question i really need the gurus in the house to put me through on; I need to change my major from anthropology to Business administration and i can't afford to lose a penny on anthropology. I intend to enrol for Bus Admin classes straightaway and then go about the changing. How advisable is that step?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 2:10am On Aug 17, 2014
osahons9:

I think there is little or no need for these calculations. WES pays more attention to the last 3 years (Upper) in university. that actually determines where u end up. I had 3.15/5 n wes evaluated to 3.03/4. QED

Some schools look at the last 60 credit hours of applicants' transcripts, which in most times translates to 3rd and 4th years(for a 4-year course) or 4th and 5th years(for a 5-year course). Usually, what I do is translate the entire transcript totally and get the overall CGPA, and also translate the last 60 credit hours for school-specific ones.

I strongly guess that WES translates CGPA based on the requirement of the school you're sending the evaluation to. A prospective school demanding a translated CGPA of the last 60 credit hours for admission, would have WES would translating based on that requirement and sending to the school. Other than that, WES seems to translate every single course one by one. Below is a sample of WES-translated transcript as obtained from their website. Note that this is the course-by-course evaluation, which is comprehensive and includes every single course on the transcript from year 1 to final year.

http://www.wes.org/application/sample.asp?show=crscrs

Personal evaluations are important as they help one to know one's standing on the 4-point scale, even more especially important to those who are not applying to WES-translation-required schools but are eager to know their equivalent on the 4-point scale. I, for example. All the schools I applied to during my time never required WES and I sent my transcripts directly to them. After their in-house translation and granting of admission to me, they never told me what my translation was or came out to be. It was a personal translation of mine that determined my point on the 4-point scale. It is also important to know it because you'll need it when you start preparing your resume for job searches as you will need to state your UG CGPA and MS CGPA on your resume.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 2:11am On Aug 17, 2014
opechy: Hello NLanders, I touched down in America with no stress whatsoever. My school resumes next week and classes begins immediately. I have a question i really need the gurus in the house to put me through on; I need to change my major from anthropology to Business administration and i can't afford to lose a penny on anthropology. I intend to enrol for Bus Admin classes straightaway and then go about the changing. How advisable is that step?
It's good you change your course if as you know Anthropology isn't good enough for you. Talk to your international student advisor, that shouldn't be much of a problem. My question is, why Business Administration? Why not something in the STEM field if your reason for changing majors is so you can do a course that is bankable enough? Don't get me wrong, Business Administration is a good enough course. But you will find a lot a American citizens doing the same course. Preference is gonna be given to them in a job interview. Look for something that will be make you employable at the end of your course.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.