Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454593 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
godG: BigFrancis, man up! MsNas, apparently, you know your onions. Let it go. smiley
I already did jare. Thank You smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Mystiqme:
Haha. I've heard stories. lipsrsealed
Who told you? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mystiqme: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
MsNas:
Who told you? grin
My twin sister. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Topiipii(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Feexo: BigFrancis & MsNas, I beg you guys to put a stop to this needless arguments. A preponderance of the people here have learned from, and still stand to benefit from your wealth of knowledge. Having said that, let's all learn to imbibe a culture of debate, tolerance for divergent view and constructive criticism. Sometimes I wonder if we can't have an intellectual interlocution and concern ourselves with the substance of the other person's submission without resorting to darts-throwing. More importantly, I think the default mode of the human mind/psychology is predatorial and egotistic, it is up to us as an educated bunch to work on this. Once again, I admire and respect you guys a lot. Please let it go....
Yepaa! Just show your professor this post and you'll get that GA.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ridimic1: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
@gurus.
i just told my sponsor about his statement of acc,,seems he is not willing to gv me his salary account cry (mayb he dont want to let us kn hw much he earns monthly),,but he said he has 10miil naira on a separate account,,and has been withrawing some out of it,,he also has fixed deposit of 15mill.....

my question is...wil d school and embassy acept dis kind of statemnt?? because i read on ere dat ur soa must a salary acount or acount with so many transactions for it to be accepted...thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by DanjaNinja(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
MsNas:
Lol. Probably they didn't use it. cheesy The students I teach all turn in their papers on turnitin. You go fear when you see 60% plagiarism from www.wikipedia.com, www.howstuffworks.com and even a student paper submitted to the department of psychology, Kansas State University in 2010. cheesy

Kai, this Msnas Know book o..... grin grin grin...I've learnt so much from ur posts. Keep it up.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Mystiqme:
My twin sister. grin
I will beat both you and your twin together. Emi Omo Aye! angry grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
DanjaNinja:

Kai, this Msnas Know book o..... grin grin grin...I've learnt so much from ur posts. Keep it up.
Dey whine me. Lol. Thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by castrotroy80: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
decreamaster: pls wen did u wen for. Interview

Went for interview lastweek wednesday
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mystiqme: 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
MsNas:
Dey whine me. Lol. Thank you cheesy
Don't tell me your head is swelling. All na lie. Iro gbaaaaa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
MsNas:
I'm not gonna argue with you. But i will still repeat to you. I, Nas used western Union during those times. Sending and receiving. Check your records well. When did banks stop sending western union out of Nigeria? I guess you're also unaware that before it was stopped there was a cap of how much you ca send out of the country per day. $10,000 or so. Please be sure before you start telling me NEVER. I'm done.

$10,000 out of Nigeria? That nearly choked me. I won't even argue what I know. You sent western union outta 9ja between 2004-2007? THAT AINT TRUE BABE.. The link below clearly indicates that this newly launched outbound transfer agreement with western union is first of its kind here in Nigeria. My dear, I have been working with WUMT since 2005 and there has never been outbound transfer since the launch of western union and money gram in Nigeria.

http://innovation-village.com/nigeria-begins-outbound-money-transfer-service-in-conjunction-with-western-union/

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
ridimic1: @gurus.
i just told my sponsor about his statement of acc,,seems he is not willing to gv me his salary account cry (mayb he dont want to let us kn hw much he earns monthly),,but he said he has 10miil naira on a separate account,,and has been withrawing some out of it,,he also has fixed deposit of 15mill.....

my question is...wil d school and embassy acept dis kind of statemnt?? because i read on ere dat ur soa must a salary acount or acount with so many transactions for it to be accepted...thanks

You are good to go with that account. If possible, he can give you a copy of the FD certificate.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
Mystiqme:
Don't tell me your head is swelling. All na lie. Iro gbaaaaa.
Loooool. Oo gbadun rara! grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
zeezahbee: idaw, I just dey read all their all night argument, it was a long essay.
Anyways if you go express, make motor jam you, you don die be that. You know wetin them dey call john doe. Your meat don crush be that. You think US express be that lagos-ibadan express
hehehe
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ridimic1: 12:07am On Aug 19, 2014
juntod:

You are good to go with that account. If possible, he can give you a copy of the FD certificate.

correct guy smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ridimic1: 12:11am On Aug 19, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Relax, don't worry I will send money to that your boyfriend in Ibadan very soon via western union because I know you can't afford it, oh poor thing cry, and I will upload the receipt here for you to see. Okay? kiss

question>: whats d difference btw playing a lottery and arguing with a woman?
answer.> : you have A chance of winning in the lottery undecided

my boss pls man up n let it slide

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 1:12am On Aug 19, 2014
Please gurus and guys in the house, I will like to defer my studies till fall 2016 so that I can have ample time to work in the US and gather enough money to finish my studies.

Is this possible?

Urgent replies plz!

Thanks in advance kiss

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 1:29am On Aug 19, 2014
@GIANTSTRIDE, decreamaster, thighwoh

Cheers guys!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 1:30am On Aug 19, 2014
exxy:
that you sir imperiouxx, person don tire for US self, social this- social that. Abeg ee

Socialize bro kiss

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 1:31am On Aug 19, 2014
teddyrain: bros make we yan in naija default because of some VO here .You mean say if I bounce straight to CC my skul 4 Illinois no go transfer my sevis banana to me? Because their first semester money even pass my cc tuition per year by almost half. Bros decorate me this yanz well a so I go know which level ekelebe dey.
Correct man[] cheesy

ok now, make we yarn am.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sannywills: 2:26am On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=juntod]
the seven million was pay in the account in different days
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by launrey(m): 2:44am On Aug 19, 2014
Please I need to know if one can request for toefl/gre scores to be sent to grad schools even without making a formal application yet to the schools. Reason being that I will be taking the tests soon and am not sure if schools have allowed access to their portals for 2015 fall. Please I would need you guys to dig deep from your bank of experience to help out as I do not intend to waste the four slots ets naturally send the test scores to by virtue of taking the tests due to my naivity.
BigFrancis21 and MsNas.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sannywills: 2:46am On Aug 19, 2014
my big broda dat inspired me in this forum i greet u all sir/madm
broda,s please i need your help,my broda went for his interview in u.s embassy abuja today
after the questions the vo ask him they ask him did u receive scholarship he said yes and they ask him for the remaining balance who will pay for the fiance he said that is mother,then the vo ask him that he should come two days to collect your visa after which he also finger print,as he was leaving the interview entrance the vo called him with the macron phone ask him to give her back the paper for collecting of visa that they want to verified the his bank statement if is ok that they will call him anytime from now. the problem we have now is that we have transfer back the seven million in that account to the owner and what remain is two million.what do you think we should,will they give him visa,please brodas please guide on what to do.
paper they gave him is under section 221g of the immigration and nationality act.
brodas what are they verifying the account for will bank give them the access to check how much is in the account.pls i need you all your help in this issue
constant57: I hardly comment on this thread but at this point, I guess I will have to.
Ms Nas and BigFrancis, you guys have really been helpful on this thread and have been a big source of inspiration to others. Don't fall our hands now. Being humans, we are not above mistakes, and as such we should learn to accept our shortcomings. You guys should sheathe the swords and allow peace to reign. You are both the winner in this drama. Never knew you guys are great Thespians. Lol.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by princessayinke: 4:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Idazbawz: Emirates airline.... 28th august... anyone

Michigan state... anyone

Detroit.... anyone

Emirates airline; 19th August ; lagos to Heathrow pls call me08101790305. cry cry cry na only me waka cum? cry cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 5:37am On Aug 19, 2014
why not try zenith bank and access bank too? my zenith is d best so far
dimmy08:
Gtb sud not dull me ooo...all my cash is in my gtb card...hop it work when I get to yankee.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by castrotroy80: 6:02am On Aug 19, 2014
Guys am supposed to resume school on sept 2nd, was at the airport late lastnite trying to book a fligh. All the airline i went to just dey tell me there are no seats available for the rest this month. House please what do i do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 6:12am On Aug 19, 2014
idawzbawz na only u ooooo cheesy grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 6:41am On Aug 19, 2014
castrotroy80: Guys am supposed to resume school on sept 2nd, was at the airport late lastnite trying to book a fligh. All the airline i went to just dey tell me there are no seats available for the rest this month. House please what do i do?

Qatar has 30th of August, 1st of Sept. You can get the ticket online with your master card.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tekecoms1(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2014
Please what if the overall cgpa of a Nigerian polytechnic is 4.00 and one still has 2.56? Whats the faith of that student to have his cgpa highly translated?
And which is better to use between the WES ICAP and the WES BASIC?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2014
Tekecoms1: Please what if the overall cgpa of a Nigerian polytechnic is 4.00 and one still has 2.56? Whats the faith of that student to have his cgpa highly translated?
And which is better to use between the WES ICAP and the WES BASIC?

WES ICAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.