Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Things That Happen on BRT Buses - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (52475 Views)

Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos / 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by iknopro(m): 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Na waooo so ppl are so disgusting, why would a man use his joystick †☀ be hitting on a woman's bum bum, hmmm dats serious madness. ETT
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mtcheew...as if they dont like it. angry

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by olsamlaw(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
9ja....i salute o o
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by kochees: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Smartini: B.R.T Buses in Abuja?shocked

i wonder too

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by maclatunji: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sexual harassment will continue to be prevalent as long as males and females continue to mix freely. tongue This doesn't make it right but it is what it is.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by buoye1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: No be naija guys??i no blame dem,dem no get common sense,if u no fit control ur power aus y u enter brt and stand near woman,u 4 they stay ur mama rum 24/7..@op gud work!!kip slapping them
Your father was 1c a guy,D husband u ll marry or married to is a guy or once a guy!!!!!A responsible woman should not mke/post such comment......I pity d Man that ll maRry you.

15 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
yuzedo: Heyss sharrapp! Don't discourage us! angry Me wey dey abandon my car dey follow BRT sometimes so dat i go fit rub my dololo on-top woman ikebe (as i read on one thread say e dey happen) but so far no luck, na so i just dey waste my money and comfort embarassed i go dey siddon or standa with VERY UGLY AND SMELLY AGBERO AND IYA GHANA dem. angry God, my luck no just dey shine for dis kain tin. cry
Wait at barracks, anthony or Fadeyi at 7pm, you'll see fine babes to rub ur dololo on grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by aliumik: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
No blame those guyz jare,U wear a tight outfit that reveals the shape of ur backside,and the guy already know u will never agree if he starts toasting cos he is inside BRT with u and did not come with his own car,so the only option na to run his akpako against the tight yan*sh and feel it why it last!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by felzylix(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
Yekpa! This sister can lie ooo,,, u gave a guy a good slap n nothin happened... U go dey carry weigth ooo

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
maclatunji: Sexual harassment will continue to be prevalent as long as males and females continue to mix freely. tongue This doesn't make it right but it is what it is.
hmmm. Am beginining to see sharia law different. But i still knw it happens,maybe nt in public with or without sharia.

4 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
buoye1: Your father was 1c a guy,D husband u ll marry or married to is a guy or once a guy!!!!!A responsible woman should not mke/post such comment......I pity d Man that ll maRry you.
so watz ur point??smh,itz obvious u do tinz lyk dat,well my father was once a guy,bt he wasn't an irresponsible one!!!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Iaz93: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: No be naija guys??i no blame dem,dem no get common sense,if u no fit control ur power aus y u enter brt and stand near woman,u 4 they stay ur mama rum 24/7..@op gud work!!kip slapping them
What's with this girl and naija guys??! You always trying to attack them. Maybe naija guy don do you strong thing before. Abi your boyfriend râ.pē you?

4 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by WildChild00(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
kulyie: Lol.nigerians and their lousy behaviours.smh.those hitting of penis on the arse used to happen in molue those days when we were still in secondary school but even as a secondary school girl,i didnt tolerate such b.s.when one man attempted it.infact the guy should be in his mid 30x and paedophila acts were still something to be ashamed of,not now that paedophia acts are normal.

Anyway,that time when that man used his dick to press my growing arse,me i shouted o.i said uncle shift back na.your thing is presing my bom bom too much,everyone turned towards his direction and was starring at him.shame don almost kill am.he had to drop at the next bustop.when i got home and told momsi,that was when she said i should stop entering molue or any kind of bus they stand.she rather gave me money for cab,but seriously what do some fked up males stand to gain in arousing themselves and at the end of the day,they wont do the real thing.smh..

Fiakwaaaaaaaa

I think some peeps stands in most cases, due to economic reasons, e.g. I dont hv the actual transport fare for my destination, I am not in anyway encurraging the act of the dude, it is wrong.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
If it isn't Nigerian guys,...
Anyway, i'm not suprised, most of them lack a sense of decency.
But be careful. I don't think slapping him was the best thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by homesteady(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
maclatunji: Sexual harassment will continue to be prevalent as long as males and females continue to mix freely. tongue This doesn't make it right but it is what it is.

So you want us to practice sharia? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ladies are more guilty of this. I remember one lady in BRT Lagos she use her bom bom rub my joystick. And na boxers I wear. Something I was not thinking about. When I realised she was doing it intentionally, I look her face she fine small, I come set my joy stick well. I nearly miss my bus stop. I just the rub dey go. I enjoy the thing and am sure she did bc she take style touch my joystick.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by DICKtator: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
kulyie: Lol.nigerians and their lousy behaviours.smh.those hitting of penis on the arse used to happen in molue those days when we were still in secondary school but even as a secondary school girl,i didnt tolerate such b.s.when one man attempted it.infact the guy should be in his mid 30x and paedophila acts were still something to be ashamed of,not now that paedophia acts are normal.

Anyway,that time when that man used his dick to press my growing arse,me i shouted o.i said uncle shift back na.your thing is presing my bom bom too much,everyone turned towards his direction and was starring at him.shame don almost kill am.he had to drop at the next bustop.when i got home and told momsi,that was when she said i should stop entering molue or any kind of bus they stand.she rather gave me money for cab,but seriously what do some fked up males stand to gain in arousing themselves and at the end of the day,they wont do the real thing.smh..

Fiakwaaaaaaaa

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by SONFGOD12: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: dats my tot to.. yesterday a guy was singing on the bus till we reached our final bus stop
get a car or get used to it..in nigeria what we live is called hard life..nobody send anybody..personally i hate BRT buses

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by yuzedo: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Wait at barracks, anthony or Fadeyi at 7pm, you'll see fine babes to rub ur dololo on grin
Huh? All those rugged faces that look like Zombie Apocalypse, looking hungrily at camrys and muranos driving past, those are the fine babes??!?? HELLLLL NOOOOOO!!! I want ColdStone type of fine babes tongue, not Dundun-hawker and Iya Lati kind of "fine geh". angry

3 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Oguieke(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote
author=uj_sizzle]
And the dirty seats Christ!! The buses are always sooo dirty, i have to
keep a roll of tissue in my bag to clean off all the dirt before
sitting.[/quote] u r so lucky to have gotten a seat let alone time to clean
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Iaz93: What's with this girl and naija guys??! You always trying to attack them. Maybe naija guy don do you strong thing before. Abi your boyfriend râ.pē you?
go ask am na??
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
altho no1 is wrong...i wish say na pipz like me dis op slap.. i swear to God if she no die tht day, then know say i was arrested for beating a gal to COMA..

nonsense... angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by WildChild00(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chiamaka01: If it isn't Nigerian guys,...
Anyway, i'm not suprised, most of them lack a sense of decency.
But be careful. I don't think slapping him was the best thing to do.

Thank you, wat if the guy come carry shakabuka for pockect, na another story we for the hear now.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by SONFGOD12: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: dats my tot to.. yesterday a guy was singing on the bus till we reached our final bus stop
get a car or get used to it..in nigeria what we live is called hard life..nobody send anybody..personally i hate BRT buses.to pick pocket dey very easy for dat bus
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
yuzedo:
Huh? All those rugged faces that look like Zombie Apocalypse, looking hungrily at camrys and muranos driving past, those are the fine babes??!?? HELLLLL NOOOOOO!!! I want ColdStone type of fine babes tongue, not Dundun-hawker and Iya Lati kind of "fine geh". angry
lol pele oya go to Eko hotel round about by 5pm, you'll see your kinda babes in the red buses. Problem is they don't stand grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Dannyxy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ladies can be annoying ..(1).some will stand at your back and keep suffocating you with the bre*ast..(2).the worst type,they will throw their phone or pen on the floor intentionally and when they bend down to pick it,they will almost break your "kini" with buttom,then they will turn,smile and say sorry...smh,mehn it's pisses me off
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
yuzedo:
were u banned? Welcome
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Iaz93: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: so watz ur point??smh,itz obvious u do tinz lyk dat,well my father was once a guy,bt he wasn't an irresponsible one!!!
Now you're trying to separate your Dad. Next time don't generalize. angry

5 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by AbuHanifa: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
WORD!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Missing Car! / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) / Carpet Grass Plated Car Seen On The Streets Of Akure, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.